07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
mere notes bold me hain neeche

 Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Urdu Nikah Nama.

unko app ki nikah nama ki copy chahiye Urdu wali. app ne english and urdu dono copies bhejeen theen?

 Client Information: Receipt of information from client It is not clear from your application for permanent residence in Canada, whether the Rukhsati and Valima ceremonies were held. If these ceremonies were held, please provide proof such as photographs, receipts for the booking of a hotel / banqueting hall, caterers etc. Please confirm whether you and sponsor co-habited after your marriage?

aap ki rukhsati hui this ya nahin? agar hui thi to aap ne photos send keri theen? unko pic chahiye jaise k hall ke bahir as a couple function ke end me, car me baithte huay, etc. agar valima hua tha to uski photos bhi chahiye. unko receipts chahiye hall payment ki.

 Client Information: Receipt of information from client We note that your sponsor indicates that they intended to visit you in Pakistan during August to September 2017. Please provide proof of this visit, which must include copies of Pakistani entry and exit stamps in your sponsor’s passport.

agar application me bola tha k sponsor applicant se milne jaye ga august ya september me to uski exit entry stamps ki copy chahiye unko. agar nahin gia sponsor to unko batado k nai gia.

 Client Information: Receipt of information from client - You married in January 2015, yet your application for permanent residence in Canada was not received until over 2 ½ years later in August 2017. Please explain, why this took so long?

pretty self explanatory. they want to know why you took so long to apply after marriage.

 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Pakistan - we cannot accept the police certificate on file, as it was issued over 12 months ago.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

samjha dein zara sahi se thank you.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
wo sab kuch diya jo in logo ne manga tha application form mein,
abhi yehlog prof mang rahe hain ruksati aur valima agar hua hai tuh auska, mera nikah only case hai..
valima nahi hua hai bata dunga inko dair se apply kara hai explain kardunga,
han spreadsheet mein update kardo,
police certificate 18 saal ki umer se ab tak ka banwana hai ya 6th month previous ka banwana hai?
bas aap zara sa detail mein samjhado muje. phir mein documents ready kar ke bejhta hon in logo ko.. ok
wo log confused hain k nikkah only hai and nikkah keranay ke 2 and half saal baad apply kiun kera and abhi tak rukhsati kiun nahin keri. unko ye sab info explain kerni hogi

police certificate age ke hisab se to nai banta. wo banta hai k abhi tak ye clear hai record me. unko police certificate chahiye for each city you lived 18 age ke baad and 6 months se zada ke time ke liay rahay wahan per. for example if you lived in Lahore for more than 6 months, they want police certificate from lahore, if you lived in Karachi for more than 6 months, they want police certificate from there.

aap k police certificate ko aik saal se zada hogia issue huay, to unko new chahiye

Last edited:
Reactions: khancanada

salmanmahmood

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
30-11-2017
wo log confused hain k nikkah only hai and nikkah keranay ke 2 and half saal baad apply kiun kera and abhi tak rukhsati kiun nahin keri. unko ye sab info explain kerni hogi

police certificate age ke hisab se to nai banta. wo banta hai k abhi tak ye clear hai record me. unko police certificate chahiye for each city you lived 18 age ke baad and 6 months se zada ke time ke liay rahay wahan per. for example if you lived in Lahore for more than 6 months, they want police certificate from lahore, if you lived in Karachi for more than 6 months, they want police certificate from there.

aap k police certificate ko aik saal se zada hogia issue huay, to unko new chahiye
shukriya sirji.. samjh gaya

salmanmahmood

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
30-11-2017
mere notes bold me hain neeche

 Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Urdu Nikah Nama.

unko app ki nikah nama ki copy chahiye Urdu wali. app ne english and urdu dono copies bhejeen theen?
haan dono bejhi thi pahle ab phir se bejh deta hon..

 Client Information: Receipt of information from client It is not clear from your application for permanent residence in Canada, whether the Rukhsati and Valima ceremonies were held. If these ceremonies were held, please provide proof such as photographs, receipts for the booking of a hotel / banqueting hall, caterers etc. Please confirm whether you and sponsor co-habited after your marriage?

aap ki rukhsati hui this ya nahin? agar hui thi to aap ne photos send keri theen? unko pic chahiye jaise k hall ke bahir as a couple function ke end me, car me baithte huay, etc. agar valima hua tha to uski photos bhi chahiye. unko receipts chahiye hall payment ki.
nahi hoe ruksati na valima explain kar dunga ok.

