+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
Oooops my bad. No I haven’t send any updated proof. Yeah we did send chat history, call history and everything with the file but not after that
Send it. Dont wait. If you exchange presents and money transfers keep them updated every 2nd month like an FYI kinda thing

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I wish you the very best and Insh Allah all will go well for you. But the only reason why I plan on doing a on rukhsati and walima now is because what if they have come to understand and believe that a marriage is not complete without a rukhsati and walima and Nikah basically has the status of an engagement in their eyes and not a formal relationship (which is obviously not true) .Based on that they can choose to take a decision which might not be a positive one. Hence i cant take any risks and doing exactly what they have asked.
Also the tone they have used in the letter is quite firm and negative. So no room for explanations now!
You are doing the right thing. ITs time for you to go back and do proper Rukhsaati Valima...pics session for eacj and every thing and send all these to them ASAP. Don't delay it before it's too late. .Wish you Good Luck!

Reactions: saamar

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Try to make it positive, think about your future plans. Don't involve or listen to anyone else's bs, just be concerned with eachother. Love and trust the other as well, work through things tactically.

does your husband keep you calm about this proccess or hes worried. when me and hubby inland he was calm and cool about i was the one freaking out. just best thing to do is just do not think about it and talk about the future

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Hi all. Can anyone please suggest on my post above ? or point me to a user who could help? is there a good consultant/lawyer in Canada you would recommend? thanks

arlete f campion shes the owner of afc&associates shes a register immigration consultant shes used to work for ircc and cic as an officer for 25 years.

Reactions: AHC

1319faraz

Jun 9, 2018
Application received in Mississauga date: 4/05/18
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Sponsor Approval Date: 5/24/18
Application in Process date: 5/12/18
First medical date: 5/25/18
Medical performed date: 5/31/18
Re-medical request date: -
Re-medical performed date: -
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (GCKEY):
Review of Medical Passed Date (GCKEY): 6/6/18
Review of submitted document Date (GCKEY): -
Background check in progress Date (GCKEY):
Additional document request date: 5/23/18
Additional documents that are requested: PCC & SCHEDULE A
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:
Today at 12:59 AM
My wife's application received on 14 feb 2018
Current status is

Application/profile details

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
What the officer clearly told me in my letter is you have been married for more than a year why have we not received any proof of ongoing relationship between you? I felt like saying HELLO? its me who has been waiting for bloody nine months hoping you would ask for it and now youre saying why did you not share proactively. Based on that now I think its totally fine to tell them. Hey I missed my wife today. So I painted her on a Canvas. lol. Here is that painting. (please find attached)
Exactly that is what I mean. Sending communication is good but there are people sending like 5000mb of proof, that's over doing it and stupid.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
does your husband keep you calm about this proccess or hes worried. when me and hubby inland he was calm and cool about i was the one freaking out. just best thing to do is just do not think about it and talk about the future
My husband is really nice. He is always calm about things and seems to find positive in such situations. He always tells me not to worry that it'll happen when it is meant to be. In this situation I'm the crazy one. Perhaps that's why they're relaxed because they know women are proactive on it LOL

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
so i m reading all posts...here.. from Karachi..now adays visiting my wife during Ramadan and EID and will be back by end of June Insha Allah.
So keeping record of all my visit like past visits to her..airline tickets..boarding passes..pics..shopping movies..dining..entertainment etc..
so i shouldn't send this time visit vol docs to LVO?
I am July 18th, 2017 (Sponsor) and so far no movement at all like "hummy" :D:D:p:rolleyes:
I am sure you're sending everything voluntarily anyway. Probably hear something soon, I'm also waiting.

Reactions: khancanada

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I wish you the very best and Insh Allah all will go well for you. But the only reason why I plan on doing a on rukhsati and walima now is because what if they have come to understand and believe that a marriage is not complete without a rukhsati and walima and Nikah basically has the status of an engagement in their eyes and not a formal relationship (which is obviously not true) .Based on that they can choose to take a decision which might not be a positive one. Hence i cant take any risks and doing exactly what they have asked.
Also the tone they have used in the letter is quite firm and negative. So no room for explanations now!
True it is entirely upto you and it depends as well on the officer. I know of many who basically were Nikkah cases and weren't asked anything and there are others who are asked ridiculous, pathetic questions. The good thing is you are able to go and get married etc, I really hope I am not placed in that situation because I can't just get up and leave and drag my entire family with me for it. I honestly did the best I could, submit whatever I could. Btw if I may ask, was this after queue for immigration officer or with case analyst?

Last edited:

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
True it is entirely upto you and it depends as well on the officer. I know of many who basically were Nikkah cases and weren't asked anything and there are others who are asked ridiculous, pathetic questions. The good thing is you are able to go and get married etc, I really hope I am not placed in that situation because I can't just get up and leave and drag my entire family with me for it. I honestly did the best I could, submit whatever I could. Btw if I may ask, was this after queue for immigration officer or with case analyst?
My file was with the case analyst since first week of april , then on 17th may I got a reply from lvo that it is in queue to be reviewed by the IO. Are these two different officers ?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
now just got this email as of 8:30 am - Mon June 11th, 2018:p
Before this email, NXR used to reply with in 28-30 days indicating my file is waiting for full review
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your message. Your application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete. On a separate note, could please ensure the email attachments are less than 5MB as we are unable to upload the attachments in our system.

Yours sincerely,
RIH
Program Assistant

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l’immigration et des services médicaux

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom
SW1Y 5BJ

Last edited:
Reactions: posse and julyabc

julyabc

Star Member
May 22, 2018
now just got this email as of 8:30 am - Mon June 11th, 2018:p
Before this email, NXR used to reply with in 28-30 days indicating my file is waiting for full review
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your message. Your application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete. On a separate note, could please ensure the email attachments are less than 5MB as we are unable to upload the attachments in our system.

Yours sincerely,
RIH
Program Assistant

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l’immigration et des services médicaux

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom
SW1Y 5BJ
mashaAllah full review ends quickly.u r near to ppr.

Reactions: khancanada

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
My file was with the case analyst since first week of april , then on 17th may I got a reply from lvo that it is in queue to be reviewed by the IO. Are these two different officers ?
yes 2 different officers from what we know. Immigration Officer is the final one as far as i know.

Reactions: SoniAZ

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
My husband is really nice. He is always calm about things and seems to find positive in such situations. He always tells me not to worry that it'll happen when it is meant to be. In this situation I'm the crazy one. Perhaps that's why they're relaxed because they know women are proactive on it LOL

I know but immigration plays with couples and people lives, as long he's cool and calm that's matter once your done you can move on I always say this process makes your marriage stronger and it makes you as a woman stronger because your fighting for your future