+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Need help.
IS it possible for Us to write a letter explaining why qualification difference wasn't considered a big issue between me and my sponsor.. And explaining that will reduce the chances of raising this red flag in our case?
Plus is it a good idea if we address the red flag in additional information that they ask in the end of a form?
It wouldn’t hurt to mention it upfront. Probably put it in the box where they ask if you want to add anything else about your relationship. You can also attach letters from family and friends attesting to your relationship being genuine to make it bonafide

Hamii

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Hi,

I have no relatives in Canada and i left that section empty while submitting my application last week, will they return my application? Was it important to write Not Applicable there? PA Multan
Yes all questions need answers if not then NA

Sufia114

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
Hi all i am giving update to all..
My MP contact to lvo and ask about our application update but in reply lvo says that due to a lot files we are receiving now so all previous file is put on hold we will as soon as possible again start processing the files???
is that true ???
i'm 2 jan applicant 2018
:O

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
MP did'nt say anything about 2017 or 2018 files just said that files on hold.
I do see activity so the fact "all files are put on hold" or "previous files put on hold" does not make sense. I guess your MP received a standard feedback from LVO that there is too much workload as a result of which many files are on hold as theyre busy clearing the backlog, which is common knowledge.

From looking at the trend and recent updates, January was extremely slow, but this past one week, we have come across a PPR for an April applicant (2 days ago) and yesterday a prearrival as well. Some lucky ones in May have received PPR from London as well. But their focus seems to be the backlog for applicants that applied during and before April.

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
Hi,

I am March 2018 applicant.
Submitted medical in May 2018.
Got update In June status saying "started processing your application".

ever since no new updates seen.

Any idea what is going on and what to expect next and when?

HannahZM

Aug 27, 2018
I do see activity so the fact "all files are put on hold" or "previous files put on hold" does not make sense. I guess your MP received a standard feedback from LVO that there is too much workload as a result of which many files are on hold as theyre busy clearing the backlog, which is common knowledge.

From looking at the trend and recent updates, January was extremely slow, but this past one week, we have come across a PPR for an April applicant (2 days ago) and yesterday a prearrival as well. Some lucky ones in May have received PPR from London as well. But their focus seems to be the backlog for applicants that applied during and before April.

I am March 2018 applicant. Still waiting......

Mohsain

Star Member
May 16, 2011
اسلام و علیکم Today i receive a PFL latter from LVO. Visa officer demand my wahtaapp conversation with english translation ....in which format i send my conversation.. (a screenshot with translation)??
He demand only 20 pages of indicative conversation throughout relationship..

and i lost prior marriage whatsapp conversation...now Visa officer demand prior marriage record ..how i convince VO that i lost record. .

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
your
اسلام و علیکم Today i receive a PFL latter from LVO. Visa officer demand my wahtaapp conversation with english translation ....in which format i send my conversation.. (a screenshot with translation)??
He demand only 20 pages of indicative conversation throughout relationship..

and i lost prior marriage whatsapp conversation...now Visa officer demand prior marriage record ..how i convince VO that i lost record. .
your timeline?

Mohsain

Star Member
May 16, 2011
your

your timeline?
:-My wife submit my application on 15 march 2108 at mississauga office .

:-file Reach in LVO on 15 November 2018.

:-LVOStart process on my application on 17 November 2018..

:-My medical is valid till 9 May 2018..

Right now in big trouble due to loss prior marriage whatsapp record..

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
:-Didnt backup whatsapp data and reset my phone.

:- from lahore.
You should ask your wife, maybe she has the whatsapp conversation in her cellphone