+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

oyazds2

Mar 25, 2019
Hello Everyone, Jan 12 2018 application here. Medical has been done, all the documents have been submitted, i was asked to provide pictures of my rukhsati in 2018 Nov along with chats and passport stamps as i applied right after nikah, since then, complete since. Please let me know if there are other people from the same time waiting for an update on the case or is it just me that has his file stuck in Damned London office. I asked them through a web form first they replied me with a wrong name saying "Dear something" that wasn't even my name. then after being embarrassed, they send another email saying some cases are different from others which is a total crap. I'm really not sure what to do at this point. Please reply how many other applicants are stuck around January 2018. Thank you.

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello Everyone, Jan 12 2018 application here. Medical has been done, all the documents have been submitted, i was asked to provide pictures of my rukhsati in 2018 Nov along with chats and passport stamps as i applied right after nikah, since then, complete since. Please let me know if there are other people from the same time waiting for an update on the case or is it just me that has his file stuck in Damned London office. I asked them through a web form first they replied me with a wrong name saying "Dear something" that wasn't even my name. then after being embarrassed, they send another email saying some cases are different from others which is a total crap. I'm really not sure what to do at this point. Please reply how many other applicants are stuck around January 2018. Thank you.
I suggest giving them a call (outside number IRCC), webform are somewhat useless unless you've passed your 1 year mark then they are obligated to give you a more detail answer. Hiring a lawyer would be your best bet if all your other sources are depleted or wait..

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
Try sending inquiry through your MP.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Sponsor's info used to process in Mississauga but recently changed to Ottawa...once completed, file is transferred to London office to process applicant's info for all Pakistani nationals

If you submitted your application a while ago and have not heard back, I suggest you call IRCC to get an update
so we mail the application to mississuga n then it goes to ottawa n then after sponsor approval it goes to london?

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Any July 2018 applicant received PPR? My file transfered to LVO on 11 dec and they started processing on 13 dec. After that Dead silence. My brother in law submitted his application on 18 feb 2019 for his wife. He got SA on 25 march and biomatrix req and medical req as well. WHAT IS GOING ON???

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
Any July 2018 applicant received PPR? My file transfered to LVO on 11 dec and they started processing on 13 dec. After that Dead silence. My brother in law submitted his application on 18 feb 2019 for his wife. He got SA on 25 march and biomatrix req and medical req as well. WHAT IS GOING ON???
You still have time before you complete your 12months. You should wait. The dead silence is very normal.

Recent cases shows that the process Is taking more than 12 months. I am March 2018 applicant still waiting for my decision. I was asked to submit updated docs last month and ever since is been quiet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Best4best

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Here is confusion. Mine is july 18 and my brother in law is feb 19. He got everything cleared in just one month. Mine is struck in silence. Lvo is toooo slow

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
You still have time before you complete your 12months. You should wait. The dead silence is very normal.

Recent cases shows that the process Is taking more than 12 months. I am March 2018 applicant still waiting for my decision. I was asked to submit updated docs last month and ever since is been quiet.
Did u have biomatrics. Can u plz share ur timeline. Thanks

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
Here is confusion. Mine is july 18 and my brother in law is feb 19. He got everything cleared in just one month. Mine is struck in silence. Lvo is toooo slow
Medical and biometrics for new applicants is not all. It is done in the initial stages. After that the waiting game begins.

You did your medical right? For 2018 applicants they ask biometrics a bit later coz biometrics became a must later in the year 2018.

And yes LVO is extremely slow and they don't even respond to your queries

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
Did u have biomatrics. Can u plz share ur timeline. Thanks
For me I do not need to give biometrics bcoz my biometrics is already in the system and its valid till 2027

My timeline is

Application received 16 march 2018
Sponsorship decision was made on 27 April 2018
Medical request 1 May 2018
Medical accepted 4 may 2018
Started processing your application 28 June 2018 ( transferred to Lvo )
Request for updated police certificate, updated travel history on 21 February 2019

No updates ever since.

Last edited:
Reactions: Best4best

Sufia114

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
Same here July 2018 applicant no response after file transfer