+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zubda345

May 28, 2018
i used to be of the same mind as you. but i have seen where people have submitted proof voluntarily, specially proof of visits of sponsor to applicant, they have gotten approved quicker. i feel for my own file, the reason it started moving fast was after i sent them more proof of gifts i sent, my own visit to the applicant, but it could also be that i was nearing my 12 months, i was at my 10th month. i see no negative to sending additional docs voluntarily. its either positive or for you or has no effect, nothing negative as far as i have seen
I second that, If only my stupid lawyer would agree, we would send ALOT of proof to them

Reactions: AHC

salb_2018

Oct 21, 2018
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
January 2018
Doc's Request.
March 27th, April 5th, and May 16th, 2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018 to LVO
Med's Request
March 2018
Med's Done....
April 2018
Hi Everyone! New on this forum. I am here for support and information and to provide motivation and to share the pain!

I am sponsoring my wife from Gujranwala, Pakistan, and the details of her application are as follows:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 17, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on June 26, 2018. (This is when it was sent to LVO and we got a letter stating this)
  3. We sent you correspondence on March 27, 2018. (Documents request - Additional Marriage photos, submitted requested docs in beginning of April) If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received. (Medical requested March 2018 and done and passed April 2018)
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 5, 2018. (Documents Request - Our son was born in Pakistan in January 2018 and so they requested a Generic Application form for him as well, and we submitted requested docs and his BC end of April I believe, and with the original application filed in January, we also submitted facebook profile page announcing our son's birth and family and friend comments, and also additional pictures, financial transfer history, etc.) If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on May 16, 2018. (I believe this was the Schedule A form request - we submitted before the end of May) If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
*Just wondering:

-After they requested Schedule A request, is that when the background check starts - it still says background check in progress on my GCKey account.
-Are there any January 2018 groups or WhatsApp groups I can join for more information or anyone else on here that can help me out or provide insight as to approximately how much longer?

Thanks for reading and for your tips and insight! Best of luck to everyone waiting to be with their families! :) WE GOT THIS!!

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hi Everyone! New on this forum. I am here for support and information and to provide motivation and to share the pain!

I am sponsoring my wife from Gujranwala, Pakistan, and the details of her application are as follows:

2. We started processing your application on June 26, 2018. (This is when it was sent to LVO and we got a letter stating this)
  3. We sent you correspondence on March 27, 2018. (Documents request - Additional Marriage photos, submitted requested docs in beginning of April) If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received. (Medical requested March 2018 and done and passed April 2018)
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 5, 2018. (Documents Request - Our son was born in Pakistan in January 2018 and so they requested a Generic Application form for him as well, and we submitted requested docs and his BC end of April I believe, and with the original application filed in January, we also submitted facebook profile page announcing our son's birth and family and friend comments, and also additional pictures, financial transfer history, etc.) If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on May 16, 2018. (I believe this was the Schedule A form request - we submitted before the end of May) If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
*Just wondering:

-After they requested Schedule A request, is that when the background check starts - it still says background check in progress on my GCKey account.
-Are there any January 2018 groups or WhatsApp groups I can join for more information or anyone else on here that can help me out or provide insight as to approximately how much longer?

Thanks for reading and for your tips and insight! Best of luck to everyone waiting to be with their families! :) WE GOT THIS!!

Welcome! Here is Jan 2018 Pak applicant group;

https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/LjFswlXTwFhAS2f4jld5pS

I'm Feb 2018 applicant. File transferred to LVO Apr 20th. BGC not started yet. Still reviewing eligibility....but I'm 2nd marriage, they treat us differently.

Here is the spreadsheet with Pak applicant's timelines.

http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

@posse can add you in there.

Reactions: salb_2018

zubda345

May 28, 2018

*Just wondering:

Not trying to ruin your mood or bring you down but are you sure it says that your background check in progress on GCKEY?

Have you received prearrival email yet? Background check usually starts AFTER the Principal applicant's eligibility has been proved (usually receive a prearrival when that happens) - but in a few cases it has started before too.... What does it say about your eligibility on the Gckey (The 1s line, where it says review of eligibility)? And what does it say in the 3rd line (review of additional documents)? And what does it say about the interview (the 4th line)?

I am a January 18th 2018 applicant and I've got nothing yet after my file was sent to LVO.

On eCAS it will always show in process but that doesn't mean that your file is under going the process, as I have email them and they said it's waiting to be initially reviewed by an immigration officer at LVO. Which basically means that LVO has my file on the shelf since it's been sent to them.

salb_2018

Oct 21, 2018
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
January 2018
Doc's Request.
March 27th, April 5th, and May 16th, 2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018 to LVO
Med's Request
March 2018
Med's Done....
April 2018
Thank you for the spreadsheet and WhatsApp group link @paki786! :)

I am just curious about your specific case because I am the Sponsor from Canada and my wife is in Pakistan and this is my second marriage as well (first one was in PK as well).

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Thank you for the spreadsheet and WhatsApp group link @paki786! :)

I am just curious about your specific case because I am the Sponsor from Canada and my wife is in Pakistan and this is my second marriage as well (first one was in PK as well).
I'm also sponsor. My first marriage was here in Canada.

Pretty much all 2nd marriage cases have been taking more than 12 months and are called for interview. :rolleyes:

Starting form this year, they are starting BGC early to save time, but it looks like it's just random as you can see that your BGC started early but mine hasn't started yet.