+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

bikanair

May 29, 2018
Going to prepare sponsorship file to sponsor my wife from Pakistan, have few questions about the application, if a fellow Pakistani sponsor help me figure this out that will be really appreciated.

1-Form IMM5406e “Additional Family Information” , is this form will be filled by my wife (Principal Applicant) or I will be also filling this as her spouse?
2- Form IMM5562e “Supplementary Information Your Travels” My wife is filling out this form for her travel history, there is a section about her spouse’s travel history, does she need to fill this out also about my travel history from Canada?
3-My wife doesn’t have her birth certificate as her parents didn’t register that in village, a letter with explaining this whole thing will be acceptable as her passport and ID Card shows her date and place of birth?

Thanks in Advance

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
thanks..do u know for the frc which one do we need, is it the onme with applicant's parents n siblings or the one with husband n wife only?
It’s husband and wife FRC. Did you add your husband in your NIC if yes than they will give you your family tree if no kids yet than you and your husband will be on the FRC . I guess they charge 500 rs and give you rite away no waiting time I know in Lahore but I don’t know where you reside.

Aali_1603

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

I have no relatives in Canada and i left that section empty while submitting my application last week, will they return my application? Was it important to write Not Applicable there? PA Multan

JunaidAkram

Sep 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19 July 2017
AOR Received.
13 Sep 2017
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2017
How long does it take to receive PPR after DM?

Maverick _Khan

Feb 10, 2019
Hello everyone !!
My father's refugee claim was accepted in oct 2016 and was granted PR in feb 2018 now my father said london office wants the document of my mother.brother & sister (National ID Copies,Pictures,Police Character Certificate,proof of relationship etc).
Now i am confused what does it means? Is our family are accepted for immigration if yes then how much it will take time to process our info or if not accepted then what will happen next... PLEASE GUIDE ME

Wajeeh1234

Sep 26, 2018
Need help.
IS it possible for Us to write a letter explaining why qualification difference wasn't considered a big issue between me and my sponsor.. And explaining that will reduce the chances of raising this red flag in our case?
Plus is it a good idea if we address the red flag in additional information that they ask in the end of a form?

zr334

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Hi all i am giving update to all..
My MP contact to lvo and ask about our application update but in reply lvo says that due to a lot files we are receiving now so all previous file is put on hold we will as soon as possible again start processing the files???
is that true ???
i'm 2 jan applicant 2018

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Hi all i am giving update to all..
My MP contact to lvo and ask about our application update but in reply lvo says that due to a lot files we are receiving now so all previous file is put on hold we will as soon as possible again start processing the files???
is that true ???
i'm 2 jan applicant 2018
this makes no sense. What do they mean by "previous files"???

zr334

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Are you sure? Why do they put us on hold? for what? processing new ones? they should stop receiving new files rather than holding old ones...so why do they stop? Isn't that only making more delay?

for sure i got reply from my mp the same abt hold.
she said contact after 1 month