xannax

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
My husbands file is in London and it says they started processing his file on March 23 2018, does anyone know what this means?

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
  1. Hi i e mailed lvo to inquire about my app status because on gckey it says add docs needed and medical results they are awaiting for but I received no amon gckey nor personal email. Anyways i inquired last month on the 25th of April and last week on the 17th I received a response saying they sent my husband the med request and pcc request back in December before it transferred to lvo which was Jan 30. In the email it stated the email it was sent on and surprisingly enough they got the wrong e mail on record for my hubby ! .... they suggested we check our spam folder ... so 5 months back and not once did they tell us hey w need docs ftom u plz send them after that!:/
    I respondef and corrected the email and attachrd the generic info firm witg all the contact info on it which was the one we sent to them when submitting our app
    So yeah they have a wtong email nowhere close to wjat my husbands actual email is
    Uts been a week and havmt got any update about it or anything like if they sent a med request and its serious they should immediately resend it so we can continue with caee anf it stops lingering.
    Now im just sitting here frustrated about all this
    All these momths wasted and no progress im sure the app is sitting in lvo untouchrd until we get med done once they decide to send us that form thwt is ugh
    Still eligibility and bcg to do ugh i dont see it coming along
    I am an Oct 17 applicant

Well damage is done now. Lets save some time.
Write an email with subject urgent.

And in subject also mention need IMM 1017E requires.

In body of email tell them we need IMM 1017E form to complete our medical which was not sent to us till this day. And LVO is asking from us to do medical.

They will send you immediately then go for ur medical

Reactions: Lysa

mahi09

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
July 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
Sep 15, 2017
File Transfer...
October 20, 2017
Med's Request
Sept 15, 2017
Med's Done....
Oct 06, 2017
Finally got an e-mail asking for my residence proof in Canada. LOL. 7 months after file transferred to LVO.

SYGill

Feb 2, 2018
Did anyone recieve any email from NXF?
My wife (applicant) received an e-mail from NXF saying our application is in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. But the application status on the cic website shows that the background check has not started. So it sounds like the e-mail is generic in nature and the application might still take a long time. I want to get my hopes up, but i don't think anything has progressed.

-October 2017 Application

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
My wife (applicant) received an e-mail from NXF saying our application is in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. But the application status on the cic website shows that the background check has not started. So it sounds like the e-mail is generic in nature and the application might still take a long time. I want to get my hopes up, but i don't think anything has progressed.

-October 2017 Application
How long did they take to reply? Did you write Urgent in subject? Btw you are nearly done In shaa Allah, if your file is with immigration officer.

mahi09

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
July 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
Sep 15, 2017
File Transfer...
October 20, 2017
Med's Request
Sept 15, 2017
Med's Done....
Oct 06, 2017
Is this the new trend....? Or is it because you were staying in Pak when you applied?
I never stayed in Pakistan :p. Only 4 days when we were getting married.
It's probably because I visited my husband 3 times in Dubai after our marriage.