+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Please be advised that your file is due to have an initial review within the next 30 days. Once this review has been completed we will be in further contact.

Yours sincerely,

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

This is the reply I received today for my e-mail inquiry. The file got transferred to London visa office in January 2018. The file has crossed the 12 months timeline and they have not even done the initial review yet? Mannn do these people have a heart?
What month of 2017 applicant are you? Also, any red flags?

Likx

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
i dont agree with that. you can send additional proof anytime you want to once your file is at LVO. in my opinion it is better to send voluntary additional proof with new chat logs or any new pictures or gift receipts or financial support receipts etc.
Against your opinion i personally think it is batter let them ask for additional documents might possible they do not need any additional documents

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Against your opinion i personally think it is batter let them ask for additional documents might possible they do not need any additional documents
Everyone has their own view when it comes to additional docs submission .. there r many that that submitted them but then again, for some it worked, while for others, LVO took their sweet time .. so it all depends .. u cant just out a no or a yes against a question .. sometimes u just got to take risks ..

Reactions: SZM and zubda345

Oashams

Oct 15, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Please be advised that your file is due to have an initial review within the next 30 days. Once this review has been completed we will be in further contact.

Yours sincerely,

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

This is the reply I received today for my e-mail inquiry. The file got transferred to London visa office in January 2018. The file has crossed the 12 months timeline and they have not even done the initial review yet? Mannn do these people have a heart?
Over 12months and still no progress that's insane. I think it really varies from case to case as I have seen people in the same forum having completed the process before 12 months.

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
What month of 2017 applicant are you? Also, any red flags?
I am october 2017 applicant. And no red flagss .. its a first marriage for both of us, no age gap and we applied within 5 months of our wedding .. i think the only red flag according to them might be that it's a cousin wedding i guess .... in Pakistani culture it is common to get married to your cousins ..LVO never asked for any additional documents at all ... now it's difficult for me to stay positive honestly .. i m frustrated with this whole process .. I don't know if I should get in touch with the ministry or go to electronic media .. this claim of 12 months is bogus really ..

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I am october 2017 applicant. And no red flagss .. its a first marriage for both of us, no age gap and we applied within 5 months of our wedding .. i think the only red flag according to them might be that it's a cousin wedding i guess .... in Pakistani culture it is common to get married to your cousins ..LVO never asked for any additional documents at all ... now it's difficult for me to stay positive honestly .. i m frustrated with this whole process .. I don't know if I should get in touch with the ministry or go to electronic media .. this claim of 12 months is bogus really ..
As far as I know, the cousin marriage should be a plus point not a red flag since the families knew each other.....but with LVO who the hell knows.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Everyone has their own view when it comes to additional docs submission .. there r many that that submitted them but then again, for some it worked, while for others, LVO took their sweet time .. so it all depends .. u cant just out a no or a yes against a question .. sometimes u just got to take risks ..
you are right AHC, everyone has their own view and it's different for everyone. Whenever I ask my consultant he says LVO will ask themselves if they need anything we should just hope for an early decision thats it.

Over 12months and still no progress that's insane. I think it really varies from case to case as I have seen people in the same forum having completed the process before 12 months.

I also emailed them and the reply I got was the same, but It never addressed me the number of days in which they'll review my file, they just said it's waiting and initial review and I will be contacted when my file is reviewed. Ganday log hain, randomly files utha utha k bs dekh letay hain.

Again all we can do is hope and pray...

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
i used to be of the same mind as you. but i have seen where people have submitted proof voluntarily, specially proof of visits of sponsor to applicant, they have gotten approved quicker. i feel for my own file, the reason it started moving fast was after i sent them more proof of gifts i sent, my own visit to the applicant, but it could also be that i was nearing my 12 months, i was at my 10th month. i see no negative to sending additional docs voluntarily. its either positive or for you or has no effect, nothing negative as far as i have seen

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
i personally know of couples who are cousins and got approved within 12 months. stay positive, cousin marriage is not a red flag to them, it is not prohibited in Canada.