+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

arbab.amjad85

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I would advise you to keep them and submit them when the visa office ask for additional documents.
I visited my wife on our anniversary and had the same question. I emailed LVO and this is the response they gave me:
Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that we encourage you to send us documentation as evidence of your continued relationship with your spouse.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

Reactions: ksabir

arbab.amjad85

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
applied november, medical 20 or 21 march, file transfer 2 Apr, now in process.
today i noticed it shows background check started ...
but still confused that if we should send the update about recent visit of sponsor with plane ticket and photos ... or we just wait???
WOW. Your application seems to be moving very fast. I would advise sending the info while the IRON is hot

SNabeel

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Finally my interview is done today,
Applicant of January 2018
I went to embassy today at 11am, they called me for interview around 1:30 ,interviewer was a white man but I chose translator as well, and he did questioning alot
He asked questions..
1-what your husband do in Canada.
2-how long he is in canada.
3,why not he visit to you after March-2018.
4-why you did arrange marriage,why not ur own decisions
5-why you went to perform Umrah with your in laws and your husband was not with you people.
6-if your all communication record in English then why u hired translator in interview.

And kind of questions alot, and in every question he make me confuse
At the end he keep my all documents and said due to time shortage we couldn't ask you more questions about your relationship that's why we kept you documents ,we ll work out on ur documents and then will let you know about your decision..

Please anybody guide me why he was so rude and kept my documents, and approximately how much they ll took more time Although our relationship is 100% genuine.

q89

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I got ppr and my on gckey it says my background check started

I have few questions for anyone who has been through this please help.

.1) what we need to send passport and submit it on gckey?
2)Is there any office in lahore or my wife has to go to Islamabad ?

3)On gckey it also says " We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." does this mean they going to ask for adr?

my timeline:

Application Received: July 27,2018
Medical Request: November 19 2018
AOR 1 Received: November 21 2018
Sponsor Approval: November 21 2018
Medical done: December 11 2018
LVO transfer: January 4 2019
Application started processing: January 14-2019
PPR: April-15-2019
BCG Started:: April-15-2019

Reactions: Best4best

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015

3)On gckey it also says " We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." does this mean they going to ask for adr?

my timeline:

Congratulations!

That "additional document" is actually your passport. The PPR document will explain where to send the passport. I think it should be a VFS office. There is one in islamabad.

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/how_to_apply.html#temporary_documents

Address
Canada Visa Application Centre
Park Road, Bakhtawar
Chak Shazad, Islamabad

Email: infocanadaisb@vfshelpline.com

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/contact_us.html

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
I visited my wife on our anniversary and had the same question. I emailed LVO and this is the response they gave me:
Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that we encourage you to send us documentation as evidence of your continued relationship with your spouse.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom
I visited my wife last month as well for our anniversary. How would one send proof of visit? email the proof or upload on GCKey?

EDIT: GCKey doesnt allow uploading additional documents unless theyve asked for additional documents.

waqass

Apr 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Need some guidance/help.

I am July 13, 2018 applicant. File transferred to LVO on December 17, 2018. Background Status started on April 08, 2019 and very next day (i.e. April 09, 2019) got pre-arrival.

You can observe from this forum (Facebook group, and WhatsApp LVO July 2018 group), most of the people from July 2018 got PPR. Since pre-arrival, we haven't heard anything. Me and my wife are really worried. There is nothing, to best of our understanding, which makes our case different from other normal cases.

Questions:
1. What is the true meaning of prearrival letter? Is it that CIC accepted/verified that our relationship is genuine? Or something different?
2. Despite the fact CIC internal process is highly unpredictable, Can we get some idea what would be the next step in the process? If it is the passport request, in how much time should we expect the request? GCKEy is still showing background in the process.

Your guidance/help shall be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Shaibi

Nov 14, 2018

my timeline:

Congratulations!
There is an office in Lahore. My husband submit his passport there.

20 Ex American Centre Building
Opposite ganga ram hospital
Queens road, lahore
Phone number: 0518439344
Timing: 9-5 monday to friday

On the PPR it says to submit the original passport to the office, along with 2 photos, completed appendix a, and take a copy of the PPR also.

There is no additional documents. The passport is what they are asking for.

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Hello Everyone,

Need some guidance/help.

I am July 13, 2019 applicant. File transferred to LVO on December 17, 2018. Background Status started on April 08, 2019 and very next day (i.e. April 09, 2019) got pre-arrival.

You can observe from this forum (Facebook group, and WhatsApp LVO July 2019 group), most of the people from July 2018 got PPR. Since pre-arrival, we haven't heard anything. Me and my wife are really worried. There is nothing, to best of our understanding, which makes our case different from other normal cases.

Questions:
1. What is the true meaning of prearrival letter? Is it that CIC accepted/verified that our relationship is genuine? Or something different?
2. Despite the fact CIC internal process is highly unpredictable, Can we get some idea what would be the next step in the process? If it is the passport request, in how much time should we expect the request? GCKEy is still showing background in the process.

Your guidance/help shall be highly appreciated.
there is nothing really to be worried about , yes many applicants got ppr from july but still there could be left some ... every person's background check take their own time ,,, the point is that visa officer must be satisfied ... as you have received pre arrival .. meaning that your and your wife's relationship has passed eligibility .... now the back ground check ... probably that too wont take alot of time ,,,, have hope that it wont and pray ,,,, otherwise your case looks completely normal !!! dont worry :)

Reactions: arbab.amjad85

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019

my timeline:

congrats ... you need to send your passport to VAC to get it visa stamped ! they have mentioned what you need to send .. passport and pictures (specifications are given in the mail they have sent you ,, read it carefully )

smartshady

Star Member
May 25, 2013
I don't know what's the matter with lvo....we got prearrival on Mar 21... ecas is saying decision made since we 4/5 April and still no ppr request...this is so annoyingand scary since u never know what's happening.

Reactions: paki786

q89

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018

q89

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Congratulations!
There is an office in Lahore. My husband submit his passport there.

20 Ex American Centre Building
Opposite ganga ram hospital
Queens road, lahore
Phone number: 0518439344
Timing: 9-5 monday to friday

On the PPR it says to submit the original passport to the office, along with 2 photos, completed appendix a, and take a copy of the PPR also.

There is no additional documents. The passport is what they are asking for.

Thank you this was very helpful

Reactions: Shaibi

fahad10

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
I don't know what's the matter with lvo....we got prearrival on Mar 21... ecas is saying decision made since we 4/5 April and still no ppr request...this is so annoyingand scary since u never know what's happening.
You will get PPR soon, I got PPR on 15th April, DM on ecas was 2nd April.

Reactions: smartshady