AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
How were your vacations in Pakistan? did you enjoy? hows naya pakistan?
it was good, went for my first year wedding anniversary. most people have high hopes for naya Pakistan, lets see how it goes!

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Welco
it was good, went for my first year wedding anniversary. most people have high hopes for naya Pakistan, lets see how it goes!
@posse
Welcome back
Hope you enjoyed your vacations bcos in Pakistan its way too hot.

I got PFL after you left and PFL cleared ,eligibility passed on 6 August and sa.e day BGC started.
Interview waived and waiting for PPR

Last edited:
Reactions: ksabir and AHC

CanadaIsNo1

Jul 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am writing first time to this forum and requesting some help from experts and experienced people.
I am helping my brother (Canadian Citizen) married in April 2018, sponsoring his wife from Pakistan.
Lawyers are asking too much money so we decided to do it by our self (Is it a right decision?)
We have filled all the IMM forms for Sponsor and Principle applicant (his wife) sent us all her IMM signed forms including additional required forms for Pakistan. She also sent us all the supporting documents required for her sponsorship.
My confusion and Questions are: Someone told us you should send the family booklet from her side else your application will be rejected. What is family booklet? Is it bay form? Should we need it? please help?
To prove their relationship, we are sending WhatsApp chat records, Facebook comments from friends on their wedding, Pictures of different ceremonies held during wedding. In the Checklist form, they asked max 20 pictures. Is it OK to send more?
Is there any thing else (tips) someone like to suggest us please.
Have a great day and Thanks for reading our concern

Nazifa1995

Aug 26, 2018
Hi. I am here for the first time and I had one question based on my application that I submitted August 2nd 2018 for my spouse but haven't heard back anything by now. What should I do? I am worried.

Reactions: Pak0403

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Hi. I am here for the first time and I had one question based on my application that I submitted August 2nd 2018 for my spouse but haven't heard back anything by now. What should I do? I am worried.
It usually takes 45-60 days for AOR, so hang there and nothing to worry about

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am writing first time to this forum and requesting some help from experts and experienced people.
I am helping my brother (Canadian Citizen) married in April 2018, sponsoring his wife from Pakistan.
Lawyers are asking too much money so we decided to do it by our self (Is it a right decision?)
We have filled all the IMM forms for Sponsor and Principle applicant (his wife) sent us all her IMM signed forms including additional required forms for Pakistan. She also sent us all the supporting documents required for her sponsorship.
My confusion and Questions are: Someone told us you should send the family booklet from her side else your application will be rejected. What is family booklet? Is it bay form? Should we need it? please help?
To prove their relationship, we are sending WhatsApp chat records, Facebook comments from friends on their wedding, Pictures of different ceremonies held during wedding. In the Checklist form, they asked max 20 pictures. Is it OK to send more?
Is there any thing else (tips) someone like to suggest us please.
Have a great day and Thanks for reading our concern
Family booklet in Pakistan's context would be the Family Registration Certificate (FRC) issued by NADRA. If both husband and wife have the spouse stated on their respective CNICs, then you can present the same at your closest NADRA centre and have the FRC issued.

But I am not sure what you mean by 'family booklet from her side'.....can anyone else shed some light on this please.

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
My wife got email she got a approval to sponsor me then IRC asked my background form afte that my case sent to LVO can anyone tell me what will be the next step.Thanks

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
I am an October 2017 applicant. Has your file been transferred to LVO? I was asked for Schedule-A and Police Certificates back in November 2017 and the file was transferred to LVO in January 2018, since then no updates.
No medical sponsor approval or background check?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
27th October 2017 applicant
Recieved stamped passport and COPR yesterday.
Alhumdullilah a million times.
Congrats! can you share your full details so i can add you to spreadsheet please

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Medical Completed date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (GCKEY):