04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Ok. My husband paid the fees when he was submitting the forms
That’s good, than he will receive it following medical... but some receive biometrics only after transfer. Monitor your ecas for requests. Letter will come through gckey account

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
That’s good, than he will receive it following medical... but some receive biometrics only after transfer. Monitor your ecas for requests. Letter will come through gckey account
If we dont link our application to gckey. Phir bhi request gckey pe aye gi kiya?

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
If we dont link our application to gckey. Phir bhi request gckey pe aye gi kiya?
Sorry, I don’t understand... ((( but I am not sure how to be in this case. Probably same as u received medical... maybe, someone else can help you here on this.

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
In complete guide (IM 5289) there is APPENDEX B: APPLICATION LETTERS
  • request of police certificate. And authorization for release of information
  • Fingerprint request letter
I didnt fill that wen i was filling my forms. What should i do? My firms has been submitted on january.

MsMaverick

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Dear members

Need your help. Please confirm the online account we create on cic website to check our application status, is GC key account ?

Thanks

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Dear members

Need your help. Please confirm the online account we create on cic website to check our application status, is GC key account ?

Thanks
That is the GCKey account which will create here if not already done:
https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2ae77e97a4e9ecf20f16a1fc982405ff4fec27a02

You will then have to link your application with the account, instruction for that are given in detail here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Reactions: lion.com

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019

mahi09

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
July 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
Sep 15, 2017
File Transfer...
October 20, 2017
Med's Request
Sept 15, 2017
Med's Done....
Oct 06, 2017
@CitImmCanada IRCC
@HonAhmedHussen Minister of Immigration
@CanadianUK High Commission of Canada in UK, where cases are processed i.e London Visa Office
@JaniceCharette High Commissioner of Canada to UK

@TorontoStar Newspaper 1
@globeandmail Newspaper 2
@canadastandard Newspaper 3
@WhigStandard Newspaper 4

Tag these on Twitter and tweet as much as you can keeping newspaper in the loop. I tried individually but we need collective voice.
If 100s of people will do this, it's even better than email, believe me. These days social media is the way forward.
Sending email is very private and no one will notice. Tagging newspapers or journalist along with top 4 accounts of minister, IRCC, and London Visa Office will help.
Raise this issue so that everyone knows and they will be forced to take notice.

@CitImmCanada IRCC
@CanadianUK High Commission of Canada in UK, where cases are processed i.e London Visa Office

@TorontoStar Newspaper 1

Tag these on Twitter and tweet as much as you can keeping newspaper in the loop. I tried individually but we need collective voice.
If 100s of people will do this, it's even better than email, believe me. These days social media is the way forward.
Sending email is very private and no one will notice. Tagging newspapers or journalist along with top 4 accounts of minister, IRCC, and London Visa Office will help.

Why not format an email and we can electronically sign in the fillable pdf file and then forward to the PM email and Immigration minister email and also newspapers email. Since, we do live different parts of Canada.

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Relax guys don't judge me without hearing the whole story i am the oldest member still stuck here so trust me i know when i said useless what it means you think you guys are the first with this idea nopes i have seen people with this idea but nothing works or they don't listen to us i have personally tried everything but nothing works not even if you take them to federal court like i said i have tried everything...
Hey I am just curious. Is your case complicated? Any red flags?
Or would you say its a simple once.

Hope you hear back soon.

Beshu

Nov 29, 2018
Hello I was curious am I the only one who is waiting for bio letter? my application was received in dec 3 and aor 2 on aug 16

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hello I was curious am I the only one who is waiting for bio letter? my application was received in dec 3 and aor 2 on aug 16
I received it 5 weeks after transfer.. November 7 applicant. I guess when they are ready to do background check. keep
Monitoring your ecas and gckey. It will come ;)

Reactions: Beshu

Beshu

Nov 29, 2018
I received it 5 weeks after transfer.. November 7 applicant. I guess when they are ready to do background check. keep
Monitoring your ecas and gckey. It will come ;)
Sorry quick question. Did it show in your ecas for the request ? also did you receive an email also for it? I have a rep she mostly focuses on the email. Thank you for your respond.

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
@CitImmCanada IRCC

@TorontoStar Newspaper 1

Good. Plz spread it as much as possible to let the people know that Pak spouse suffering only. Maybe someone in authority could take notice and want to go in deep to see if this issue could be addressed.