+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
That I will but can't take the risk of not providing photos so intend to go there n get the rukhsati done now. No I didn't visit. I only have my begum there. None of my family lives in Pakistan anymore so was hoping visa aajaye tub he ill go. But now I will.
Ya I don't either but I still went to visit inbetween and stayed with him. Provided proof so hopefully they won't ask me. God knows

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
You should stop msging them now. It won't make your process any faster. They may consider it harassment and give you a harder time. Why don't you don't contact your mp and ask them what the bring forward date on the file is. Then you will know specifically when they plan to review it.
You are right ..

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Honestly speaking, sending voluntary docs doesn't always expedite the case. It mostly delays your case especially if you have red flags already. They already have concerns, for which they take time to review your app. When you send voluntary docs, they take even more time because now they have more proof to review.

Reactions: carolbb23 and AHC

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Hello everyone,
I have couple of questions to ask. First of all I want to ask is anyone here go his or her eligibility get passed without an interview with having second marriage and age gap? I really hope there is. Secondly what you guy think of I should submit chat history as a proof voluntarily since I am an October 2017 applicant and my eligibility and background check both are still in process. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hello everyone,
I have couple of questions to ask. First of all I want to ask is anyone here go his or her eligibility get passed without an interview with having second marriage and age gap? I really hope there is. Secondly what you guy think of I should submit chat history as a proof voluntarily since I am an October 2017 applicant and my eligibility and background check both are still in process. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Honestly speaking, sending voluntary docs doesn't always expedite the case. It mostly delays your case especially if you have red flags already. They already have concerns, for which they take time to review your app. When you send voluntary docs, they take even more time because now they have more proof to review.
@Pak0403 .. i attached Ricks msg he posted above .. please read n then decide .. i would personally say no. Even i was abt to send vol.docs but then didnt.

2nd marriage here of sponsor (me) n 1 yr older than principal applicant (hubby) .. in queue for interview .. i dont think anyone with 2nd marriage has gone w/o an interview ..

As for ur bckgrd chk .. does it say process or progress? Also since when? Before it went to lvo or after?

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
@Pak0403 .. i attached Ricks msg he posted above .. please read n then decide .. i would personally say no. Even i was abt to send vol.docs but then didnt.

2nd marriage here of sponsor (me) n 1 yr older than principal applicant (hubby) .. in queue for interview .. i dont think anyone with 2nd marriage has gone w/o an interview ..

As for ur bckgrd chk .. does it say process or progress? Also since when? Before it went to lvo or after?
Well it says background checks are in process so as the eligibility. And it started in May. Coz my file was transferred to LVO in April and they started processing on it on 27th of april

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018

What is your timeline please and when did they tell you about the interview? Did they ask any additional proof or documents before asking for interview or just straight forward to the interview?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Na man it really depends. They don't even open your file until the end. They have a specific date that they intend to open it and review it regardless. If you send additional documents they just add that to collection for the officer to review. If you send additional docs that confuse your case, perhaps. Generally speaking they will request updated communication anyway which prolongs the process if the officer opens it and requests it later. There is nothing fishy about visiting your spouse or updating contact or anything positive.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Na man it really depends. They don't even open your file until the end. They have a specific date that they intend to open it and review it regardless. If you send additional documents they just add that to collection for the officer to review. If you send additional docs that confuse your case, perhaps. Generally speaking they will request updated communication anyway which prolongs the process if the officer opens it and requests it later. There is nothing fishy about visiting your spouse or updating contact or anything positive.
I agree with you here. I don’t think that can cause any negative impact on the case. Specially if you are providing communication proof or visiting details.

Reactions: humy.11.23

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I agree with you here. I don’t think that can cause any negative impact on the case. Specially if you are providing communication proof or visiting details.
The part I do agree on is bombarding them with proof. People think it's going to make things faster but that only pisses them off. Only send what is absolutely necessary, sending 500mb or a huge package of things is really just going to cause trouble and delay things. Or emailing them and harassing them over and over again is only going to make you get on their bad side.
Either way it won't make it faster as they all have a particular bring forward date but it does save time IF you truly feel they will ask you later on judging based on how strong your case was.

Nikkah only, second marriages, no ruksati, shorter period of stay. These are the reasons people should consider sending ad doc. But ONLY what is necessary. Also, I don't suggest voluntarily sending your plan for upcoming functions or intentions ahead of time, that can become negative..wait until requested for things like that as that is dependent on which immigration officer you end up with.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
The part I do agree on is bombarding them with proof. People think it's going to make things faster but that only pisses them off. Only send what is absolutely necessary, sending 500mb or a huge package of things is really just going to cause trouble and delay things. Or emailing them and harassing them over and over again is only going to make you get on their bad side.

Either way it won't make it faster as they all have a particular bring forward date but it does save time IF you truly feel they will ask you later on judging based on how strong your case was. Nikkah only, second marriages, no ruksati, shorter period of stay. These are the reasons people should consider sending ad doc. But ONLY what is necessary. Also, I don't suggest voluntarily sending your plan for upcoming functions or intentions ahead of time, that can become negative..wait until requested for things like that as that is dependent on which immigration officer you end up with.
Totally agreed. I am an October 2018 applicant. I have asked about my case status last week and sent them my CSQ. But since it is my second marriage and we do have an age gap I was thinking about sending them chat history and call history. What do you advise me on that?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Totally agreed. I am an October 2018 applicant. I have asked about my case status last week and sent them my CSQ. But since it is my second marriage and we do have an age gap I was thinking about sending them chat history and call history. What do you advise me on that?
2017 you mean lol..got confused for a second there. Have you sent them any updated communication yet ?