 Client Information: Receipt of information from client We note that your sponsor indicates that they intended to visit you in Pakistan during August to September 2017. Please provide proof of this visit, which must include copies of Pakistani entry and exit stamps in your sponsor’s passport.

agar application me bola tha k sponsor applicant se milne jaye ga august ya september me to uski exit entry stamps ki copy chahiye unko. agar nahin gia sponsor to unko batado k nai gia.
haan stamps bhi bejh dunga inko

 Client Information: Receipt of information from client - You married in January 2015, yet your application for permanent residence in Canada was not received until over 2 ½ years later in August 2017. Please explain, why this took so long?

pretty self explanatory. they want to know why you took so long to apply after marriage.
han study ki waja se apply nahi kara tha bata dunga.

 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Pakistan - we cannot accept the police certificate on file, as it was issued over 12 months ago.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

samjha dein zara sahi se thank you.

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018
so you applied in march 2017 and you got ppr in may 2018? how come it took more than 12 months when the process is suppose to be 12 months long ..
It isn't necessarily 12 months time frame for everyone. This year most of the cases are crossing this 12 months mark. Process is getting slower overall.
Well my case took 14 months because I had an interview and they asked me for additional documents/proof twice. But I am happy that my bgc was very quick. It completed in 2 days where as other early 2017 applicant are still stuck on bgc since months. May ALLAH make everyone's process easier and quick.

salmanmahmood

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
30-11-2017

Spreadsheet mein
gray color se highlight kyun kar diya meri entry ko??

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Thanks,

I was afraid he will get a letter of intent. He was coming in december but i told him to come once everything done. Bcos he is not a one month visitor. Last time he came and spent 8 months and this time he was having same intention.
thats makes sense to me. Reason i asked bcoz i already visited my wife twice since i got married with in a year but every time i stayed with her 27 days...(both times) and sent my vol proof of visit to her. I m now going back 3rd time in Ramadan for 27 days again and will celebrate EID with her insha Allah so i got kind of confused with your statement that frequent visits may also alerting for LVO or not:rolleyes:

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Calm down you file will turn up inshallah very soon. Keep faith do not lose hope
It's very hard to just calm down considering it's been the same since months. My concern is that they'll ask for additional documents possibly pfl and interview. If this is taking that long I wonder how long all the other stuff will take. It isn't a matter of just waiting with a cool head knowing everything's ok but it's about it potentially getting refused or others problems. Eligibility should be the first thing done not wait to the very end to pick on stupid things finding reasons for rejection

Last edited:

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
hmm your frustration is understandable, if you have been waiting for stupid issues like these. I didn't have a rukhsati and I am just going to say no rukhsati. Like everyone else nikkah only and once the paperwork is done, then go back and do rukhsati.

Do you know anyone on this forum who had a divorce previously and CIC was perhaps giving them hard time for it?
There are many with divorces usually they have to go through interviews and it takes longer for them.generally speaking

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Spreadsheet mein
gray color se highlight kyun kar diya meri entry ko??
this is to show that additional documents were requested. its nothing to worry about. just spreadsheet marking system hai.

Reactions: salmanmahmood

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
it says in the guide that you only send photocopies unless they specifically ask for original for any particular doc:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

Make sure all photocopies are clear and easy to read. Other than copies of original documents used for translations, photocopies do not need to be certified. Don’t send originals unless we ask for them, because they will not be returned.
My smartass lawyer sent the original Nadra marriage certificate with other documents to cic and since its been almost a year.I asked him if he can request lvo to return the original marriage certificate and his answer was “ once the case decided lvo will return the original certifcate along with the photographs we had provided them initially” . Its kinda confusing as cic has clearly stated on their webpage that they wont return the original docs. My question is what options do I have to get back my orginal marriage certificate from lvo.

P.S, According to lawyer its not a good time to ask lvo to return the original as they have not taken any decision on my application.

Reactions: Ga123

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
My smartass lawyer sent the original Nadra marriage certificate with other documents to cic and since its been almost a year.I asked him if he can request lvo to return the original marriage certificate and his answer was “ once the case decided lvo will return the original certifcate along with the photographs we had provided them initially” . Its kinda confusing as cic has clearly stated on their webpage that they wont return the original docs. My question is what options do I have to get back my orginal marriage certificate from lvo.

P.S, According to lawyer its not a good time to ask lvo to return the original as they have not taken any decision on my application.
from previous experience when they used to ask for originals, they used to send back all the originals to the applicant mailing address once the case had been finalized and completed. but now that they have changed rules, i do not know if they will mail it back. i only remember reading from one member last year who said their documents were mailed back at the end.

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

forget LVO and don't go after your original NADRA marriage certiificate. Try to get one from your relevant UC council. Tell UC you lost ur first certificate. They will issue you Insha Allah!