+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Khanshayan01

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
calling the CIC centre 1-888-242-2100, the automated service says that if your app was received after october 10, 2017 then it is not yet being processed, and says that it takes approx 11 months to process.
Overall 11 months to complete the process?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Reactions: Khanshayan01

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Jan 2018 Applicants,

Could you please check your application status via phone call, has the BGC started yet? One of the applicant from Jan 15, 2018 on Facebook says his BGC is in-process when he checked the application status by calling the automated system, but on GCKey it says not started yet.

I'm Jan 16, 2018 applicants I also called the automated system to check if it was the same case for me but unfortunately my BGC has not yet started.
I am january 18th 2018.

Tell me the number to call and i'll call and ask

AmaarAmad

Jun 28, 2018
I am june 27. I received my UCI and file number today. Also they request a document in order to start processing of my file
Thanks a lot for replying...hopefully i'll be getting mine soon as thus far I only have a message from TCS that it got delivered.

salmanma

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-01-2018
thats what the system says. its contradicting what the website says.
The system is wrong if they are saying they haven't started processing applicants who applied after Oct 2017, because I know few Nov and 2 Dec applicants have already received PPR.

Reactions: ksabir

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The system is wrong if they are saying they haven't started processing applicants who applied after Oct 2017, because I know few Nov and 2 Dec applicants have already received PPR.
They are right, I am august 2017 applicant and they havnt started processing mine yet.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
i imagine the system looks at what day the majority of applications got processed and gives that date as an estimate.

there will always be some who are older applicants and they are stuck due to other reasons and some who are newer applicants who got theirs done quick just because their case officers were quicker or the cases was simpler.

Reactions: ksabir

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Thats the problem about this all, if a few, or alot of, cases from a specific month are proceed doesn't mean all are, as much as I don't want to say this I have to, cause this is the truth...You are new to the whole process you'll understand soon and give in to the process and know that it gonna happen when its gonna happen.... Fiqr krne ki bhi fiqr bhool jao gay :p

Reactions: Ga123

SF2017

Jul 27, 2018
I am june 27. I received my UCI and file number today. Also they request a document in order to start processing of my file
Congratz! would you mind sharing which document they asked for? Is the PA in Pakistan? where did you send your docs? Sydney or Mississauga?

cookie_raider01

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
**THIS IS A REPOST AS I GET A FEW INBOX MESSAGES ASKING ME QUESTIONS..HOPE IT HELPS**

Application received in Mississauga date:
December 4th, 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Sponsor Approval Date: Feb, 9th, 2018
Application in Process date: March 23rd, 2018
Medical Completed date: Feb 18th, 2018
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Decision Made Date: June 26th, 2018
Passport Request Date: June 28th, 2018

Let me try and give you guys a few key points which I found unusual/fascinating and learned it from the internet. I hired a lawyer not knowing Lawyers are scumbags but in my case he's one of the nicest people I've met. He's humble and very detailed. He made me run around and made sure our package looks close to PERFECT when I was missing some documents. He said 90% of his clients dont even get Additional Document requests except for some communications probably. Which might be Lawyer BS anyways...lets stay on topic. I met my wife 2 days before the wedding for the first time and stayed in Pakistan for 1 week post wedding. This is somethin I was afraid of as I thought I don't have a very strong case.

We made a nice big package and the main concern for us Pakistanis (unfortunately) is to prove our marriage is legit. So my lawyer was very detailed and informed about London Visa Office and everything.

- I sent about 900 pictures. I am not sure why everyone on internet is so anal about all of this. I personally did not meet anyone I know who sent less than 400 pictures though my lawyer. From pre wedding days to post wedding. Nikkah, Rukhsati pictures. Make sure both faces are visible in Nikkah pictures. Bride and Groom and you guys are surrounded by a bunch of people. In any and every picture possible. Pictures of Rukhsati is a must, with someone holdin Quran on dulhan's head. Send pictures post wedding and walima. Gatherings with family. Print out every single Selfie for all they care!

- Get EVERYTHING translated into English. Nikkah Nama, CNIC CARD, Birth Certificates...hell even Bank card if it has Urdu writing on it. I rem translating my wife's CNIC card to Urdu cause my lawyer said Just get it done. Dont question anythin on internet, just get EVERYTHING translated and ready in your package.

- Collect all bills and receipts from the wedding preparations and afterwards (hall booking, jewellery, clothes, hotel stay, catering, photography, etc) and add it in your package.

- You MUST include Social Media updates. Profile pictures should be of you two. If from the wedding, even better. Whatever family or friends comment, make sure to attach those screenshots in the communication proof. Both Facebook and Instagram. Make sure dates and comments are visible. They will investigate this during Background check.

- Send Additional Documents voluntarily every 20-30 days since March 23rd 2018. Updating them with my communication, video calls, facetime, phone logs, whatsapp conversations, money I transferred, gifts I bought. A big Plus was I visited my wife during our process and I made a separate document highlighting boarding pass, ticket to Pakistan, pictures from the trip, bills, etc. My lawyer said this is a MUST.

- Once file is transferred to LVO, email LVO every month (in the form of additional documents) as well as inquiring about your process. 2 emails a month I sent.

I was never asked for any additional documents. This is somethin I dont see on the internet. So whoever is on the side of DO NOT SEND ANY DOCUMENTS UNTIL ASKED might be bad advice?

I see a some people making judgemental comments and giving very bad advice to the new people here and Facebook group. Some of us are quite in the eye and popular when it comes to making negative comments about the process and Immigration system of Canada on Facebook (or so I noticed). Keep in mind just in case there is that ONE or more employees from LVO who is reading all these comments can really make a big impact on your case. I am just looking out for you guys to be making any negative moves. We have NO idea what can make ANY sort of an impact on our cases. So please be careful and make positive comments, spread positive energy :)

Again I can only speak for myself and there is no right or wrong. Every case is different.
I hope and pray everyone gets their solution to this separation soon.

Ameen.