+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
The only original document you need to send is the police certificate. No need to attest it. Everything else will be attested photocopy, and if the document is not in english/french then also a certified English translation as you already know. Sorry not sure about B form.

If not already, I strongly suggest you follow the official step by step guide below. It will tell you everything you need including country specific documents.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html
thnx...what about the educational docs which docs do we need from our spouse in pk n do they need to be attested? i chked the link but no info regarding educational docs

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
No educational docs required.
Eventhough I agree its not a mandatory requirement but because we have to fill out all educational and professional details in schedule A, its always good to provide documents to substantiate claims made in Schedule A. Also it gives a good impression that applicant will not just merely immigrate as a spouse but also a valuable member of society.

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
thnx...what about the educational docs which docs do we need from our spouse in pk n do they need to be attested? i chked the link but no info regarding educational docs
They dont need to be attested. Even colored copies will do. Theyre not mandatory in the first place but there is no harm in providing them.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Eventhough I agree its not a mandatory requirement but because we have to fill out all educational and professional details in schedule A, its always good to provide documents to substantiate claims made in Schedule A. Also it gives a good impression that applicant will not just merely immigrate as a spouse but also a valuable member of society.
In theory yes, but spousal immigration is not really about economic side of things as much it is about marriage compatibility. The reason they ask for education history is to see if the couple is compatible. If both are Metric pass, it will not raise a flag...but if one is Metric and the other is Masters, it will raise a flag.

One can provide educational documents but why give them extra work they totally didn't ask for. Once in a while they ask for these documents later in the process if they have strong doubt.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hello guys.... when we had the Nikah both my spouse and I signed Urdu and English Nikah namas since we thought just submitting the English Nikah Nama will eliminate the need to have translation and affidavit, but I'm reading on this forum that CIC requires Urdu Nikah Nama with translation and affidavit. Can anybody give any info regarding this? @paki786
Since your original is in English as well, it should be fine. Some people submit only Nadra marriage certificate and that's when they ask for original. Since you have the Urdu one as well, you can upload it if they ask for it later.

Reactions: A.Syed1

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hey guys, I'm trying to get the forms from the CIC website but am unable to as it says I need to update Adobe. I have the latest version.
My Fiancee is facing the same issue.

Anybody else facing this? How do we resolve it?

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hey guys, I'm trying to get the forms from the CIC website but am unable to as it says I need to update Adobe. I have the latest version.
My Fiancee is facing the same issue.

Anybody else facing this? How do we resolve it?
Are you just opening it in the browser? The fillble forms will not open. Try downloading/saving the pdf on ur desktop and then open it.

Samfadi

Oct 17, 2018
Hello everyone, i am not sure if am writing in a correct place or not but pls do reply and help me. So, I have applied for my husband who lives in Pakistan in May 2018.
Application recieved : May 23,2018
AOR1: June 26, 2018
Started Processing: Aug 1,2018
Medical Request: July 6, 2018
File Transferred to London visa office : July 11, 2018
It's been 6 months after medical done no updates .. I don't understand when are they going to update medical received and passed and further processing?
Thanks in advance

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone explain to me how the Pakistan Education system works. I am trying to fill out the IMM 5669 form and it asks for principle applicant to fill out Education History. It asks years of school completed at the following levels; Elementary/Primary, Secondary/High School, University/College. Can someone explain to me what grades are considered elementary/primary and what grades are considered secondary/high school?

It then asks to give full detail of all secondary/high school and post secondary you had. Say the person highest level of education was grade 10. Do I list Grade 9 separately from and to and then grade 10 separately or do I list the start date of secondary education and end date. What does one put for Certificate and Diploma issued? Do I just say yes or do I have to write the name of certificate. What would be the name of certificate for someone who completed grade 10.

Also one thing regarding question 6 for personal history...what is difference between homemaker and unemployed? Not sure what to list for spouse.

Thanks

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi everyone,
My background check has been in process for about a year now. About a month ago, I received confirmation by email from LVO that my eligibility had passed but background check was still ongoing.
My wife’s MP also informed her that my application had been designated priority based on letters from her doctors.
Last week, I received a request to complete a new medical exam and pay the right of PR fee (if not already paid).

My question is this: does this mean that my background check is finally done and we are close to finished?

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Hi everyone,
My background check has been in process for about a year now. About a month ago, I received confirmation by email from LVO that my eligibility had passed but background check was still ongoing.
My wife’s MP also informed her that my application had been designated priority based on letters from her doctors.
Last week, I received a request to complete a new medical exam and pay the right of PR fee (if not already paid).

My question is this: does this mean that my background check is finally done and we are close to finished?
It probably is, my wife also contacted her mp and he told us that my criminality checks are passed and security checks are going on and the deadline for that is 14 feb 2019. It’s been9 months since my background checks are going on so I am expecting something in feb 2019

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
t
They dont need to be attested. Even colored copies will do. Theyre not mandatory in the first place but there is no harm in providing them.
thanks a lot! do u knw if we need to submit original birth certificate n original urdu nikah naama? or only attested photo copies?

fahad10

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
It probably is, my wife also contacted her mp and he told us that my criminality checks are passed and security checks are going on and the deadline for that is 14 feb 2019. It’s been9 months since my background checks are going on so I am expecting something in feb 2019
did your mp told you bring forward date? like you said 14 feb 2019

fahad10

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

yes, its means your bgc check are completely, most people who got remedial got ppr after it