SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone

I want an advice from my fellow Pakistanis

I missed a chance to immigrate to Canada in 2015 because of my consultant mistake so I had to leave Canada and went back to Pakistan and in early 2016 I started working in uae . Then I had that chance again early 2017 but I got engaged then and engagement was converted into marriage 14 months later only for it to last long 1 month and ended in divorced. I didn’t apply for myself in those 14 months because I thought it would be unfair to the girl that I apply and later sponsor her and make her stay without her husband for 1 year. So I missed that chance again

After divorced I applied again thru express entry and received my ppr recently. The problem is I m getting married again in July . So I m confused now shall I land and grab this opportunity and later sponsor my wife. After the first marriage failure I m slightly concern that shall I trust the other person rite away or not. Even though she looks like a shadi material compare to my ex. I m confused. I know second marriage cases from Pakistan goes thru lot of scrutiny and can take 2 years.

Or shall I marry and update ircc and send her documents so ircc will cancel my ppr and I would have to submit additional documents and this could take additional 4 weeks to 4 months. Eventually both husband and wife will receive ppr together.

So please do advise me from your expertise

apstaguj

Apr 13, 2019
I want to get a advice, we applied for sponsorship and our file moved to London recently. It says in process now.
meanwhile, my sponsor visited me in Pakistan, we took photos too. Should we send volunteerly update of photos and plane ticket
of recent visit or should we just wait ?
so confused, pleaz advice

Reactions: Best4best

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
I want to get a advice, we applied for sponsorship and our file moved to London recently. It says in process now.
meanwhile, my sponsor visited me in Pakistan, we took photos too. Should we send volunteerly update of photos and plane ticket
Yes !!! Definitely!! Send them .
What’s your timeline

Reactions: arbab.amjad85

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
I would advise you to keep them and submit them when the visa office ask for additional documents.

apstaguj

Apr 13, 2019
applied november, medical 20 or 21 march, file transfer 2 Apr, now in process.
today i noticed it shows background check started ...
but still confused that if we should send the update about recent visit of sponsor with plane ticket and photos ... or we just wait???

Reactions: Best4best

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
but still confused that if we should send the update about recent visit of sponsor with plane ticket and photos ... or we just wait???
To be honest i passed through this stage already and i will advise you to wait and don’t send anything until they request for them. They might not ask you additional documents anyway but it’s better to get them ready should be in case.

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Can you share detailed timeline...ur medical is passed and biometrics are done too?

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
how come background check started so quick at london visa office ? where did you see it ? ecas / gckey account ?

Reactions: Nidajk