+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

fahad10

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
my bgc took exactly 6 months...you mentioned yours started in Oct so maybe April 1st if bgc is clear..
GCKEYS update today, Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. before it was no medical is needed, we will inform you if needed something like this, i was stuck in bgc since 6 month

but no re medical request yet received , july 2017 applicant

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
GCKEYS update today, Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. before it was no medical is needed, we will inform you if needed something like this, i was stuck in bgc since 6 month

but no re medical request yet received , july 2017 applicant
when is ur medical expiring? does tht mean bgc is completed n they r doing final check?...

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
my medical expired in oct 2018, never got remedical request

i hope bgc is completed and its a good sign
they asked my husband for re-medical in Sept when they started bgc....i think tht will be the next request for u...i think your bgc is done...if u dont hear back in couple of days...email webform for an update

fahad10

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
they asked my husband for re-medical in Sept when they started bgc....i think tht will be the next request for u...i think your bgc is done...if u dont hear back in couple of days...email webform for an update
i have already send a email last week for update, but didn't get update email yet

i hope you are right bgc is completed

Reactions: Farwa89

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
\
It took 10 months so far my interview is on 11 April they ask for multiple documents some updated cic docs conversation proofs etc and thats weird they ask me to pay right of permanent residence fee to expedite my process but depend upon you interview and bring new and old passports and id card .They usually ask everyone like this ?
Yes they have asked me for the same things for my interview as well. Did they also ask you for your original nikkah nama in urdu and marriage photos as well?

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if in form 5532 "Relationship Information & Sponsorship Evaluation", in part C "Information about Relationship" Question 11: "Is there more information you would like to share?", is this the question to which we provide our pictures and evidence from social media of a public relationship? Or is this just to write further about the relationship?

Do we have to mention on here that we are attaching separate pictures?