+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

indusmania

Sep 13, 2018
Ok. A few August fellows received the biometric fee payment requests in early September. Considering Sydney's processing pace, us September folks are not on the radar at the moment. So have no option but to wait. You could call and check though if you want
Where should I call? at general CIC Call center number 888-242-2100 ?

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi
Any one knows the meaning of security check in still in progress ??? It shows it is started or not . This is the reply of my Mp plz answer I am may 2017 applicant criminally passed and eligibility
It means they are working on ur background check
That should be the last step
Im august 2017
Same as you criminality is clear n submitted for both countries pakistan and UK
Background check in process
So i hope we both are on the last step
It takes long sometimes dont know why im worried too as my 13 months have passed and on 17th september my 14th month will be started
My wife asked MP as well and i think we will get the same reply coz they know what we know
Bgc or security clearance in process
Thats it
Well i applied for notes from gcms
I have my due date on 25th september
You should check urs too

Reactions: Ahmad_85a

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Does anyone knows what is Bring forward
Ive heard from lawyer that the due date given on ur notes from them..that due date is the date when they bring forward ur case to finalise it
Sort of a dead line for us in there system
Does anyone knows anything about it or what the lawyer said is true

Ahmad_85a

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
It means they are working on ur background check
That should be the last step
Im august 2017
Same as you criminality is clear n submitted for both countries pakistan and UK
Background check in process
So i hope we both are on the last step
It takes long sometimes dont know why im worried too as my 13 months have passed and on 17th september my 14th month will be started
My wife asked MP as well and i think we will get the same reply coz they know what we know
Bgc or security clearance in process
Thats it
Well i applied for notes from gcms
I have my due date on 25th september
You should check urs too
Gcms mean???? 25 September is ur final date of ur background check??? Please inform me

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Gcms mean???? 25 September is ur final date of ur background check??? Please inform me
Gcms notes are the details of ur case so far which u can ask from cic
Everything on my side is done except the bgc still in process
14th month about to start
I wish 25th september is the final date but on notes it is written due date 25th sept
On due date they bring forward ur case
If anything needed they will ask
If not then they might take final decision
If bgc still going on
They give another due date

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
hi, just to give you a quick warning, most (but not all) nikkah only applications take longer than normal time to complete, because IRCC look for a rukhsati being done.

that being said, the full guide on CIC website is the best resource for help and this forum and the members here are a great resource for help also. if you have question we can give you info or guide you from our own personal experiences. we are not professionals who do this for a living ;)

yes definitely send pictures of your time together before the nikkah, give them the whole story of how you guys met and when, etc. send chat logs, call logs, pictures of you both together on trips, boarding passes, passport stamps of exit entry, gift receipts, etc. for nikkah pics make sure to take close up pics of you both when signing the nikkahnama in addition to taking pics with your parents and with guests. these days it seems better to sign the urdu nikkahnama and then have a certified copy and a translation done of it in English. even though it would make sense to use an english nikkahnama from the start to avoid doing a translation but you will see nothing makes sense with CIC and London Visa Office (LVO).
Yes I would second this feedback. Mine was a Nikah Only Case. I am a June 2017 Applicant. Got Pport Request Now. Sep 2018. Strictly advised to make Sure you complete rukhsati, walima everything with an elaborate photoshoot with pictures in real life settings to minmize delays. That is exactly what they asked from me word for word

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
I am Dec.17 applicant and my file is still await a full review in LVO..it has been more than 8 months.....what is going on with our files.?
If you have any proof of ongoing relationship. do send them every other month. Dont wait for them to ask is what I would say. They said to me in a letter that why did I not share it proactively :/

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
If you have any proof of ongoing relationship. do send them every other month. Dont wait for them to ask is what I would say. They said to me in a letter that why did I not share it proactively :/
My wife has visit me she is in Pakistan now for 2 weeks. Did i need to send pictures, communication

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
My wife is in Pakistan to meet me for 2 weeks, ...pls advise me what kind of relation proof voluntary i need to send LVO.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
My wife is in Pakistan to meet me for 2 weeks, ...pls advise me what kind of relation proof voluntary i need to send LVO.
Recent pictures, with you two together, with family and friends, it would be good if you send them screen shots of pics you upload (gets likes and comments, it shows date as well) on facebook, You can send them those too which are not on facebook.
Her boarding pass when she left canada, an entry stamp on her passport from pakistan airport when she entered, when she goes back, the exit stamp and boarding pass
Text messages your wife or you might have sent her, when communicating with eachother from work, etc etc

Reactions: posse

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
hey all,
the Foreign office pakistan says that they dont attest the passport or ID card anymore? will it be acceptable by the canadian immigration office in this case...what do you guys suggest otherwise

zubda345

May 28, 2018
hey all,
the Foreign office pakistan says that they dont attest the passport or ID card anymore? will it be acceptable by the canadian immigration office in this case...what do you guys suggest otherwise
You have to get it Notarized from the Notary public.
Everything you send to them will be Notarized by the notary public.
+ you will also need to get the (TRUE COPY) stamp on the copy of each document.

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
You have to get it Notarized from the Notary public.
Everything you send to them will be Notarized by the notary public.
+ you will also need to get the (TRUE COPY) stamp on the copy of each document.
alright Thank you.
but how many copies do we need for each document
and secondly could you please list down them for me in case i am missing out something...