+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
We are looking at least 1.5 years for processing for Pakistani applicants.

In 2018, people whose files were transferred to London (you can see this thread by going back) it took on average 6 months for their file to start getting processed by London office, and another 4 months until DM. So 10 months plus 2 initial months (SA, MED, BM), around 12 months.

But those days are long gone. There have been no file transfers since December to LVO. 7 MONTHS and no transfers.
Even if they get transferred now (which looks remote), and after transfer even if you take 8 months. Then we are looking at 1.5 years best case scenario.

That's why I am asking everyone to officially complain, so that at least if this issue is recognized then they move our files to be processed inside Canada or by some other office. Or ask LVO to speed up.

I wonder how you scared people don't want to do anything, 1.5 years is a long wait. That too the first 2 years of married life, that is supposed to build relationship. On phone it's never the same. Secondly, if you have a newborn in this long time, adding it to application is a whole new pain in the ass. With further delays to application. Or may be we even hold on producing kids for 1.5 year + 1 year for them to be born = 2.5 years after marriage best case scenario.

What a joke !

Please file your complains here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx
Even if anonymous. Tell them this all unfair process for Pakistanis @ LVO.

Jm0252

Jun 19, 2019
That's totally wrong
He can apply for temporary visit any time and it's not going to make his file complicated as you said please don't give wrong information about something you don't know.
I know many people got temporary visa after they applied for PR application, I also know many people from Pakistan their file has been completed in less than a year from LVO.
Thank you for the response. I will probably end up applying for a visit visa for her

Reactions: Has_You

Jm0252

Jun 19, 2019
We are looking at least 1.5 years for processing for Pakistani applicants.

In 2018, people whose files were transferred to London (you can see this thread by going back) it took on average 6 months for their file to start getting processed by London office, and another 4 months until DM. So 10 months plus 2 initial months (SA, MED, BM), around 12 months.

But those days are long gone. There have been no file transfers since December to LVO. 7 MONTHS and no transfers.
Even if they get transferred now (which looks remote), and after transfer even if you take 8 months. Then we are looking at 1.5 years best case scenario.

That's why I am asking everyone to officially complain, so that at least if this issue is recognized then they move our files to be processed inside Canada or by some other office. Or ask LVO to speed up.

I wonder how you scared people don't want to do anything, 1.5 years is a long wait. That too the first 2 years of married life, that is supposed to build relationship. On phone it's never the same. Secondly, if you have a newborn in this long time, adding it to application is a whole new pain in the ass. With further delays to application. Or may be we even hold on producing kids for 1.5 year + 1 year for them to be born = 2.5 years after marriage best case scenario.

What a joke !

Please file your complains here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx
Even if anonymous. Tell them this all unfair process for Pakistanis @ LVO.
I agree to your point. Will file a complaint .

Reactions: Has_You

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
In 2017 almost 70 percent application completed within a year but in 2018 average processing time is almost 16 to 18 months

Family Class Priority (Overseas – spouses,common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children)

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
For proof of contact I have to submit the whatsapp chat with Translation in English.

This translation is also to be attested by Notary Public??

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Unfortunately she cannot apply for temporary/tourist visit anymore once her spousal application is submitted, it will be denied automatically since she is already in the system and is not allowed by Canada, you may further complicate her spousal application. Majority of Pakistan applicants will be transferred to LVO and take the whole year November 2019 before you hear from them, after medical is completed and passed, the waiting & countdown game begins. Suggestion, do not apply for a tourist/temporary vistor visa for your spouse, you will complicate her application you might be subjected to questioning.
Yes she can apply, there are many applicants who applied for their visit visa and they got it as well. She can apply but she gets it or not that is another story.

Reactions: MuAn

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Aaj pora ek saal ho gaya file London transfer huay huay still eligibility pass nahi hui total 15 months ho gayye hain. No update
lets just pray that your background check gets done soon otherwise the wait will be unlimited

Reactions: Nazirme

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Khan Ali, have you received your Pre-Aarrival from LVO or some sort of email communication?[/QUOTE
No pre arrival
Just received performance fairness letter after 14 months of application submission IRCC asked proof of my spouse visit to Pakistan after submission of application how your relationship developed how both families came to know one another and communication proof from our 1st meeting to specific period. I submitted my reply 2 months before now waiting