+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hello Everyone! I’m May 2018 applicant , no updates since file transfer to LVO in July.

I have a representative but he doesn’t reply to my inquires properly etc , I’m thinking of getting rid of him.
Do you think it will impact my file in any way? Also , do you think i will be able to get paperwork back from him ?
I’m a bit hesitant to do this but I feel I can handle the process from here onwards , thanks to this forum and other helpful pages.
You will probably hear something next month (11th month).

Definitely get rid of him. Dont waste any more money on him.

Reactions: ksabir

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
so im really confused if we need to get principal applicants document attested such as educational docs, frc, birth certificate, police certificate n passport ..i was told on this we dont need to but my frnd is telling that i have to even though they r in english :s

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
hey guys....my friend has applied outland too though shes living with her husband on a visitor's visa....her residential address mentioned in the forms was pakistani but she filled in her current address that of canada....now she just got her medical request....should she get it done in canada or in pakistan....
she also got this email...so do they need the marriage certificate only or the rest of them mentioned in the bullets as well?

Dear ......

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
Marriage Certificate: You may need to submit extra forms based on where the person you’re sponsoring lives.

You may also need to follow special instructions about specific documents to provide based on the country where the document is issued.

When you visit the application package page on the IRCC website, you’ll select a country or territory to get country-specific instructions for documents such as:

· passports;

· birth certificates;

· marriage or divorce certificates;

· national identification cards;

· military service documents (for example, military booklets);

· other civil documents

You’ll find country specific requirements on the application package page. Please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
hey guys....my friend has applied outland too though shes living with her husband on a visitor's visa....her residential address mentioned in the forms was pakistani but she filled in her current address that of canada....now she just got her medical request....should she get it done in canada or in pakistan....
she also got this email...so do they need the marriage certificate only or the rest of them mentioned in the bullets as well?

Dear ......

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
Marriage Certificate: You may need to submit extra forms based on where the person you’re sponsoring lives.

You may also need to follow special instructions about specific documents to provide based on the country where the document is issued.

When you visit the application package page on the IRCC website, you’ll select a country or territory to get country-specific instructions for documents such as:

· passports;

· birth certificates;

· marriage or divorce certificates;

· national identification cards;

· military service documents (for example, military booklets);

· other civil documents

You’ll find country specific requirements on the application package page. Please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.
what is his timeline and she got visitor visa from Pakistan?

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
They dont start everyone's BGC early in the process. It's just random. I got additional document request few weeks ago which I have replied to recently. Lets see what happens next. If they are satisfied then pre-arrival. If not then probably interview. I'm 2nd marriage case so the delay was 'expected'.
When did you actually apply?

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
thats not a problem ! you ll be granted PR for your wife, just that they might send you PFL (procedural fairness letter) in which they ask you questions regarding your case !
or may be an interview ! or may be nothing .
Thank you. We had to delay submitting the application in February as my wife had to update her NIC and passport to include husband name and also she is carrying my last name. We have also included an affidavit of name change because of marriage. She is a school teacher so her experience letter also states the name of spouse. Honestly I don't know what to say.. Having a legal marriage recognized by Government of Pakistan as that's why NADRA and the passport office included by name in her ID document.

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Feb 22, 2018
I am a man raising my 10 year daughter alone in Canada. I have the sole custody of the child and got married after 11 years. My wife is divorced too and she was married for 3 years. We met through our parents who set an account in getrishta. We talked for few months and then got married in December 2018 when I went to Pakistan after getting visa. I work with the government and also in touch with university as I have done PhD in Engineering. Its not easy for me to travel and meet her due to work. I have provided them detailed paper documents such as Urdu nikahnama, translated copy of Urdu nikahnama and notorized, marriage certificate, boarding pass, travel tickets, hotel receipts, provided communications in social media, greetings in social media from friends, relatives, colleagues, government stamped invitation letter from her parent that I used to get Pakistan visa to get married, health insurance where I have included my wife, financial support copies when I sent her money , lots of pictures of wedding, reception, ruksathi, outings pics with families.. Its a true genuine relationship and the supporting papers are all there to validate it.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Does second marriage takes time even all the divorce and marriage documents are correct? Do they have chance to deny a legal marriage
Second marriages on average take longer. Most people get called for interview. If enough evidence provided and immigration officer is satisfied then it may complete within 12 months without an interview.

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
so im really confused if we need to get principal applicants document attested such as educational docs, frc, birth certificate, police certificate n passport ..i was told on this we dont need to but my frnd is telling that i have to even though they r in english :s
You don’t need to get those docs attested for spousal sponsorship! As long as they’re all in English, you’re fine

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Second marriages on average take longer. Most people get called for interview. If enough evidence provided and immigration officer is satisfied then it may complete within 12 months without an interview.
Thank you. Any statistical data how long they are taking for second marriages? I am bit scared even after submitting so many legal documents. Even I was thinking to migrate in Australia with my wife if they reject an application unnecessarily....