+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
The entire system has become incredibly slow. I have a strong feeling they'll change the processing times soon as it seems a lot of people are exceeding 12 months.

Don't get dis-hearted.
only a fraction of people come online and tell their story on this forum.
I believe that there are lots of people out there who don't share their updates here. May be because their case is straight forward. or may be because they are getting updates and things done more quickly for them.

Also, I am really not happy to say this, but people of our community are very reluctant to share their experience online.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
same with me 8 months since file tranferred to lvo sept 18 2017
I am feeling u will get a sudden decision. As ur file is in lvo from long time. And they didnt ask anything from u. Which means they are okay with ur file and want to finish process with it.

Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I am feeling u will get a sudden decision. As ur file is in lvo from long time. And they didnt ask anything from u. Which means they are okay with ur file and want to finish process with it.
last week upon checking with LVO, received a response that my file is waiting for full review.so it's not even with a Case Analyst OR with Immigration Officer:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: humy.11.23

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
last week upon check with LVO, received a response that my file is waiting for full review.so it's not even with a Case Analyst OR with Immigration Officer:rolleyes::rolleyes:
My file was with a case analyst in march. Then start of may i got a reply from NXF that my file is in a queue and will be reviewed by the immigration officer.

I think these are all automated replies. And doesnt make any difference. They will take their time and then ask for more proofs and documents just to torture us.

CIC and LVO both are lame.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
My file was with a case analyst in march. Then start of may i got a reply from NXF that my file is in a queue and will be reviewed by the immigration officer.

I think these are all automated replies. And doesnt make any difference. They will take their time and then ask for more proofs and documents just to torture us.

CIC and LVO both are lame.
What i heard and read that when a file is with an immigration officer then case is close to an end and Insha Allah you will hear some good news soon

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
last week upon checking with LVO, received a response that my file is waiting for full review.so it's not even with a Case Analyst OR with Immigration Officer:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Full review is done by case analyst. He the one collect all documents , analyze it and prepare his recommendations for immigration officer.
It can be done in month or in a week. They wait for all the results to come from security agencies and all the team members working on ur file.
Unfortunately nobody knows the time it will take.

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
So I was reading all the comments and discussions regarding , Nikkah, Rukhsati, and Walima- I’m Christian Pakistani, in our normal weddings we have nikkah in the church and the girl wears a white dress, followed by reception where we change into traditional Pakistani clothes and all. In my case, I only wore a lehnga and our nikkah was held in a banquet hall followed by reception, ( being my second marriage we wanted to keep it simple and 1 function only ), both of us are simple people and didn’t want to make a huge deal out of it, so we didn’t have Walima either, because it’s not necessary. Having said that, I do have all the photos , signing nikkah nama and pics with my family and all that. I’m feeling a bit worried now, reading all the posts here that how they can be so picky.
May God help us all to have patience as we go through this difficult waiting period as we wait for our spouses to arrive so we can start a life with them and May God soften the hearts of the VO and open their minds. Amen

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Did u took an apointment or walked into gerrys. Also any fee paid on spot
He walked in.
He is from Fsd so he went in and submitted his passport at Lahore visa office.
and I haven't ask about the money .
I forgot lol
I will ask and let u know.
Thanks

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
August 2016? It took so long for the process?
It usually takes upto 2 weeks to get passport stanped
Yah I know it took forever.
but now by the grace of Allah everything is alright .
but to be very honest it was very painful and hard time for both of us .
But now i am so happy.
Rab jo karta hai us mein koi na koi maslihat hoti hai.

Reactions: posse

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
So I was reading all the comments and discussions regarding , Nikkah, Rukhsati, and Walima- I’m Christian Pakistani, in our normal weddings we have nikkah in the church and the girl wears a white dress, followed by reception where we change into traditional Pakistani clothes and all. In my case, I only wore a lehnga and our nikkah was held in a banquet hall followed by reception, ( being my second marriage we wanted to keep it simple and 1 function only ), both of us are simple people and didn’t want to make a huge deal out of it, so we didn’t have Walima either, because it’s not necessary. Having said that, I do have all the photos , signing nikkah nama and pics with my family and all that. I’m feeling a bit worried now, reading all the posts here that how they can be so picky.
May God help us all to have patience as we go through this difficult waiting period as we wait for our spouses to arrive so we can start a life with them and May God soften the hearts of the VO and open their minds. Amen
its ok, just make sure to explain everything to them so they understand. They should know you are Christian so you will not have the exact same marriage ceremonies as Muslims in the country. The more you explain to them your tradition and how you conducted it, the more they will understand. Tell them why you didnt do valima as its not in you religion etc.

Reactions: AHC

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I'm muslim and mine was exactly the same. Second marriage, one function, and no walima. There was a reason we didn't do walima. It's not a must as long as you can explain regardless of religion. Did you do the infamous 'rukhsati' and take pictures?

Last edited:

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
write them a letter .. explain your situation .. explain them how your marriage was conducted .. you are a chrisitan, not a muslim, so obviously your situation will not be the same as other muslims discussing their cases here .. relax .. you dont have to panic over little things .. just explain to them everything in plain simple english .. good luck .. :)

Reactions: ksabir