+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi partners hope everyone is doing good i have a question i got ppr few days back where they said please send ur passport to abu dhabi visa office but i m in paksitan can i send my passport to Islamabad through VFS ?
can you share your timeline thanks

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
If I show the hall full of people do I also have to be in those photos? Like I have pictures of people in the hall when they were having their meal but I am not in those photos. I have some photos where in the background people could be seen such as my entry with my wife. I also have photos of my wife's mother meeting guests in the hall.

Also It was an arranged marriage but we used to communicate even before our wedding. So would it still be considered love marriage or arrange marriage? I told them in the forms that It was an arrange marriage.

These are the things you need to send if they asked you about your PHotos only:

Crowded wedding ceremonies from different angles( from all events, labelled)
You and your wife sitting together in events
you both sitting and relatives are taking pictures with you one by one or siting on your sides
you and your wife with your families as group photos
you and your wife in different occassions with different people
both of you after marriage invited to dinners etc by relatives, if pics available
your own outings, dinners etc
pics of the gifts brought by relatives on your wedding
pics of Nikah, Rukhsati etc

Make sure you label them with event name and people in it .

it will be good if you send them recent communication with your wife.
her travels and visit to you etc

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I would disagree. There are a lot of nikah only cases (as listed on the spreadsheet) who got their applications processed within regular timeframes and without any enhanced scrutiny. Mine was also nikah only case and it got processed within 11 months.
Can i pm you

SZM

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Review of medical status changed from ‘you passed medical exam’ to ‘you do not need a medical exam’.
My medical expired last Monday. And that very same day, this change was on GCKey.

Anyone has any idea what this could be? Is it just a system glitch or automated thing to happen when someone’s medical expires?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hey guys I’m March 2018 applicant ( Outland)
PA : Pakistan
My file got transferred to LVO on 27th. June
My status of background check at GCkey account shows like this
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Will i get DM and PPR request direct of first they’ll update at GCkey account that background check have started.
Kindly help me I’m confused.
I hope you got my reply in other thread :). Stay in touch and keep us informed. Good Luck!

Last edited:

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Review of medical status changed from ‘you passed medical exam’ to ‘you do not need a medical exam’.
My medical expired last Monday. And that very same day, this change was on GCKey.

Anyone has any idea what this could be? Is it just a system glitch or automated thing to happen when someone’s medical expires?
This is normal. It happens after ur medical expires. Nothing to worry about. It will change once they will ask for remedical.

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
So that’s not something to be happy about even? No updates should be expected?
What is your current application status?
And unfortunately no, there is nothing to be happy about. The day your medical expires, it changes automatically to 'we do.not.need a medical exam '

Last edited:

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Hi I would like to get suggestion...
I am originally from Bangladesh who came here in Canada to do Master and Phd in engineering. I am now working now in public sector for almost more than 5 years after finishing PhD. I was married to a Bangladeshi lady for 7 years and both of us are Canadian citizen. She left me few years back and I have the legal divorce paper from the court. I never sponsored her as both of us came here as student and I don't need pay any alimony too.
Now I am getting married with a girl in Pakistan this December. She is also divorced and has her legal paper too. I would like to then sponsor her in the spousal visa so we can start life gain. I got the visa for Pakistan and Inshallah if everything goes fine the marriage will take place in December at Pakistan. Then we plan to do walima in Bangladesh in the same month. After that I plan to apply for her spousal visa..I will really appreciate any sort of guidance..

SZM

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
What is your current application status?
And unfortunately yes there is nothing to be happy about. The day your medical expires, it changes automatically to 'we do.not.need a medical exam '
14 months of my application so far. Pre-arrival letter, was received 4 months ago. And now Medical has expired as well.
Stuck in background checks(as per GCKey) since 4 months. :’(

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hi I would like to get suggestion...
I am originally from Bangladesh who came here in Canada to do Master and Phd in engineering. I am now working now in public sector for almost more than 5 years after finishing PhD. I was married to a Bangladeshi lady for 7 years and both of us are Canadian citizen. She left me few years back and I have the legal divorce paper from the court. I never sponsored her as both of us came here as student and I don't need pay any alimony too.
Now I am getting married with a girl in Pakistan this December. She is also divorced and has her legal paper too. I would like to then sponsor her in the spousal visa so we can start life gain. I got the visa for Pakistan and Inshallah if everything goes fine the marriage will take place in December at Pakistan. Then we plan to do walima in Bangladesh in the same month. After that I plan to apply for her spousal visa..I will really appreciate any sort of guidance..
Looks like you have everything planned out. Just make sure you guys take pictures of everything, specially signing Nikkah Nama, with guests, guests in the hall, rukhsati, leaving in the car etc....and then of course walima, outings etc. Save all your chat/call history (whatsapp, facebook etc). I'm assuming this is a love marriage. Make sure you have good explanation of how you guys connected and fell in love etc. Visa officers are usually very suspicious of love marriages in Pakistan as love marriages are still not that common there.

Here is the complete step by step guide for sponsoring;

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html