+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mamak

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Follow your passport, if it says First and middle name in given name section, write it as it is in Appendix A.
Yes, there is another row for spouse, you have to mention his/her name too (again, exactly like it states on passport).

Mamak

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Follow your passport, if it says First and middle name in given name section, write it as it is in Appendix A.
Yes, there is another row for spouse, you have to mention his/her name too (again, exactly like it states on passport).

Mamak

Star Member
May 14, 2019
You v to mention the passports in appendix A, only accompanying members who are part of application of permanent residence and being PR. granted. Not Sponsor who is already a citizen or PR.

Zainb Ali

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
What does it mean “we don’t need your medical we will send u msg if this changes”.today my gc key update by this msg. Earlier it was “ you passed the medical exam”...i am april 2018 applicant n passed medical in june 2018.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
What does it mean “we don’t need your medical we will send u msg if this changes”.today my gc key update by this msg. Earlier it was “ you passed the medical exam”...i am april 2018 applicant n passed medical in june 2018.
Your medical has expired and thus this update. You will be requested for re-medical.

Reactions: Zainb Ali

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Feb 2019 applicant. Everything was going smoothly got medical request in late March and got medical approved on the same day that my spouse got it done, but that was in first week of April 2019. Since then it has been 2 months of radio silence and absolutely no communication. We did not even get notification of file transfer to London Visa Office.

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
Hello Guys,

I wanted to provide this info that I got the Passport request today from IRCC after waiting 18 months. They started the background check at the same time as well. I am January 2018 applicant and got the remedical request last month.

Can someone please tell me about vfsglobal in islamabad? do i need to fillup forms and take an appointment to sumbit the passport or should i just walk in?

Thank you,
When u got pre arrival and when your backgroud checking started ???