+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone! I'm currently filling an application form for spousal visa under family class. I know this may sound too simple but do you fill the online application form in all caps/block letters or?
Also, when you sign some of the forms electronically, validate them and print them out for handwritten signature, do they have to look exactly like the electronic signature (full name printed on the application form) or could it be cursive and stylized? Thanks!

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
No our marriage did not take place over the phone, we were both together at the ceremony and yes I received sponsor approval back in May
can you please tell me did you share them marriage pictures and all
did you hired a lawyer or not and did you got any corresponding since Aor ?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
hi. can u plz tell me where u had ur medical and did u pay ur fee at iom office or in any bank. plz tell. i am having my medical on monday at lahore. many thanks
Relax. Everything will be processed at IOM. You don't need to go to bank.
Here is the IOM Lahore address: H 70, H block, Near D ground، Main Boulevard Gulberg, Block H Gulberg III, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone! I'm currently filling an application form for spousal visa under family class. I know this may sound too simple but do you fill the online application form in all caps/block letters or?
Also, when you sign some of the forms electronically, validate them and print them out for handwritten signature, do they have to look exactly like the electronic signature (full name printed on the application form) or could it be cursive and stylized? Thanks!
It doesn’t have to be capitalized. When typing, legibility is what matters, so you can do it in either lower case or upper case.
As for signature, just type your name into the box. They don’t expect it to be the same as your actual signature.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Thank you so much. Do u think I should hire a lawyer in this case ?
Your wife does not need to change addresses on NIC and passport...you will need to explain this situation in your application (that your whole family is in Canada so your wife lives in her own home after marriage)...in application forms, one of the question is, are you guys living together? you will need to explain this situation...

My wife did not change her name, address etc. on NIC and passport, but still our case was approved...

second thing is, you dont need to go to some long honeymoon to substantiate your marriage... go to your wife's relatives, take pictures with them, take your wife to some outings like restaurants, kababjees, noorani kabab, ridan mandi house, kfc and have pictures with her there... if you cant go out to the restaurants, just take her to the park nearby your house... take her to the relatives and take pictures..be sure to have every picture with different backgrounds, venues and people... install an app on your phone that adds a timestamp on every picture you take.. this way, your pictures will automatically have date and time on them...

As for the third question, you may need to explain it to CIC and submit it with your application package...

ONE IMPORTANT THING: try not to submit your case by yourself... retain the services of some good lawyer..
If you submit the case yourself, you will save money, but your application will be at risk..if you retain a lawyer, you will spend money but you will have a peace of mind... these cases are complicated... best of luck

@msqureshi i do not recommend a lawyer. most of the people have submitted the case themselves, the cases are meant to be submitted by yourself, IRCC has made it easy and doable on your own.

very few cases get rejected and even with a lawyer cases get rejected. in my opinion, do not waste money on a lawyer.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hello Every One.

I am a PR holder and have married here in Pakistan. We only had Nikkah and Reception recently. No Mehndi, or other functions. I am returning to Canada in Jan 2019 and will start her application. I have following queries. pls can some having similar experience answer these.

Before the questions I want to tell you what proof I have for my Wedding so that it will be easier for you to help me out :

I have following documents available :

(1) 10 Years of relationship (Proof with pics , emails and birthday cards available) but we married in 2018 only,
(2) Joint Account maintained at bank with both of us using Debit and Credit Cards.
(3) Our Reception Pics
(4) Our Nikkah Pics
(5) Emails of past 10 years
(6) Nikkah Nama
(7) NADRA Registration Certificate
(8) Birthday Cards (10 Years all saved )

What I do not have :

(1) We have not gone for our honeymoon so no pictures for that.
(2) Her CNIC remains unchanged and I do not want to change her address to mine as she will be living at her place when I am gone.
(3)

My Questions :

1) As I am living in Canada, my wife is going to live at her place and not mine so I am not changing her address on CNIC, Will it make a problem as they will be expecting similar address but she is still living at her place when I am gone.

2) We did not go for Honeymoon as she works and instead of going out we decided to spend time here with our relatives and will have plenty of time when she comes to Canada. So will this matter ?

3) I have a long relationship of 10 years. But we married in 2018. So will CIC question me that why we married so late ?? Well we had few family differences and than we started to work. (Note : We have got proof of this long relationship with enough pics and emails etc)

Would be grateful if some one can help me out so that I can properly build my case.

Thank you all.
you do not need to change the name of your wife nor address. just explain to them that you live and work in Canada and your whole family is in Canada so your spouse will still be living at her own home. what i do recommend is to update yourself and your wife at Nadra as married so that at Nadra you are listed as the "family head" and your wife appears under your family tree, then also update your wifes NIC to show you as husband instead of her fathers name. also get a print out of the "FRC" from nadra to show you as family head and your wife as part of your family.

no need to go for honeymoon but go out in general, dinners, restaurants, relatives, get pictures at each place and make sure to show you are at different venues, such as malls, restaurants, parks, etc. take pictures with her family members also and of course when you send pictures make sure to put a date and the names and relationships of each person in the picture.

lost relationship is not a problem, if you have proof then make sure to send it, what they want to see is both yours and her parents and family members present at the ceremonies.

Reactions: talalbsse

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Nice to see you back here. I hope you guys are enjoying together Alhumdulillah :)
i still check from time to time to help members when i can :)

Alhumdolilah we are enjoying life together here in Canada, i pray all of you will get to do the same soon!

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Ok thanks alot and do i have to write application number on the courier envelope or just keep an explanation note in it.
Application # should be inside as its a confidential thing. Do not write that on the outside

Reactions: Eekuadi