+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
If I label those photos as you said, how would I send them? Because these photos would be send through either IRCC webform or e-mail to London visa office. If I label each of them there would be at least 40 to 45 attachments only for the photos? I also have to send proof of communication and a an explained letter for everything I submit
P.s just make 1 pdf file which includes everything. Explaination, photos, screenshots chats etc. Dont go for separate attachments

Reactions: KhurramTauheed

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
P.s just make 1 pdf file which includes everything. Explaination, photos, screenshots chats etc. Dont go for separate attachments
In the PFL letter it says "Documents sent as email attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments"

So I think I can upload separate attachments as long as they are all attached in one e-mail. Should I e-mail London visa office or send through IRCC webform?

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
I also received a PFL last year in november. And in my experience, you dont have to label the photos. As it is already done when you send the application package. Just send them lots of photos, letter of explanation and chats/call records.
And you may use a pdf compressor to compress the size of your pdf file
You also received PFL? Did your application get approved after your submission? Can you please share your experience briefly? Because I really need some motivation ever since I received this PFL. People are telling me this is your final chance.. do it effectively and stuff. It got me really worried and my wife is having sleepless nights .. we have all the evidence except we do not have proof of communication since 2015 because she lost her phone and I changed my phone and I never did a back up on my phone.

I have conversations since April 2016 all the way to present for every day and month. I got married in March 2017. And I am an October 2017 applicant.
Please share your experience if you don't mind. It will help me.

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I call at CIC number and automatic call recording saying that the processing time is 11 months. but on CIC website processing time is 12 months.

Khanshayan01

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Me October 2017 applicant...
Got pre arrival in Early August.
GCkey says:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
MP says everything has almost done. Don't know when it'll get completed....

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
You also received PFL? Did your application get approved after your submission? Can you please share your experience briefly? Because I really need some motivation ever since I received this PFL. People are telling me this is your final chance.. do it effectively and stuff. It got me really worried and my wife is having sleepless nights .. we have all the evidence except we do not have proof of communication since 2015 because she lost her phone and I changed my phone and I never did a back up on my phone.

I have conversations since April 2016 all the way to present for every day and month. I got married in March 2017. And I am an October 2017 applicant.
Please share your experience if you don't mind. It will help me.
We got pfl on 22nd of October and we have sent our file through courier today but I am also thinking about sending it through email or web forum. I am also not sure how to send it online as the file size will be way more then 5mb, as there are two explanation letters and pictures and chat history. So do let me know if you manage to send the file online

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
We got pfl on 22nd of October and we have sent our file through courier today but I am also thinking about sending it through email or web forum. I am also not sure how to send it online as the file size will be way more then 5mb, as there are two explanation letters and pictures and chat history. So do let me know if you manage to send the file online
You didnt have to send them by post. Thats gonna take forever. You were just supposed to send them through email. And try using compressed pics, and use pdf compressor tool to compres the size of file. There are a million ways to do it. You should email them the doc and attach the pfl letter as well in the.email.

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I sent them a 243 pages long pdf including everything and.still.managed to keep it under 5.MB

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
I sent them a 243 pages long pdf including everything and.still.managed to keep it under 5.MB
Did you receive a pfl as well or a request of an additional documents? They asked us to send it before 22 November so our courier will be there till Monday but I will send my file Through email as well