+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zubda345

May 28, 2018
I am keep asking the same question that how long we have to wait after DM “Decision Made” and PPR1 “ Copy of Passport requested”
I think nobody knows that.
There is no time limit, some people got it in 1 day some within hours and some in a month.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Bhaio aur behno...Had an interview today at canadian embassy islamabad from 10:30 am to 11:10am(approx.). Questions asked during the interview are as follows:-
Why your wife’s last marriage failed?
Why would you marry a divorcee ?(this is my first marriage)
You married a divorcee cos you want canadian citizenship. ( VO literally said that)
Does your wife go to monsque to offer prayer?
How far is the monsque from your wife’s place?
What does your wife do for living?
What gifts you exchanged on your last birthdays?
Does your wife have a car? Whats the make and model of it?
Do you both talk about future? What do you discuss regarding future plans?
What would you do if your application gets rejected?
Again... why would you marry a divorcee when you could have married a unmarried girl?
In your culture its looked down to marry a divorcee. Why would you do that?

At the end she said,I’ll inform you within a month about the decision.
This is fucking scary!

S$$m@l

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Canada
November 2015 applicant and country is Pakistan. Yes bGC started after eligibility had been passed and started on April 19th 2017 till July 12th 2018.

Now we have got PPR 1 and DM on ecas.
Kindly tell me if you have any idea how long it will take to get PPR2.
Waiting for PPR after getting DM
Yes your case was from 2015 which was not in policy of 12 months thats why itt took long time.
Once you get DM on ECAS , soon after that you will get request for Passport amd you can submit your passport to vfs to stamp visa on it.[/QUOTE]
Yes i got DM on ecas and also got requested for copy of passport which is called PPR1 now waiting for last step PPR2.

S$$m@l

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Canada
November 2015 applicant and country is Pakistan. Yes bGC started after eligibility had been passed and started on April 19th 2017 till July 12th 2018.

Now we have got PPR 1 and DM on ecas.
Kindly tell me if you have any idea how long it will take to get PPR2.
Waiting for PPR after getting DM
Yes your case was from 2015 which was not in policy of 12 months thats why itt took long time.
Once you get DM on ECAS , soon after that you will get request for Passport amd you can submit your passport to vfs to stamp visa on it.[/QUOTE]

Yes we got DM on ecas and also got ppr1 “ requested copy of passport “ waiting for ppr2

AmaarAmad

Jun 28, 2018
Hi everyone,
On 5th, July 2018, we mailed an outland spousal sopnsorship application to the Nova scotia office from Pakistan.

We still havent received any sort of communication from cic, no login i.d or received conformation.

Is it normal for them to take this long for a received acknowledgement.

Thanks & Regards

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hey everyone, Husbands Interview was on sept 12 as well.
The interview lasted about 25 minutes.
Hope this helps!
Questions:-
1. Why was there no Quran on top of her head during ruksati?
2. Where does she live? How many rooms are in her house?
3. What does she study?
4. What college she goes to?
5. What she does for living?
6. Who does she live with?
7. Why did you apply late?
8. How did you spend time with her before wedding?
9. What are your plans when you come to Canada?
10. Which universities you want to get admission to when you are in Canada?
11. How often do you talk to your wife?
12. What do you talk on call?
13. Have you sent her any gifts of birthday and anniversary?
14. What she do in her free time?
15. What game she loves the most ? And which teamshe support ? Who’s her favourite player?
16. Whens her birthday? What gifts have you sent her?
17. What would you do if the application is rejected?
And they will let us know the decision in a month.

Zhabizz

Nov 19, 2017
Hi
Any one knows the meaning of security check in still in progress ??? It shows it is started or not . This is the reply of my Mp plz answer I am may 2017 applicant criminally passed and eligibility

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hi all,
I just sent spouse sponsorship application to CPC Sydney by courier. But today I just saw on the application guide that they also need biometric fee in addition to $1040 which I did not know about.
When we started preparing our application some weeks ago, we first submitted the fee 1040 dollars before doing anything else. Then we completed our application and just submitted it shortly.
And now I see that they also need biometric fees. What will happen to my application now? Will they just send it back? Or will they ask for biometric fees separately when sending file number?
So confused and depressed.
Don't worry. A few other forum members had missed the biometric fees. They received email requests from IRCC a few days after receipt of application to pay the same, after which the application processing begins. So just hang in there. When did u send your application?

indusmania

Sep 13, 2018
Don't worry. A few other forum members had missed the biometric fees. They received email requests from IRCC a few days after receipt of application to pay the same, after which the application processing begins. So just hang in there. When did u send your application?
Thanks Shah87! I sent application on 10 Sept

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Thanks Shah87! I sent application on 10 Sept
Ok. A few August fellows received the biometric fee payment requests in early September. Considering Sydney's processing pace, us September folks are not on the radar at the moment. So have no option but to wait. You could call and check though if you want