+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
ONE more question, does it matter how many days you stay in pak after your wedding, I only stayed 11 days. would that be a problem?
Just make sure to send lots of post-wedding pictures showing you and your spouse in different outfits, different locations, and with different people after the wedding. If you have receipts from honeymoon or restaurants include that too. I don’t think it matters how long you stay as long as you include lots of proof that your relationship is genuine

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Just make sure to send lots of post-wedding pictures showing you and your spouse in different outfits, different locations, and with different people after the wedding. If you have receipts from honeymoon or restaurants include that too. I don’t think it matters how long you stay as long as you include lots of proof that your relationship is genuine
In some cases they have raised their concern that why the sponsor person left too early after marriage, so it’s always good to stay for 2 to 3 weeks atleast after marriage.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Hello All,

quick question, when you fill out the form relationship information and sponsorship evaluation, with the question
IS THERE MORE INFORMATION YOU WISH TO SHARE TO SUPPORT YOU RELATIONSHIP?

do we have to fill anything out there? or can we leave it blank?

Please advise, i dont know what to put in that box.

Thanks again
You can write whatever you wish to write there about your relationship if you feel like you need to give more information. You can leave it blank too. It's totally up to you.

ONE more question, does it matter how many days you stay in pak after your wedding, I only stayed 11 days. would that be a problem?
Short Stay after marriage is one of the redflags after filing for spousal sponsorship application, but you can compensate that by making a visit to your spouse later on (during processing of file).

If sponsor is Canadian national, they can stay overseas with their spouse for longer duration. If sponsor is PR, they must reside in Canada during processing of application, however they can make brief visits overseas.

Reactions: jemini_76

jemini_76

Dec 18, 2018
You can write whatever you wish to write there about your relationship if you feel like you need to give more information. You can leave it blank too. It's totally up to you.

Short Stay after marriage is one of the redflags after filing for spousal sponsorship application, but you can compensate that by making a visit to your spouse later on (during processing of file).

If sponsor is Canadian national, they can stay overseas with their spouse for longer duration. If sponsor is PR, they must reside in Canada during processing of application, however they can make brief visits overseas.
yeah i just couldn't get more time off work, thats all they approved.

jemini_76

Dec 18, 2018
In some cases they have raised their concern that why the sponsor person left too early after marriage, so it’s always good to stay for 2 to 3 weeks atleast after marriage.
yeah i just couldn't get more time off work, thats all they approved.

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
Hey Guys,

How long has it been taking for most applicants after the file is transferred to LVO?

pakgossin

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Our file was completed in 8 months and I only stayed 5 days after marriage. I dont think thats something they factor in.

They look at the overall file and the story that you are presenting which has to convince them beyond a reasonable doubt.

Khanshayan01

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Hi , thanks for remembering us lol, but no :( we don't have anything right now, we reached 15 months last week - and medical is expired, no new medical instructions have been sent to us yet
Wish you all the Best!
Exactly the same status for our application. Just waiting for some positive news from them.