+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Marriage certificate (NADRA one) is different from Nikkah nama. Nikkah nama is one that you signed during nikkah and it is in urdu. You signed 3 copies remember? You need to submit that. It has amount of mehar on it as well. Submit it in Urdu. No need for translation
We can't seem to find the Nikkah Nama, its been misplaced from my mother. Is there another way to get it?

khurram1982

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Did you send an email inquiry? Also order GCMS notes and it will get things moving.
Yes my husband emailed them n ask them approximate time of this process they replied dat my application is in background checking process n it has no definitive time ....well it is very frustrating for both of us this delayed in process creating troubles in our relation....how can i get GCM notes?

khurram1982

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Whats your feeling about your own DM? :p
Approximately when we should expect PPR after getting PA ?as i recieved PA on 22nd of march no additional documents needed no interview no biometrics gckey shows then why sodelay?em june 14 2018 applicant ....background check started on dec 6 2018 ub or kia nikalain gy ye log

khurram1982

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Whats your feeling about your own DM? :p
Approximately when we should expect PPR after getting PA ?as i recieved PA on 22nd of march no additional documents needed no interview no biometrics gckey shows then why sodelay?em june 14 2018 applicant ....background check started on dec 6 2018 ub or kia nikalain gy ye log

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
We can't seem to find the Nikkah Nama, its been misplaced from my mother. Is there another way to get it?
There r 4 pages when you singed 1 for girl 1 for boy and 1 for union councilor office and 1 for registrar officer so ask your husband if he also don't have the. Go to registrar officer tell him to give 1copy and ask him to put his original UC stamp and send them hope it's work good luck

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
It's all down to your background check now. Unfortunately no one can tell when that will end. For some it takes 1 day and for others it has taken even close to a year.

Arisha Azib

Nov 6, 2018
Hi,
I have a question we are November 2018 applicant. My husband passed his medical exam and i have passed my sponsorship approval. Yesterday a got a request letter for my husband that they require additional information. They asked us to submit his bio the first pages of his passport that has a year validity. This request is from Case Processing Centre Sydney , our file has not been transferred to LVO yet. Just wanted to ask what does it mean??

Reactions: sveta

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Hi,
I have a question we are November 2018 applicant. My husband passed his medical exam and i have passed my sponsorship approval. Yesterday a got a request letter for my husband that they require additional information. They asked us to submit his bio the first pages of his passport that has a year validity. This request is from Case Processing Centre Sydney , our file has not been transferred to LVO yet. Just wanted to ask what does it mean??
Wow that’s some good news and it means that Sydney might after all be processing applications itself!!!

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi,
i think ur file still has to go to lvo for final processing..sydney office is doing most work so they have to make sure everything is on file before they send to lvo for eligibilty

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
i think ur file still has to go to lvo for final processing..sydney office is doing most work so they have to make sure everything is on file before they send to lvo for eligibilty
That’s exactly our concern. Sydney wasn’t doing most of the work up until recently and it has been a speculation that files may be processed completely there and only for visa purposes transfer to lvo. Let’s see as this is slightly new