+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
I got pre-arrival on 15 feb 2019

Background check is : we are processing your background check.if we need more information we will send you a message.

When your background check started. What’s changed in gckey? Did they say we started your background check??
they told me when my bgc started because I emailed thm for an update....n when they started it my gckey changed to bgc is in progress...it's still the same right now...i think they will update it all together now

stay put...you shud hear back soon InshaAllah

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
they told me when my bgc started because I emailed thm for an update....n when they started it my gckey changed to bgc is in progress...it's still the same right now...i think they will update it all together now

stay put...you shud hear back soon InshaAllah
I am also 2017 applicant
July applicant

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
ohh hmm...did u ask them for an update? when did thr bgc start...do u know the date?....when did it change from 'we will let you know when we start your bgc' to ' we r currently processing it'?
I didn’t ask them about when they started but ..
Background check shows me this : We are processing your background check. If we need more information we will send you a message.

MuhammadAwais14. 93

Mar 1, 2019
Pre arrival on 7 march
required document e mail on 18 march
Dear Muhammad Awais Saeed:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 1111790152 - Muhammad Awais Saeed:
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Please provide an updated Schedule A which
includes all of your employment, education, address and other personal history from the
age of 18 to the present, with no gaps. You should disregard the portion of the form
which states that only the past 10 years are required. Please note that failure to provide
a full history may result in delays in processing your application. Please note that failure
to provide a full history may result in the refusal of your application. This must be
received at this office by: 2019/04/18
 IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels This must be received at this office
by: 2019/04/18
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/18

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
this is so scary , if applicants of mid 2017 are getting passport requests now , when would the applicants of mid 2018 get them:eek:

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
this is so scary , if applicants of mid 2017 are getting passport requests now , when would the applicants of mid 2018 get them:eek:
Each case is different. Most 2017 cases are complete. There were/are only few left and that's because of their own specific reasons. I have seen many mid 2018 cases already complete. So it all depends on your case :) Normally if it's a first marriage for both, all functions done, no huge age gap then it usually gets completed within 12 months.

Reactions: Sufia114

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Each case is different. Most 2017 cases are complete. There were/are only few left and that's because of their own specific reasons. I have seen many mid 2018 cases already complete. So it all depends on your case :) Normally if it's a first marriage for both, all functions done, no huge age gap then it usually gets completed within 12 months.
Everything you said is correct but one can still stuck in background checks for no reason. I saw applicants with no travel history, no government job and still stuck in background checks for 6 to 12 months. Anything can happen, it’s all about luck

Reactions: paki786

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
I didn’t ask them about when they started but ..
Background check shows me this : We are processing your background check. If we need more information we will send you a message.
i hope you hear back soon....this process is so random...no one knows what to expect

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Everything you said is correct but one can still stuck in background checks for no reason. I saw applicants with no travel history, no government job and still stuck in background checks for 6 to 12 months. Anything can happen, it’s all about luck
true....ours was stuck because they didnt start the bgc process until after the 12 months period was over...hope tht ur case goes to someone responsible n all will go well

Hamii

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
I need some advice.

I was asked for Nother PCc and schedule A. For the travel history part I wanted to include photos of the places we went together as a couple so they no the reason as to why we went to those countries. Is that a bad idea to send photos with .please let me know what u think

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I need some advice.

I was asked for Nother PCc and schedule A. For the travel history part I wanted to include photos of the places we went together as a couple so they no the reason as to why we went to those countries. Is that a bad idea to send photos with .please let me know what u think
When you complete schedule A they will ask you what you were doing for that period of time in that place. Don’t worry about including pictures, just provide them with what they ask for.

Hamii

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
When you complete schedule A they will ask you what you were doing for that period of time in that place. Don’t worry about including pictures, just provide them with what they ask for.
I mean what If they look like red flag countries to them