+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Which original documents did you receive from cic.
I applied in September 2017
Medical done
Csq received
They asked for extra proofs we submitted.
3 month's ago they sent back every original document nikah nama etc
I don't understand why i havnt heard back from them and why they sent back originals.

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I was asked to send communication proof from the date of marriage to now ,pictures , proof of financial support, proof of visit incase my husband visited me as well as any document that may support our relation on 17th may 2018.
We send everything the very next day. Still waiting for an update :(

Dont know how much longer ill have to wait.
Be happy it was a very general request. Inshallah it will be quick now because it's active and they are actually working on it

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Salaamualaikum Zaria, congratulations on your successful application!

If your husband has booked his flight with the airline already, has he checked if they will let him check in/board with a ONE-WAY ticket?
A Canadian Border Services Agency policy states a return ticket is not necessary to enter Canada, though airlines are sometimes reluctant and impose their policy on flyers making them buy return tickets and then burdening them with unnecessary costs and effort. If he's bought a return ticket, see below after ***.

As evidence, your PR Visa and COPR should satisfy the airline booking and airport staff.

***IF you have ANY doubt, book a RETURN.......BUT BUT BUT, please check what the cancellation/refund terms are for the unused portion first.
I booked with a Chinese airline on a budget flight search website, and could not change or cancel my return portion, so forfeit it and had to buy another 1-way to return home.

For my foreign wife, me and my daughter, we will fly in on 1-way tickets from Thailand and a print out of the CBSA policy statement, as well as PR Visa and COPR, of course.

Finally, depending on where you and your husband will live, I'm sure you've met / you'll meet many, maybe too many :) fellow countryfolk in Toronto and other major urban centres, and even in smaller cities and towns. Check out TVO's Youtube Channel for The Agenda and look for a video on accents / immigrants. Excellent panel discussion on the experiences of many different immigrants that you and your husband may be interested in. I found the video surprising and positive, so thought I'd offer it.
W.slaam,
Thank You very much for your detailed reply.
Yah he booked his ticket with PIA and he is totally fine with one way ticket.
Anyways i will absolutely watch this video.
jazakallah

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Seems like they are definitely punishing 2nd marriage and nikkah only cases. So ridiculous.
I was about to say this but saw ur post. Lol.
Its true they intentionally checking nerves of 2nd marriage cases

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
I am October 27th applicant. I am un the same phase as you. I belive none of the applicants from october got PPR yet.
But when I log in to my account ... then, under "Review of additional documents" section...CIC says that "we need addtional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or document with more details" .. But I did not hear from them after that

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi everyone
why cic sent me back my original documents but didn't say anything else.
Does that mean my file is completed?
yes, congrats! they do this when your process is almost over.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Ohh i hopee so
But how long they take after sending it.
Its been 3 months they sent back and nothing till now.
do you have access to gckey or ecas? what does it say on there? it may be taking long time for background check

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Haha because you trained her well ahead of time by saying 1.5 years. My useless MP contacted me finally after I sent a complaint. She said she contacted them and they said there was no red flags on file and the notes state the officer will start working on the file on July 1st. The reason it takes time just depends on the officer and their volume. In other words, a better way of saying lousy officers vs efficient ones lol. Let's see what they decide.
Hope they work double On Canada Day

Last edited:
Reactions: humy.11.23

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
I applied in September 2017
Medical done
Csq received
They asked for extra proofs we submitted.
3 month's ago they sent back every original document nikah nama etc
I don't understand why i havnt heard back from them and why they sent back originals.
Hey,
I have a question because I am going to quebec too. I have received my CSQ on 28th of May 2018. Now I am just waiting for LVO to ask it. Should I send before they ask or I should wait? Can you share your experience thanks.

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
But when I log in to my account ... then, under "Review of additional documents" section...CIC says that "we need addtional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or document with more details" .. But I did not hear from them after that
Oh! And you havent recieved any email askig for additional information?
Check with your lawyer if you have one. Keep checking your email. You can email them your query too.
Are you an october applicant too?

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Yes i have gckey
It says
Medical passed
For the rest it says we will send u message
I don't understand how long they will take

Its exactly same as mine
Did you received back ur original documents ?
do you have access to gckey or ecas? what does it say on there? it may be taking long time for background check