Doc's Request.
March 27th, April 5th, and May 16th, 2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018 to LVO
Med's Request
March 2018
Med's Done....
April 2018
Alhamdulillah received Pre-Arrival Letter today!
:D Yesterday received request for a new Sched A form and updated PCC.

Jan 17th Application Received,
March 15th Medical Request,
April Medical done and passed
June 27 File Transfer to LVO
April/May Additional Docs Requested (Nikkah-signing photos, Sched A, IMM 0008 for our son),
Nov 15 Updated PCC and Sched A request
Nov 16 Prearrival Letter

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Alhamdulillah received Pre-Arrival Letter today!
:D Yesterday received request for a new Sched A form and updated PCC.

Jan 17th Application Received,
March 15th Medical Request,
April Medical done and passed
June 27 File Transfer to LVO
April/May Additional Docs Requested (Nikkah-signing photos, Sched A, IMM 0008 for our son),
Nov 15 Updated PCC and Sched A request
Nov 16 Prearrival Letter
Many Congrats. Background check in progress?

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

salb_2018

Oct 21, 2018
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
January 2018
Doc's Request.
March 27th, April 5th, and May 16th, 2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018 to LVO
Med's Request
March 2018
Med's Done....
April 2018
Many Congrats. Background check in progress?
Yes bgc in progress....probably reached it's final stages since they requested an updated Sched A and PCC..

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
they are checking my eligibility can anyone tell me where i am standing in the review prospective ?
And other question i s till couldent link my application what should we inter where applicant intend to live in canada and should we use pass information or birth place ? can anyone help me thanks

Zulaikha

Nov 16, 2018
Visa Office......
LVO
File Transfer...
20-April-2018
Med's Request
20-March-2018
Med's Done....
28-March-2018
Passport Req..
08-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2019
LANDED..........
14-02-2019
Oh wow! Congrats
28 march 2018 my medical is done,
8 april 2018 background schedule A form is done,
On 20 April 2018 my application is received in london.
So, now you can tell me when i get a next update?!

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Oh wow! Congrats
28 march 2018 my medical is done,
8 april 2018 background schedule A form is done,
On 20 April 2018 my application is received in london.
So, now you can tell me when i get a next update?!
If you case is straight forward no red flag then next is you will receive pre arrival soon

Reactions: Zulaikha

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
Very Urgent Reply needed plz
My wife went for remedical at IOM Lhr. They said that my wife has two spots at her chest xray(Last year her chest xray was clear). They called her for smear sputum test and ask to bring 12000/. My wife does not have TB symptoms. Next day we went to Agha Khan Lab and did her chest xray. Her xray is clear no spot seen by radiologist even technichian said that her xray is very clear. We have now xray report also. Should we tell IOM and ask them to do xray again. Many people told me that IOM is making fake money. Why they don't show us our reports and xray. Only for sputum test which outside lab do for max 600/, IOM charging 12000/ OMG
Plz guide me what should i do. Will IOM offend by challenging their XRAY

Zulaikha

Nov 16, 2018
Visa Office......
LVO
File Transfer...
20-April-2018
Med's Request
20-March-2018
Med's Done....
28-March-2018
Passport Req..
08-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2019
LANDED..........
14-02-2019

icecrusher61

Oct 22, 2018
My wife went for remedical at IOM Lhr. They said that my wife has two spots at her chest xray(Last year her chest xray was clear). They called her for smear sputum test and ask to bring 12000/. My wife does not have TB symptoms. Next day we went to Agha Khan Lab and did her chest xray. Her xray is clear no spot seen by radiologist even technichian said that her xray is very clear. We have now xray report also. Should we tell IOM and ask them to do xray again. Many people told me that IOM is making fake money. Why they don't show us our reports and xray. Only for sputum test which outside lab do for max 600/, IOM charging 12000/ OMG
I would suggest do what IOM recommends and don't confront them. 12000 is a small price to pay if it helps to bring your wife to Canada.

Reactions: arslankhalid88

Shaheen22

Nov 17, 2018
Assalamoalikum
This is my first post here. I am a Canadian Pakistani and I applied for sponsorship of my husband under family class in December 2017.
I recently received an email from London visa office stating that i and my spouse need to provide further evidence to prove that our relationship is genuine. We have been asked specifically to provide rukshati pictures and pictures of our outings together. My question is regarding further correspondence. Do I mail the required things to the London visa office or upload them online on the account?
Just wanted to be sure about it before I proceed.

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
I would suggest do what IOM recommends and don't confront them. 12000 is a small price to pay if it helps to bring your wife to Canada.
Thank u. I will act on ur advice.
My brother ALHAMDOLILAH 12000 is not issue, it is matter of making people fool, how smartly IOM making people fool. Anyway thanks for ur suggestion, bas visa or delay ho gia hay, ALLAH ki maerzi

Reactions: icecrusher61
Nov 19, 2018
Hey Everyone,

I'm absolutely new to this forum, it seems like a great platform to help each other out.

My wife & I filed for my Spousal Immigration PR in Mid Aug-18. We received a notification on the 7th of Sept'18 to pay the Bio-Metrics fee which we paid on the 12th of Sept '18 (deadline was 10th Oct '18).

However we still haven't received any update, like when to give the Bio-Metrics etc. Wanted to know if this is normal & at what stage our application must be?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
they are checking my eligibility can anyone tell me where i am standing in the review prospective ?
And other question i s till couldent link my application what should we inter where applicant intend to live in canada and should we use pass information or birth place ? can anyone help me thanks
They are processing February applications. Expect something (pre arrival) early next year inshaAllah.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
I highly doubt IOM is making fake money. It's sophisticated institute in Pakistan in my opinion (I could be wrong too). Why did you guys go for remedical at first place? Can you please elaborate your case?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hey Everyone,

I'm absolutely new to this forum, it seems like a great platform to help each other out.

My wife & I filed for my Spousal Immigration PR in Mid Aug-18. We received a notification on the 7th of Sept'18 to pay the Bio-Metrics fee which we paid on the 12th of Sept '18 (deadline was 10th Oct '18).

However we still haven't received any update, like when to give the Bio-Metrics etc. Wanted to know if this is normal & at what stage our application must be?
Have you sent your application to Sydney visa office? It can be time consuming based on the recent experiences of applicants (getting first aor after 12 weeks), but I would still call the visa office to check the status of it.