+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SZM

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I m February 2017 applicant . Still in background check.
See. It makes us all so sad. It isn’t about being jealous of someone’s happiness.
Honestly, it is only about not being able to unite with your spouse.
May Allah make it work for us like these 2018 applicants. Aameen!

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Alhamdulillah this afternoon Got Pre Arrival Letter And BGC Started and after 6 hours now its DM on ECAS
MARCH 20 2018 Applicant. Detail TImeline Below;

Application received ~ MARCH 20, 2018
AOR1 ~ MAY 02, 2018
Sponsor Eligibility ~ MAY 03, 2018
Medical Request ~ MAY 08, 2018
Medical Pass ~ MAY 24, 2018
File Transferred to LVO ~ JUNE 27, 2018
Pre-arrival ~ NOV 24, 2018
BGC CHECK ~ NOV 24, 2018
DM on ECAS ~ NOV 24 ,2018
:)
Wow that is big congratulations to you and your family. Please confirm your visa office is London? Maybe i should be expecting Pre arrival email next month.
I submitted April 20th 2018
Transferred to London 12th July 2018
Waiting Pre arrival email and DM and PPR.
What do you think?

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Alhamdulillah this afternoon Got Pre Arrival Letter And BGC Started and after 6 hours now its DM on ECAS
MARCH 20 2018 Applicant. Detail TImeline Below;

Application received ~ MARCH 20, 2018
AOR1 ~ MAY 02, 2018
Sponsor Eligibility ~ MAY 03, 2018
Medical Request ~ MAY 08, 2018
Medical Pass ~ MAY 24, 2018
File Transferred to LVO ~ JUNE 27, 2018
Pre-arrival ~ NOV 24, 2018
BGC CHECK ~ NOV 24, 2018
DM on ECAS ~ NOV 24 ,2018
:)
Congrats! Is the sponsor a citizen or PR Holder?

sidfy007

Sep 21, 2018
Wow that is big congratulations to you and your family. Please confirm your visa office is London? Maybe i should be expecting Pre-arrival email next month.
I submitted April 20th 2018
Transferred to London 12th July 2018
Waiting Pre-arrival email and DM and PPR.
What do you think?
Thanks for the wishes. My visa office is London. From my own experience if u send a complete file with all the translations and proofs as per case. it will process faster. I think u will get it in dec :)

Reactions: Best4best

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for the wishes. My visa office is London. From my own experience if u send a complete file with all the translations and proofs as per case. it will process faster. I think u will get it in dec :)
That would be great for real. Anyway please enjoy that breakthrough so far. Hopefully soon i will be in that mood.

Reactions: sidfy007

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
Hello Every One.

I am a PR holder and have married here in Pakistan. We only had Nikkah and Reception recently. No Mehndi, or other functions. I am returning to Canada in Jan 2019 and will start her application. I have following queries. pls can some having similar experience answer these.

Before the questions I want to tell you what proof I have for my Wedding so that it will be easier for you to help me out :

I have following documents available :

(1) 10 Years of relationship (Proof with pics , emails and birthday cards available) but we married in 2018 only,
(2) Joint Account maintained at bank with both of us using Debit and Credit Cards.
(3) Our Reception Pics
(4) Our Nikkah Pics
(5) Emails of past 10 years
(6) Nikkah Nama
(7) NADRA Registration Certificate
(8) Birthday Cards (10 Years all saved )

What I do not have :

(1) We have not gone for our honeymoon so no pictures for that.
(2) Her CNIC remains unchanged and I do not want to change her address to mine as she will be living at her place when I am gone.
(3)

My Questions :

1) As I am living in Canada, my wife is going to live at her place and not mine so I am not changing her address on CNIC, Will it make a problem as they will be expecting similar address but she is still living at her place when I am gone.

2) We did not go for Honeymoon as she works and instead of going out we decided to spend time here with our relatives and will have plenty of time when she comes to Canada. So will this matter ?

3) I have a long relationship of 10 years. But we married in 2018. So will CIC question me that why we married so late ?? Well we had few family differences and than we started to work. (Note : We have got proof of this long relationship with enough pics and emails etc)

Would be grateful if some one can help me out so that I can properly build my case.

Thank you all.
Any one ??? pls

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Did you get the decision yet? What is the status of your application??

JunaidAkram

Sep 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19 July 2017
AOR Received.
13 Sep 2017
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2017
Received Passport request today !

