FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
My lawyer also sent mine ori

My lawyer also sent mine original urdu nikah nama and marriage certificate in application now I am also worried if they dont return my original documents???
Apparently they dont send back originals but once decision is made ask them may be they will. Did your lawyer send original Nadra issued marriage certificate?

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Dear All,

I have a query. If you login to ECAS as sponsor you got two windows one is Sponsorship Application Status and one is for applicant Permanent Residence Application Status. Under Sponsor Status window if i open that there is written that

Under Sponsorship Application Status if i open that following line appears.

1. We received your application to sponsor ----------------- on ------, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on ...... date 2018.
When i open applicant Permanent Residence Application Status no such lines appear as that we start processing your application on the said that.

someone mentioned here on the forum if i get processing line stated, that mean they sent my application to LVO. I am confused whether it comes under Sponsor tab or under Applicant status tab.

Can any one help me with my query Thanks.

Last edited:

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
@umairz what is your timeline ? when did you submit the application?
I haven't sent mine. Prepping it right now and will be sending it out in next 2-3 weeks. Juat waiting

AbDude

Apr 30, 2018
So I submitted my passport to VAC after I recieved my PPR, got an email today in GCKEY asking for additional document and they want me to upload my passport image with all the visas and front page showing. Is this normal?

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
Hi guys
I need some help. I am sponsoring my husband and we received medical request. Thing is they printed incorrect date of birth on the form that came with medical instructions. We already emailed them regarding the error but in their response they havent clarified whether we should go ahead and use the same form or if they will send us a new one with the correction. Just stated that we have verified your info and forwarded it to the office responsible and will contact you if further information is required.Now its already been 2 weeks since we got the medical request and they have given us 30 days to complete the medical. Im really confused if I should wait for further instructions or just get his medical done on this form cuz time is running out. Also can anyone please tell me how long does iom lahorr take to give appointment as in if i were to call them today what would be the earliest appointment available.
Really appreciate any help

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
oct 2017 applicant. got GCMS notes today, nothing special. nothing started. in notes from december it just mentions they "rcved fee and that they requested medical, sponsor is canadian citizen, when sponsor landed, when the wedding happened and that sponsor submitted proof of relationship marriage cert, cnic, copy of nikka nama with registry seal, nadra marriage cert and photos showing nikka nama signing, and says case held as per cpcm back office pilot. (i think this backoffice thing is for when they were checking me as sponsor before transfer to lvo)

my take of this is that they look for nikanama signing photos upclose, so that is important for everyone to send to them and they look for the seals/stamps on the nikkah nama.

nothing has been done at LVO, i believe above notes were from CPC-M. last update i see was when i sent them documents in April of applicant name change.
I also order notes on 4th april but not receive till now also email LVO with tracking number. any advise ??

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Guys Girls who has 2nd marriage case and has a UC Divorce Certificate i need to clarify few things!
on my UC Divorce Certificate Dates are like this for example
Date of Notice for Divorce: Jan 1st, 2018
Date of Failure of Conciliation: Jan 1st, 2018
Date of Effectiveness of Divorce: Apr 1st, 2018 (90 days after)

So on my DC - Date of Notice for Divorce and Date of Failure of Conciliation are the same?? but date of Effectiveness of Divorce is 90 days after.
Can you please help and check your DC and see how is your Date Formats.? that will be great.
If mine is different than yours then before LVO comes after me, i will go after relevant UC and correct the dates which is going to be a nightmare for me!!.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hi guys
I need some help. I am sponsoring my husband and we received medical request. Thing is they printed incorrect date of birth on the form that came with medical instructions. We already emailed them regarding the error but in their response they havent clarified whether we should go ahead and use the same form or if they will send us a new one with the correction. Just stated that we have verified your info and forwarded it to the office responsible and will contact you if further information is required.Now its already been 2 weeks since we got the medical request and they have given us 30 days to complete the medical. Im really confused if I should wait for further instructions or just get his medical done on this form cuz time is running out. Also can anyone please tell me how long does iom lahorr take to give appointment as in if i were to call them today what would be the earliest appointment available.
Really appreciate any help
I should say don't miss your medical exam just because of your wrong date. This will be corrected as you already informed them and keep following until the confirm it is corrected. i think if you call Lahore IOM today, you may get an appointment by next week.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Trying I am going to stop stressing over it and thinking too much of it. Whatever is meant to be will happen all I can do is pray. I did everything I could from my end by sending communication proof as well as my visit. I don't see the point of emailing them either now just going to wait it out

that best you know what when we did inland we had rep who used to work for cic as an officer for 25 years plus register with ircc during the inland processing I never ordered notes . it was best not to stress out

Reactions: humy.11.23

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
Guys Girls who has 2nd marriage case and has a UC Divorce Certificate i need to clarify few things!
on my UC Divorce Certificate Dates are like this for example
Date of Notice for Divorce: Jan 1st, 2018
Date of Failure of Conciliation: Jan 1st, 2018
Date of Effectiveness of Divorce: Apr 1st, 2018 (90 days after)

So on my DC - Date of Notice for Divorce and Date of Failure of Conciliation are the same?? but date of Effectiveness of Divorce is 90 days after.
Can you please help and check your DC and see how is your Date Formats.? that will be great.
If mine is different than yours then before LVO comes after me, i will go after relevant UC and correct the dates which is going to be a nightmare for me!!.

I checked mine and Date of notice of divorce is different than the conciliation. And Date of conciliation is same as effective date of divorce.

Date of Notice for Divorce: MAR 4th, 2017
Date of Failure of Conciliation: May 4th, 2017
Date of Effectiveness of Divorce: May 4th 1st, 2017 (60 days after)

Underneath it says Entry date: Feb 04 2017.

I am now confused. You got me questioning mine too but logically mine makes sense.

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
To all the people who went thru a divorce, I want to ask a question. The below is taken from CIC. I am sure everyone is aware of this. Did you guys only provide your divorce certificate or did you guys have to provide a "certificate of talaq" as well as listed below? Any issues or problems if you only submit your NADRA divorce certificate alone?
  • Divorce certificates issued in Pakistan must be issued by the relevant union council or government authority. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued divorce certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. You must include the Certificate of Talaq issued by the relevant Union council. In the case of Khula, you should also include the decree of Khula issued by the Family Court.