Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Yes i tried that on several occasions and in all occasions in the end no one showed up and i didn't just asked for an email if you really wanna raise this issue then why not do a protest somewhere infront of immigration minister's office...

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Plz guys, I think it is right. If you contact individually, you will get the same answer. but if it is application from 50 people, they will surely see what is wrong in there process. Someone should come up to volunteer. I am new in Canada, I do not have that exposure and understanding of govt institutions. Some one who already wrote notes to them and has govt contacts must come. A formal written application with 50 people signatures/case numbers will surely has importance. Why all other countries are flying except Pak applications?
Plz come up to volunteer now. thnx

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Plz guys, I think it is right. If you contact individually, you will get the same answer. but if it is application from 50 people, they will surely see what is wrong in there process. Someone should come up to volunteer. I am new in Canada, I do not have that exposure and understanding of govt institutions. Some one who already wrote notes to them and has govt contacts must come. A formal written application with 50 people signatures/case numbers will surely has importance. Why all other countries are flying except Pak applications?
Plz come up to volunteer now. thnx
Not trying to put you down but how do we know all the other countries are flying. Is there any data/statistics that can prove this?
How do we also know that all cases for Pakistan are taking this long? this forum has just a fraction of applicants. I'm sorry but govt is not stupid and unless you have all the statistics, it would be futile to go forward with anything.

Reactions: lion.com

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Like i said these kinda tactics won't work people already tried these things since am on this forum i think only way is to protest infront of minister's office...

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
Yes i tried that on several occasions and in all occasions in the end no one showed up and i didn't just asked for an email if you really wanna raise this issue then why not do a protest somewhere infront of immigration minister's office...
Well you must be telling your true experiance, but its a good time to try going to the immigration ministers office as its election in october n they actually might be courteous enough to atleast speak to LVO, if nothing else, if not all can join going there atleast we can have a written petition of majority to show how many people are having this problem.
Not trying to put you down but how do we know all the other countries are flying. Is there any data/statistics that can prove this?
How do we also know that all cases for Pakistan are taking this long? this forum has just a fraction of applicants. I'm sorry but govt is not stupid and unless you have all the statistics, it would be futile to go forward with anything.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=1198672673

check this spreadsheet, just check the month of january and compare how many people are done with decision made and copr.

Reactions: daniakd

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
Like i said these kinda tactics won't work people already tried these things since am on this forum i think only way is to protest infront of minister's office...
In which city is immigration ministers office? because i am not sure how many people on this forum can gather there as they must be living in diff parts of Canada?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Well you must be telling your true experiance, but its a good time to try going to the immigration ministers office as its election in october n they actually might be courteous enough to atleast speak to LVO, if nothing else, if not all can join going there atleast we can have a written petition of majority to show how many people are having this problem.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=1198672673

check this spreadsheet, just check the month of january and compare how many people are done with decision made and copr.
Did you try to look at the threads from last year? suggest you do that to find out how many applicants from other countries are also waiting.
and again, this forum is just a fraction of total applicants which does not represent the overall data. Don't think limiting yourself to only one small set of data is a good idea.

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Yes, I guess not all people living in Toronto or Mississauga. Better try to put things on paper and if we will see, sufficient number of people from any particular province, we can go for physical option too.

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
Well i don't know why just sending an altogether email which will cause no harm to anyone is such an issue that if someone is trying to encourage everyone and bringing it up then why are you thinking we should have the exact statistics n other countries are also waiting, ziyada se ziyada kiya hoga bol denge ke all your applications are in process bus, is se nuksaan toh nhn hoga.
i have not only looked at last year spreadsheet i have contacted people, a pakistani case got solved in 4 months n i emailed the principal applicant said she was living in london on some work visa , thats why her process was done so soon because though being a pakistani her file was treated as london pr, she was on some work visa so her background checks were processed as soon n she was granted canadian visa in 4 to 5 months, do you think background checks actually take 8 to 10 months from pakistan, when calling pakistani students n tourists they get background checks in weeks as they are getting money, and in pr applications, spouses and citizenship applications they are taking years just cause they dont want to burden the government. and thats why the whole point is to gather everyone n raise it but i dont think their is any unity or positivity towards it.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Immigration minister is from York Ontario or he sits in Ottawa for me i am down for both cities..

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
@CitImmCanada IRCC
@HonAhmedHussen Minister of Immigration
@CanadianUK High Commission of Canada in UK, where cases are processed i.e London Visa Office
@JaniceCharette High Commissioner of Canada to UK

@TorontoStar Newspaper 1
@globeandmail Newspaper 2
@canadastandard Newspaper 3
@WhigStandard Newspaper 4

Tag these on Twitter and tweet as much as you can keeping newspaper in the loop. I tried individually but we need collective voice.
If 100s of people will do this, it's even better than email, believe me. These days social media is the way forward.
Sending email is very private and no one will notice. Tagging newspapers or journalist along with top 4 accounts of minister, IRCC, and London Visa Office will help.
Raise this issue so that everyone knows and they will be forced to take notice.

Reactions: lion.com

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
Is biometric request send you by email from CIC or we have to do by ourself to do biometric? In medical exam the CIC send us the email then we go for medical. What the procedure for biometric?

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Is biometric request send you by email from CIC or we have to do by ourself to do biometric? In medical exam the CIC send us the email then we go for medical. What the procedure for biometric?
If you didn’t pay for it when submitting the application, later in process they will send u request to pay for it and only after that you will receive biometrics instruction letter to go and submit your biometrics. For me it took 6 months from the time I paid for biometrics until I got the request. If you paid for biometrics when submitting your application than you will receive just biometrics instruction letter.

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
If you didn’t pay for it when submitting the application, later in process they will send u request to pay for it and only after that you will receive biometrics instruction letter to go and submit your biometrics. For me it took 6 months from the time I paid for biometrics until I got the request.
Ok. My husband paid the fees when he was submitting the forms