+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hi Guys, after submitting application through courier, how long is the wait to get a file number? I submitted through a lawyer on March 28,2019 but nothing so far!

If the file is complete and documents according to checklist then average processing time is almost 45 to 50 days of Aor (acknowledgement of Receipt)

I have some suggestion for you apne life partner k sath communications continue rakhna hai I mean whats app chat or call records nd 2nd thing if your spouse is in canada to un ko application ki processing k doran ek visit zaroor karna chahye within 6 months

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
If the file is complete and documents according to checklist then average processing time is almost 45 to 50 days of Aor (acknowledgement of Receipt)

I have some suggestion for you apne life partner k sath communications continue rakhna hai I mean whats app chat or call records nd 2nd thing if your spouse is in canada to un ko application ki processing k doran ek visit zaroor karna chahye within 6 months

Thank you so much for your reply. My husband is in Pakistan and I'm in Canada. We actually got married in 2018 March and I did visit him in Pakistan for 2 months Nov and December 2018. I'm also planning on visiting again, can you advise me if I should go for 6 months or having a job here in Canada is better. It's actually really hard going through this whole application process, we just want to stay together.

Has_You

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. My husband is in Pakistan and I'm in Canada. We actually got married in 2018 March and I did visit him in Pakistan for 2 months Nov and December 2018. I'm also planning on visiting again, can you advise me if I should go for 6 months or having a job here in Canada is better. It's actually really hard going through this whole application process, we just want to stay together.
Good afternoon,

I completely understand your situation and I have been in similar situation. I got married in March 2018. Spent only a week with her and returned to her in July for 3 weeks. I returned home (Canada). I felt that I and my wife were stressed due to our distance. I packed up and stayed almost 4 months with her from September to January.

Honestly, do what is the best for you and your husband. I felt so great spending tons of time with my wife and enjoyed every moment of it with our families.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Hello,
I am helping a friend complete their spousal sponsorship application & need some help on below topics:

1. Does the applicant [in pakistan] need to complete medical before submitting the application ?
  2. Do we need to submit police certificate now or we can just update it once we get AOR ?
Thanks for any help in advance.

Has_You

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hello,
I am helping a friend complete their spousal sponsorship application & need some help on below topics:

1. Does the applicant [in pakistan] need to complete medical before submitting the application ?
  2. Do we need to submit police certificate now or we can just update it once we get AOR ?
Thanks for any help in advance.

The medical needs to be done upon request. However, police clearance needs to be submitted within the application a second per the checklist.

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Good afternoon,

I completely understand your situation and I have been in similar situation. I got married in March 2018. Spent only a week with her and returned to her in July for 3 weeks. I returned home (Canada). I felt that I and my wife were stressed due to our distance. I packed up and stayed almost 4 months with her from September to January.

Honestly, do what is the best for you and your husband. I felt so great spending tons of time with my wife and enjoyed every moment of it with our families.
My wife only spent 20 days with me and went back to Canada. I am june 18 applicant and got passport request on 8th may 19. Everything went smoothly. We got married in july 17.

Reactions: Has_You and shah87

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. My husband is in Pakistan and I'm in Canada. We actually got married in 2018 March and I did visit him in Pakistan for 2 months Nov and December 2018. I'm also planning on visiting again, can you advise me if I should go for 6 months or having a job here in Canada is better. It's actually really hard going through this whole application process, we just want to stay together.[/QUOTE

If your case is straight forward no age gap no 2nd marriage then hopefully it will be processed in 10 months beleive me its all depends on your luck

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Dear sister I got married in july 17. My wife spent 20 days with me and went back to Saskatchewan. This was her second marriage and mine first. She is 1982 and i am 1988. We file our case in June 18. Everything went smoothly and I got my passport req on 8 may 2019. As long as ur relation is genuine and sponsor is not on social services ur case runs smoothly. My case went perfectly according to progress bar.

Qaiser Ahmed

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Dear sister I got married in july 17. My wife spent 20 days with me and went back to Saskatchewan. This was her second marriage and mine first. She is 1982 and i am 1988. We file our case in June 18. Everything went smoothly and I got my passport req on 8 may 2019. As long as ur relation is genuine and sponsor is not on social services ur case runs smoothly. My case went perfectly according to progress bar.
Receiv ppr request?