+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
June 2017 applicant here. got a letter not a very pleasant one asking for rukhsati n walima photos and how I've done oh so very wrong by living together for a few days without rukhsati. Hence I need to go pack bags n do exactly what i thought I'd do after the visa not before it. Have a 30 day deadline. Sighs! It is what is

aishakzk

Apr 16, 2018
Hopefully we will hear something soon too coz it’s so frustrating really. Complete silence . In my status it’s written that we need additional documents to process the application but we have not received any request from them to submit.
Hopefully soon in sha Allah...did you send them an email???

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your message and for your follow up on 1 June, 2 June, two emails on 4 June, and 5 June.

As mentioned in our previous email, please note that this application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete or requires further action. No additional information/ document is required at this stage.

Kind regards,

NXF
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Got the same reply again , since starting of april my file is in a queue. I am pretty sure now they are not doing anything except resting their asses.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Hopefully soon in sha Allah...did you send them an email???
yes I did send them email on 30th of May last month but offcourse its too early to expect a reply from them. As you know how active they are.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your message and for your follow up on 1 June, 2 June, two emails on 4 June, and 5 June.

As mentioned in our previous email, please note that this application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete or requires further action. No additional information/ document is required at this stage.

Kind regards,

NXF
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Got the same reply again , since starting of april my file is in a queue. I am pretty sure now they are not doing anything except resting their asses.
Aarrggg disgusting response as always. Seriously I don’t know how they process our application. Like what is their criteria??

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Dear Sir/Madam

Kind regards,

NXF

Its so frustrating...we both have the exact same timeline so I guess my applcation is also in queue for review.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
June 2017 applicant here. got a letter not a very pleasant one asking for rukhsati n walima photos and how I've done oh so very wrong by living together for a few days without rukhsati. Hence I need to go pack bags n do exactly what i thought I'd do after the visa not before it. Have a 30 day deadline. Sighs! It is what is
Just explain to them that you will do a formal function in Canada or after visa. My situation same as yours man let's see what they ask from me..did you visit inbetween any of it ?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
July 2017 applicant, no red flags, first marriage for both and a 3 year old. Four year age difference between wifey and I. Outland application, both of us together here. Taking way too long, as we would have liked landing during school holidays to have enough time to settle and enroll in school. Received pre arrival email on 9th March.

From the looks of the forum it seemed like July people would get action in June, but looks like there’s been no ppr’s for the past 2 weeks. For earlier applicants I feel bad for you!!
My timeline is pretty similar to yours. I haven't received any pre arrival letter yet either. God knows how long it'll take or what they'll potentially request. Oh well

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Dear Sir/Madam

Kind regards,

NXF

Lol .. i loved their openin lines ..

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Dear Sir/Madam

Kind regards,

NXF

I am pretty sure these emails are coming from INDIA from INDIAN IRCC Staff. bcoz only Indian can use these words "REST ASSURED":p:p:D:D

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam

Kind regards,

NXF

You should stop msging them now. It won't make your process any faster. They may consider it harassment and give you a harder time. Why don't you don't contact your mp and ask them what the bring forward date on the file is. Then you will know specifically when they plan to review it.

Reactions: posse

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
me and my wife studied together.it dates back to 2003 when we went to the same university. we got married in december 2017. we do have some contact proof for all these years and met too whenever i went back home ( i have been working overseas all along) but pre wedding no pictures proof. pictures of wedding events and honeymoon etc are there. should i write some explanation stating that there are no pictures of us before we got married?

any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks

1319faraz

Jun 9, 2018
My wife's application received on 14 feb 2018
Current status is

Application/profile details

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
Just explain to them that you will do a formal function in Canada or after visa. My situation same as yours man let's see what they ask from me..did you visit inbetween any of it ?
That I will but can't take the risk of not providing photos so intend to go there n get the rukhsati done now. No I didn't visit. I only have my begum there. None of my family lives in Pakistan anymore so was hoping visa aajaye tub he ill go. But now I will.