AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
for those who have not shared their dates and timeline yet, please do so in order for us to keep track of how long it takes on average for each application. spreadsheet link for your reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLM1Z1qOBPSwGS9DOfkPRpXY4sLWD6PBr2s5LSBmmfY/edit#gid=1444578034

We will need the below questions answered, you can answer whichever dates you remember and skip the ones you dont remember.

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
First medical date:
Medical performed date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (GCKEY):
Review of Medical Passed Date (GCKEY):
Review of submitted document Date (GCKEY):
Background check in progress Date (GCKEY):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I was hoping they would actually focus more on our applications than updating the site though. Still at absolutely NOTHING
i wonder when they will give me an interview date now .. it's getting ridiculous .. April 18th ko pata chala tha and they still havent decided on a date for me .. the quarter is almost up and july is the next quarter where they will hold the next batch of interviews .. abb mera April mein decide huwa tha to at least July mein to date day dain .. its been a year and one month already since they got my file .. :(

this is the only thing that has been updated so far .. "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
did u email them back and asked for an interview date?

aishakzk

Apr 16, 2018
I did the same thing and my MP's manager told me the same f... line that LVO is doing background check. But in GC key, it's saying - we'll contact you when we start background check. So, who the hell is telling the truth!!!!
when I check mine in GC key it shows they are doing the background and security check

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
did u email them back and asked for an interview date?
I was goin to but mia saab say mana kar diya ..

Not sure if its a good idea ..

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone
Today there is an update on mycic
It says we need more documents to continue processing your application in review of additional documents and previously it said we are reviewing the documents provided
What documents will.they ask..any idea???
I am having the same status...but they did not ask for additional documents yet.

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Exactly a month ago , upon inquiring about my application they send me a response stating that my file is in queue to be reviwed by an immigration officer.

Today i got the same response,

As mentioned in our previous email, please note that this application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete or requires further action. No additional information/ document is required at this stage.

Kind regards,

NXF
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Kaun se queue hai jo agay hi nahi barh rahi ?

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
I am having the same status...but they did not ask for additional documents yet.
Probably proof of communication or any document that proves your relation with your spouse like finanical support proof or if you have visited your spouse you can submit your boarding pass and tickets other than that anything which proves that your relation is genuine.

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
Exactly a month ago , upon inquiring about my application they send me a response stating that my file is in queue to be reviwed by an immigration officer.

Today i got the same response,

As mentioned in our previous email, please note that this application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete or requires further action. No additional information/ document is required at this stage.

Kind regards,

NXF
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Kaun se queue hai jo agay hi nahi barh rahi ?
Today, I got the this from LVO officer:

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that this application awaits a full review in London. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact.

Please note that you may wish to consult our website for information regarding standard processing timeframes.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
Probably proof of communication or any document that proves your relation with your spouse like finanical support proof or if you have visited your spouse you can submit your boarding pass and tickets other than that anything which proves that your relation is genuine.
well, lets see

Zainmk

Apr 6, 2018
Application received in Mississauga date: 4/05/18
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Sponsor Approval Date: 5/24/18
Application in Process date: 5/12/18
First medical date: 5/25/18
Medical performed date: 5/31/18