SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hi Everyone I have a quick question,
My first AOR was sent on Aug 13,2018
Sponsor Approved was on Aug 23rd, 2018
File Transferred to LVO on Sept 5th, 2018

Since then no correspondence, not even a medical request. I see that people are getting medical requests before the file forwarded to LVO. Is this normal process? I see we do not need medical, we'll ask if it changes.

Regards

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018

Since then no correspondence, not even a medical request. I see that people are getting medical requests before the file forwarded to LVO. Is this normal process? I see we do not need medical, we'll ask if it changes.

Regards
Hi. I received Aor on 13 sep. Sponsor approved 26 sep. After that complete silence. File even not transfer to local visa office. No medical. Did u received any msg regarding file transfer

Osamasara-

Sep 4, 2018
Well There are three reviews At LVO they do on your application, initial review, full review and final review by immigrantion Officer. So from the response you got it seems like it’s the first stage that your application is at for now. If you get lucky and your application is a straight forward case then you can hear some thing good in next couple of months otherwise it can take some time too
hello again.
today i received (i guess the second stage):
Dear Applicant, please be advised that this application awaits a full review in London. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact.

It took 3 months for the first stage (initial review..).
how many months will it take for the second and for the third stage do you think?

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hi. I received Aor on 13 sep. Sponsor approved 26 sep. After that complete silence. File even not transfer to local visa office. No medical. Did u received any msg regarding file transfer
No msge after Sept 5th for Lvo transfer. Complete silence after that

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada

Regards
Things keep on changing when it comes to CIC. I don't see any problem with file being transferred without medical, infact it's good approach because you will not have to go for a second medical or land in a short time before medical expires.
May be they are trying to process applications and send medical requests after it pass initial review stage at designated visa office (again its just my guess based on experience with CIC).

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
To all the people worried about their files, please have patience. There is no point of stress (and damage your health eventually) for at least first 7 to 8 months from the date your application was sent. If you guys have gone through few posts in this form, you would have an idea by now that this whole process requires a lot of patience and wait. Early this year, people used to get AOR1 in 8 to 10 weeks, now it seems this period has been extended to 12 to 15 weeks. So just go with the flow please. But of course, keep an eye on any requests (PFL, Additional docs) and provide whatever is required asap. ( :

Reactions: AHC, posse and Likx

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi guys,
Following is my timeline.
Case Received: April 16, 2018
Sponsorship approval: May 21
Medical submitted and passed: June 18th
Case forwarded to London office: July 19th, 2018 as per the portal for further processing it's transferred there.

Have not heard back so far

I got married in January 2018 and my wife went back to Canada after one month as she didn't get a visa to stay longer in Pakistan.
She is coming to visit me again for a month next week. I have two questions to ask if someone can oleapl help me with them.

1) Is it good for me to upload her paksitani visa, ticket, sponsorship letter, and pics of our time together again to show authenticity of relationship? We already gave too many proofs of our relationship since 2015.

2) How much time further should be expected to get the process completed? As it's getting so frustrating for me & my wife for not getting any information about our case.
3) how can I check the status of the case through call?
1) yes it is good to send LVO the copies of her visa, passport exit/entry stamps, ticket copies, and any other proof you may have.
2) it is 12 months so dont expect anything earlier than that, if you get anything earlier then just be grateful to Allah that you got approved earlier.
3) call the CIC number and follow the prompts, it will just repeat what it says in the GCKEY account

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Unless they not ask for further proofs no need to send anything and even if u want u can not send anything because with every request latter it is mention please send back this latter with required documents and last but least let me be very clear with u bro wait till april 2019 and enjoy ur every single moment in pakistan
i dont agree with that. you can send additional proof anytime you want to once your file is at LVO. in my opinion it is better to send voluntary additional proof with new chat logs or any new pictures or gift receipts or financial support receipts etc.

Reactions: AHC

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
To all the people worried about their files, please have patience. There is no point of stress (and damage your health eventually) for at least first 7 to 8 months from the date your application was sent. If you guys have gone through few posts in this form, you would have an idea by now that this whole process requires a lot of patience and wait. Early this year, people used to get AOR1 in 8 to 10 weeks, now it seems this period has been extended to 12 to 15 weeks. So just go with the flow please. But of course, keep an eye on any requests (PFL, Additional docs) and provide whatever is required asap. ( :
i agree, but i would say dont keep your expectations high, expect to wait 11-12 months and if you get anything earlier then count yourself blessed.

Reactions: AHC and Ahmed15

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
What is the max time for security check?
Well, there is no maximum time. They take as long as it takes to complete your thorough screening. Usually less travel history means less security check time but nothing is absolute at least for London Visa Office. Good luck!

Farwa89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
What is the max time for security check?
I sent an email on webform to ask the same question and they said 6-12 months and that they source it out to a third party so they don't have control or information on it. It could take less time as well.

My husband is Aug 2017 applicant and they started the background check on Sept 19, 2018. So it sucks not knowing!

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Please be advised that your file is due to have an initial review within the next 30 days. Once this review has been completed we will be in further contact.

Yours sincerely,

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

This is the reply I received today for my e-mail inquiry. The file got transferred to London visa office in January 2018. The file has crossed the 12 months timeline and they have not even done the initial review yet? Mannn do these people have a heart?