File received at LVO: September 18, 2017
Processing started in LVO: September 22, 2017
Pre-arrival received: January 30, 2018
Background check started: January 30, 2018
Request for remedical: October 31, 2018
Additional document request: November 8, 2018
Decision made in Ecas: November 16, 2018
Passport request: November 19, 2018

For those of you wondering, it was first marriage for both sponsor and applicant. No red flags. Everything went smooth except our background check took 9 months even though the applicant didn’t have much travel history.
Are you the husband or wife being sponsored in the relationship? From what I have seen, its been taking longer for husband being sponsored to have decision made.

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
My st
guys, anybody with the status "not applicable" under "review of additional documents"?
The additional documents that we had submitted were police certificates (multiple), schd A, and medical. Medical says passed.
WE recd pre-arrival last week, it says we are processing your background check. Till yesterday review of additional documents said "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded". But today it changed to "not applicable".
My status was changed not applicable and then after a week i received additional document request after uploading additional documents my status changed again not applicable......background not yet start nor pre arrival

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
This could have been a mistake, but then again for a paid service from a reputable institute they should not make such mistakes.
I would suggest not to confront them, 12,000/- is a small price. Just pay, and hopefully they would realize in smear sputum that they made a mistake in the X-ray. No point in making an issue out of it, you have a lot at risk. Just pay the cost and be done with it. Good Luck!
Thank you for ur suggestions, i would certainly act as you guided.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Assalamalaikum,

I submitted my application to sponsor my wife in October. It was delivered to the Sydney center on Oct 17 and it's now been a month and neither me nor my wife have had any correspondence nor any means to find out the status. Is there any way to find out or just be patient and wait to hear from them? Thank you
Just be patient and wait for them. These days AOR1 and Sponsor approval are coming together. So you will hear from them within 10 to 12 weeks of submission.

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

SZM

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Received Passport request today !

Application submitted in Mississauga : June 26, 2017
First medical done: August 30, 2017
File received at LVO: September 18, 2017
Processing started in LVO: September 22, 2017
Pre-arrival received: January 30, 2018
Background check started: January 30, 2018
Request for remedical: October 31, 2018
Additional document request: November 8, 2018
Decision made in Ecas: November 16, 2018
Passport request: November 19, 2018

For those of you wondering, it was first marriage for both sponsor and applicant. No red flags. Everything went smooth except our background check took 9 months even though the applicant didn’t have much travel history.
Congratulations.
But 9 months for BGC makes me so uncomfortable and sad. I am also stuck in the same stage. And done with 5 months of waiting period. :(
Allah asaani karay... Aur khair se hojaaey sb. Aameen!

Reactions: Khanshayan01

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
hi everyone,
I’m new to this forum, so apologies if this question has been asked before
At around do you receive a decision on the interview?
I’m a June 2018 applicant and have received the medical request btw.
Thanks!

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
guys, anybody with the status "not applicable" under "review of additional documents"?
The additional documents that we had submitted were police certificates (multiple), schd A, and medical. Medical says passed.
WE recd pre-arrival last week, it says we are processing your background check. Till yesterday review of additional documents said "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded". But today it changed to "not applicable".
Congrats getting PPR soon
Do check ecas

pakgossin

Star Member
May 17, 2018
I am may 2018. I haven't received anything since LVO. However, I believe they are working on February 2018 right now.
Same here, I am May 2018 as well - havent heard anythign since transfer to LVO. based on other peoples timelines (even though I shouldnt base on others timelines)....I think we should hear something around Jan/Feb