AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Just because they state bgc has started doesn't mean they are actually working on the main things. I feel like they're just saving the headache from having to respond to people otherwise when they actually properly work on it, it is completed within few days.
You are right probably lets see what they do with me. I have already suffered a lot in life why not for few more months

Reactions: humy.11.23

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Did they ask you for an interview? As per everyone here I have quite a few red flag myself so let’s see. I just hate this immigrantion process. It is stressful and unpredictable. You never know what to expect
No they haven't, usually with second marriage they always do. Doesn't mean it's alarming or anything. With other cases like myself it's based on the officer and what they feel. Usually they send adr or pfl and then after that decide whether or not interview is needed. Generally speaking the main issues people have for rejection is if the sponsor lives with the applicant and applied from pk.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
You are right probably lets see what they do with me. I have already suffered a lot in life why not for few more months
Think about it positively sweety, always find something positive about a negative situation. Perhaps it is in your benefit if it takes longer. Now that I think back I am glad mine took the time it did and perhaps it may take longer because we benefited from that. So to call that situation "unlucky" is the wrong term to use as it ended up positive for me. Unlucky or bad I consider rejections.

Reactions: Pak0403

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
No they haven't, usually with second marriage they always do. Doesn't mean it's alarming or anything. With other cases like myself it's based on the officer and what they feel. Usually they send adr or pfl and then after that decide whether or not interview is needed. Generally speaking the main issues people have for rejection is if the sponsor lives with the applicant and applied from pk.
No I know i am not worried about an interview because I am worried about being rejected. It is just the extra waiting time is my concern.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Think about it positively sweety, always find something positive about a negative situation. Perhaps it is in your benefit if it takes longer. Now that I think back I am glad mine took the time it did and perhaps it may take longer because we benefited from that. So to call that situation "unlucky" is the wrong term to use as it ended up positive for me. Unlucky or bad I consider rejections.
Yes you are right probably this negativity you are seeing in me is because of a mishaps regarding our relationship. I would not like to discuss it here publically. Thanks for your positive reply I will try my best to stay positive but the unpredictability of this process do not let you stay positive.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Yes you are right probably this negativity you are seeing in me is because of a mishaps regarding our relationship. I would not like to discuss it here publically. Thanks for your positive reply I will try my best to stay positive but the unpredictability of this process do not let you stay positive.
Try to make it positive, think about your future plans. Don't involve or listen to anyone else's bs, just be concerned with eachother. Love and trust the other as well, work through things tactically.

Reactions: ksabir and Pak0403

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Try to make it positive, think about your future plans. Don't involve or listen to anyone else's bs, just be concerned with eachother. Love and trust the other as well, work through things tactically.
Yeah hopefully we all get a positive response in our cases. InshAllah

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
That is probably true but why some of the applicants still have no background check started even after file transfer to LVO?
It has .. mine has .. but status isnt updated always .. so dont always rely on this status updates till u get something in writtin from them ..

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
me and my wife studied together.it dates back to 2003 when we went to the same university. we got married in december 2017. we do have some contact proof for all these years and met too whenever i went back home ( i have been working overseas all along) but pre wedding no pictures proof. pictures of wedding events and honeymoon etc are there. should i write some explanation stating that there are no pictures of us before we got married?

any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks

Hi all. Can anyone please suggest on my post above ? or point me to a user who could help? is there a good consultant/lawyer in Canada you would recommend? thanks

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
@ Admin.

I got pre-arrival on 5th June 2018.
BGC in progress since Dec 2017. I emailed IRCC they said routine BGC are going on.
Also guide what is the best time to order notes.. confused here.
glad to know you have some movement, im october, so hopefully not too much longer for us oct apps as well

you should order them.

Last edited:

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
hi
me and my wife studied together.it dates back to 2003 when we went to the same university. we got married in december 2017. we do have some contact proof for all these years and met too whenever i went back home ( i have been working overseas all along) but pre wedding no pictures proof. pictures of wedding events and honeymoon etc are there. should i write some explanation stating that there are no pictures of us before we got married?

any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
its best to explain everything as clearly has possible. when you guys studied together, was there a relationship at the time? reason i ask it that depending on the situation you dont have to mention that you knew them that far back, if you were only fellow classmates, mention it as such that you studied together and that was it etc. it really depends on your situation and how both your relationships developed, without know the details, we cannot really guide you 100% so i would just recommend to be as detailed as possible and show them how the relationship developed etc

Reactions: ksabir

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
so i m reading all posts...here.. from Karachi..now adays visiting my wife during Ramadan and EID and will be back by end of June Insha Allah.
So keeping record of all my visit like past visits to her..airline tickets..boarding passes..pics..shopping movies..dining..entertainment etc..
so i shouldn't send this time visit vol docs to LVO?
I am July 18th, 2017 (Sponsor) and so far no movement at all like "hummy" :D:D:p:rolleyes:

Reactions: carolbb23

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ya I don't either but I still went to visit inbetween and stayed with him. Provided proof so hopefully they won't ask me. God knows
I wish you the very best and Insh Allah all will go well for you. But the only reason why I plan on doing a on rukhsati and walima now is because what if they have come to understand and believe that a marriage is not complete without a rukhsati and walima and Nikah basically has the status of an engagement in their eyes and not a formal relationship (which is obviously not true) .Based on that they can choose to take a decision which might not be a positive one. Hence i cant take any risks and doing exactly what they have asked.
Also the tone they have used in the letter is quite firm and negative. So no room for explanations now!

Reactions: khancanada

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
The part I do agree on is bombarding them with proof. People think it's going to make things faster but that only pisses them off. Only send what is absolutely necessary, sending 500mb or a huge package of things is really just going to cause trouble and delay things. Or emailing them and harassing them over and over again is only going to make you get on their bad side.
Either way it won't make it faster as they all have a particular bring forward date but it does save time IF you truly feel they will ask you later on judging based on how strong your case was.

Nikkah only, second marriages, no ruksati, shorter period of stay. These are the reasons people should consider sending ad doc. But ONLY what is necessary. Also, I don't suggest voluntarily sending your plan for upcoming functions or intentions ahead of time, that can become negative..wait until requested for things like that as that is dependent on which immigration officer you end up with.
What the officer clearly told me in my letter is you have been married for more than a year why have we not received any proof of ongoing relationship between you? I felt like saying HELLO? its me who has been waiting for bloody nine months hoping you would ask for it and now youre saying why did you not share proactively. Based on that now I think its totally fine to tell them. Hey I missed my wife today. So I painted her on a Canvas. lol. Here is that painting. (please find attached)