+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

is801

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Hi everyone,
I just sent my application to sydney,NS, Can someone please let me know how can I see updates on my application and how CIC will contact me.
also where do you guys check application status,how to link my application.

Thanks

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Hi I would like to get suggestion...
I am originally from Bangladesh who came here in Canada to do Master and Phd in engineering. I am now working now in public sector for almost more than 5 years after finishing PhD. I was married to a Bangladeshi lady for 7 years and both of us are Canadian citizen. She left me few years back and I have the legal divorce paper from the court. I never sponsored her as both of us came here as student and I don't need pay any alimony too.
Now I am getting married with a girl in Pakistan this December. She is also divorced and has her legal paper too. I would like to then sponsor her in the spousal visa so we can start life gain. I got the visa for Pakistan and Inshallah if everything goes fine the marriage will take place in December at Pakistan. Then we plan to do walima in Bangladesh in the same month. After that I plan to apply for her spousal visa..I will really appreciate any sort of guidance..
Thanks so much for the reply. It was arranged initially by two families. After talking with her it has turned into love now....Both of us love each other and want to stay together for the rest of the life.
I pray that the whole process goes smoothly and we can stay together here

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
Review of medical status changed from ‘you passed medical exam’ to ‘you do not need a medical exam’.
My medical expired last Monday. And that very same day, this change was on GCKey.

Anyone has any idea what this could be? Is it just a system glitch or automated thing to happen when someone’s medical expires?
Its normal, generic thing.

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Review of medical status changed from ‘you passed medical exam’ to ‘you do not need a medical exam’.
My medical expired last Monday. And that very same day, this change was on GCKey.

Anyone has any idea what this could be? Is it just a system glitch or automated thing to happen when someone’s medical expires?
email them for an update...they may request re-medical in their reply

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Alhamdolelah received PPR on 5 November. Thanks to all the group members and admin for their support and advise . Below are details of my time line.
Application received by Mississauga on 3rd January, 2018.
AOR 1 on 22 February.
SP approval on 22 March.
File transferred to LVO on 20 April.
LVO started process on 4 May.
Pre-Arrival on 17 October.
BGC started on 24 October.
DM inECAS on 26 October.
PPR on 5 November.
Wish you all good luck in your process .
Kindly update the same in excel spreadsheet.

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
I have a question, what is the best way to respond to PFL. Shall I submit the proof of communication and wedding photos through IRCC webform or use LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca ?

IRCC webform does not allow you more than 5 MBs I guess - again its a response to a PFL so I need to reply effectively.

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
These are the things you need to send if they asked you about your PHotos only:

Crowded wedding ceremonies from different angles( from all events, labelled)
You and your wife sitting together in events
you both sitting and relatives are taking pictures with you one by one or siting on your sides
you and your wife with your families as group photos
you and your wife in different occassions with different people
both of you after marriage invited to dinners etc by relatives, if pics available
your own outings, dinners etc
pics of the gifts brought by relatives on your wedding
pics of Nikah, Rukhsati etc

Make sure you label them with event name and people in it .

it will be good if you send them recent communication with your wife.
her travels and visit to you etc
If I label those photos as you said, how would I send them? Because these photos would be send through either IRCC webform or e-mail to London visa office. If I label each of them there would be at least 40 to 45 attachments only for the photos? I also have to send proof of communication and a an explained letter for everything I submit

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
If I label those photos as you said, how would I send them? Because these photos would be send through either IRCC webform or e-mail to London visa office. If I label each of them there would be at least 40 to 45 attachments only for the photos? I also have to send proof of communication and a an explained letter for everything I submit
I also received a PFL last year in november. And in my experience, you dont have to label the photos. As it is already done when you send the application package. Just send them lots of photos, letter of explanation and chats/call records.
And you may use a pdf compressor to compress the size of your pdf file