+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi all,

My wife is here only for 2 months. I have a question from form.

Are you and your spouse currently living together ?

What should i answer. She is only here for 2 months. So its answer will be in Yes or No

salb_2018

Oct 21, 2018
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
January 2018
Doc's Request.
March 27th, April 5th, and May 16th, 2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018 to LVO
Med's Request
March 2018
Med's Done....
April 2018
Hi all,

My wife is here only for 2 months. I have a question from form.

Are you and your spouse currently living together ?

What should i answer. She is only here for 2 months. So its answer will be in Yes or No
I believe it would be 'No' because she is just visiting you, correct?

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi my husband received a ppr last week today i checked gckey i see a n extra column which shows documents starus with my husbands passport no amd expiry date of visa... also in submiited document dection it asks to upload a copy of ur passport. Can someone please kindly tell me what this implies should my husband upload a passport page copy ? Plus will he receive copr in messages?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi my husband received a ppr last week today i checked gckey i see a n extra column which shows documents starus with my husbands passport no amd expiry date of visa... also in submiited document dection it asks to upload a copy of ur passport. Can someone please kindly tell me what this implies should my husband upload a passport page copy ? Plus will he receive copr in messages?
you dont need to upload copy, the update that shows passport number and visa expiry means they have stamped the visa on your husbands passports and its on its way back if not already back.

some people have uploaded a copy and some did not. it did not make a difference since Pakistani passport requires a visa and is not exempt. the copy of passport they want is for those that have passports that dont require a visa.

he will receive copr with the passport in the mail

Reactions: Lysa

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
you dont need to upload copy, the update that shows passport number and visa expiry means they have stamped the visa on your husbands passports and its on its way back if not already back.

some people have uploaded a copy and some did not. it did not make a difference since Pakistani passport requires a visa and is not exempt. the copy of passport they want is for those that have passports that dont require a visa.

he will receive copr with the passport in the mail
Ok thank you thats very helpful of you

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
I believe it would be 'No' because she is just visiting you, correct?
Yes, but again there is a question on the same form

Do you live in Canada now ? 5532e question 6.

And then again
Are you living together now ?
Yes or No

These 3 questions are very confusing.

Yes she is here on 63 days visit. She will go back on her job.

Ahmad_85a

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Got PPR today Alhumdulilah

March 2017 applicant
Medical: April 2017
Application processing: August 2017
Pre Arrival Services Mail: 4 dec 2017
BAckground screening started: jan 2018
Backgroun screening ended: 17 oct 2018
Remedical request: 18 oct 2018
Additional documents request: 9 Nov 2018
Decision made/ PPR: 14 nov 2018
Congratulations on this , Enjoy your self with ur family

Reactions: arslankhalid88

salb_2018

Oct 21, 2018
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
January 2018
Doc's Request.
March 27th, April 5th, and May 16th, 2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018 to LVO
Med's Request
March 2018
Med's Done....
April 2018
So for the q
Yes, but again there is a question on the same form

Do you live in Canada now ? 5532e question 6.

And then again
Are you living together now ?
Yes or No

These 3 questions are very confusing.

Yes she is here on 63 days visit. She will go back on her job.
So for he question: Do you live in Canada now, it would be Yes because she is just visiting and her actual place of residence is Canada. for the question of are you living together it would be No because even though you are together now, it;s just a visit and she's not in her country of residence,

Hope that helps! :)

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My application to sponsor my wife was received by IRCC - Nova Scotia almost a month ago. How long does it take for them to acknowledge the receipt of the application and do they communicate through email? or send a letter through the mail? and also, when can I create a GC Key account and link the application, please?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hello Everyone,

My application to sponsor my wife was received by IRCC - Nova Scotia almost a month ago. How long does it take for them to acknowledge the receipt of the application and do they communicate through email? or send a letter through the mail? and also, when can I create a GC Key account and link the application, please?
These days first AOR is taking upto 12 weeks. They will send you an email and from there you can link your application to GCKey using details mentioned on that letter. You can create GCKey account anytime but the linking part happens only after you receive the first AOR.

Reactions: Acid

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
These days first AOR is taking upto 12 weeks. They will send you an email and from there you can link your application to GCKey using details mentioned on that letter. You can create GCKey account anytime but the linking part happens only after you receive the first AOR.
Thanks, Ahmed and how long it is taking nowadays for the whole process/ application approval?