Application submitted in Mississauga : June 26, 2017
First medical done: August 30, 2017
File received at LVO: September 18, 2017
Processing started in LVO: September 22, 2017
Pre-arrival received: January 30, 2018
Background check started: January 30, 2018
Request for remedical: October 31, 2018
Additional document request: November 8, 2018
Decision made in Ecas: November 16, 2018
Passport request: November 19, 2018

For those of you wondering, it was first marriage for both sponsor and applicant. No red flags. Everything went smooth except our background check took 9 months even though the applicant didn’t have much travel history.
What additional docs did they ask

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
I am a PR holder and have married here in Pakistan. We only had Nikkah and Reception recently. No Mehndi, or other functions. I am returning to Canada in Jan 2019 and will start her application. I have following queries. pls can some having similar experience answer these.

Before the questions I want to tell you what proof I have for my Wedding so that it will be easier for you to help me out :

(1) 10 Years of relationship (Proof with pics , emails and birthday cards available) but we married in 2018 only,
(2) Joint Account maintained at bank with both of us using Debit and Credit Cards.
(3) Our Reception Pics
(4) Our Nikkah Pics
(6) Nikkah Nama

What I do not have :

(2) Her CNIC remains unchanged and I do not want to change her address to mine as she will be living at her place when I am gone.
(3)

My Questions :

1) As I am living in Canada, my wife is going to live at her place and not mine so I am not changing her address on CNIC, Will it make a problem as they will be expecting similar address but she is still living at her place when I am gone.

2) We did not go for Honeymoon as she works and instead of going out we decided to spend time here with our relatives and will have plenty of time when she comes to Canada. So will this matter ?

3) I have a long relationship of 10 years. But we married in 2018. So will CIC question me that why we married so late ?? Well we had few family differences and than we started to work. (Note : We have got proof of this long relationship with enough pics and emails etc)

Would be grateful if some one can help me out so that I can properly build my case.

Thank you all.

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018

(3) Our Reception Pics
(4) Our Nikkah Pics
(6) Nikkah Nama

What I do not have :

(3)

My Questions :

Thank you all.

I would suggest you get her to include your Pakistan address as one of the addresses (temporary or permanent) on the CNIC, and also have your name included as husband- you would need to do the latter to have the Family Registration Certificate issued anyways.

For 2 & 3, as long as you can explain everything it should be alright. If you can, have someone look through your application objectively- a fresh pair of eyes always helps!

Sam_west

May 23, 2017
I applied for Spousal Immigration through D.Cohen, I'm in Alberta, my spouse is in Lahore..

application acknowledged 10 Oct 2017
Medical done Dec 2017,
Application sent to LVA in April 2018, with Schedule 1 completed..
20 Oct 2018 more information was sent WRT Picture of Rukhsati,
Medical exam results were asked, which I found ridiculous, as we sent the print out from Immigration Canada website, saying that its done and clear as per their own record..
Are these Visa officers answerable to anyone.. they can ask anything without even checking their own record..?

It has been 13.5 months, the first medical will expire in 2 weeks.

Bottomline, still waiting..!!

Any idea, whats the average waiting time nowadays..?

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi guys I received the following letter from LVO.. I dont understand what this means.. If anyone can help me I would really really appreciate it

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class. I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act. I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you are a person described in paragraph A12(1), R2 marriage, R117(1)(a), R117(9)(c.1), R5(c), R4, R130(2) of the Act. You may therefore be inadmissible to Canada. 12 (1) A foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. R2. “marriage”, in respect of a marriage that took place outside Canada, means a marriage that is valid both under the laws of the jurisdiction where it took place and under Canadian law 117. (1) A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is (a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner; R117 9 (c.1) the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse and if at the time the marriage ceremony was conducted either one or both of the spouses were not physically present unless the foreign national was marrying a person who was not physically present at the ceremony asa result of their service as a member of the Canadian Forces and the marriage is valid both under the laws of the jurisdiction where it took place and under Canadian law; 5 For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered (c) the spouse of a person if at the time the marriage ceremony was conducted either one or both of the spouses were not physically present unless the person was not physically present at the ceremony as a result of their service as a member of the Canadian Forces and the marriage is valid both under the laws of the jurisdiction where it took place and under Canadian law. R4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine. 130(2) A sponsor who is a Canadian citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor a foreign national who makes an application referred to in subsection (1) and is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children, if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the foreign national becomes a permanent resident. I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK. If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.
i assume this is proxy marriage which usually don on phone because they are saying both were not physically together ?