+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
me and her both came to the same building after baraat and we had a room decoraded and pictures taken in that room but it was not a rukhsati in a conventional sense. Anyways next month I am going on honeymoon i hope it helps
Dont worry, I dont have my own house in Pak either which is why we ended up in a hotel after rukhsati. A rukhsati is a rukhsati. Similar to you, I more or less stayed in the same place where my wife lives.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
lol...doesn't matter where it came from, it's part of the culture now. I will write Imran Khan to ban this practice once he becomes the PM :p
after nikha bride has to RUKHSAT with her Groom to live together.....OR she can go to her parents house after nikah and tell her Husband come tomorrow to pick me up and don't forget to bring HALWA PURI on ur way..for my family's breakfast! :D:D:p:p

Reactions: carolbb23

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
How many June applicants still waiting for decision after file transfer any additional document or interviews request.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
My sister received her PPR today ,
they are May 26 applicant
AOR1 18 Aug 2017
it was a tough case for me , bcos they didnt provide Email addresses in their application and CIC was sending letter through post mail, they informed me very late in November. i took from there and contacted MIssissauga and added their email addresses, they were asking for documents and none of the letters were reaching to us, after email address added , then the case become alive,

SA received on Jan 30 2018,
Add. Docs requested on 13 Feb 2018 and provided on 25 Feb 2018
PFL on 12 April 2018 ( responded on 22 April 2018)
Pre arrival on 19 May 2018
PPR 21 May 2018......

but alhamdulillah it is over and i informed my Brother in law to come now, as i stopped him from coming to pakistan till decision, becos i was afraid he will get a Letter of Intent to return to canada. now he is coming day after tomorrow....

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Calm down let me answer your question, LVO is keep improving their process and they are now a days . They starting BGC immediately . so this is normal. all the new cases in 2018 and end of 2017 are going with same trend. Their BGC starts even before transfering to LVO.
Ah!!! Thank you!
Can anyone else from the end of 2017 or early 2018 confirm?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
My sister received her PPR today ,
they are May 26 applicant
AOR1 18 Aug 2017
it was a tough case for me , bcos they didnt provide Email addresses in their application and CIC was sending letter through post mail, they informed me very late in November. i took from there and contacted MIssissauga and added their email addresses, they were asking for documents and none of the letters were reaching to us, after email address added , then the case become alive,

SA received on Jan 30 2018,
Add. Docs requested on 13 Feb 2018 and provided on 25 Feb 2018
PFL on 12 April 2018 ( responded on 22 April 2018)
Pre arrival on 19 May 2018
PPR 21 May 2018......

but alhamdulillah it is over and i informed my Brother in law to come now, as i stopped him from coming to pakistan till decision, becos i was afraid he will get a Letter of Intent to return to canada. now he is coming day after tomorrow....
Many Congrats!!!! so your brother in law is the sponsor, so can't he visit your sister time to time while her immigration was in process? why you stopped him visiting his wife from Canada to Pakistan, i m confuse here..

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Got PPR today Alhamdulillah

Kindly add me to the timeline
Application received in Mississauga date: March 30, 2017
AOR1 date: April 21, 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Sponsor Approval Date: April 27, 2017
Application in Process date: June 08, 2017
medical request date: Upfront
medical done : ----
Police Request Date: Upfront
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC): ----
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC): ----
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):----
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): May 17, 2018
Additional document request date: April 28, 2017 and Oct 24, 2017
Additional documents that are requested: Sch A, Rukhsati pictures, Communication proof, Sponsor's visit proof, Photographs, Confirmation that walima and rukhsati happened or not, receipts of catering, banquet hall bookings.
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N
Interview Letter and re-med request: April 04, 2018
Interview Date: May 08, 2018
Decision Made Date: May 19, 2018
Passport Request Date: May 21, 2018
COPR & Passport stamped date: ----
so you applied in march 2017 and you got ppr in may 2018? how come it took more than 12 months when the process is suppose to be 12 months long ..

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
so you applied in march 2017 and you got ppr in may 2018? how come it took more than 12 months when the process is suppose to be 12 months long ..
12 months is their target and they process 80% of the cases in 12 months. Some cases can and do take longer especially if there are any red flags (2nd marriage, age gap etc)

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Calm down let me answer your question, LVO is keep improving their process and they are now a days . They starting BGC immediately . so this is normal. all the new cases in 2018 and end of 2017 are going with same trend. Their BGC starts even before transfering to LVO.
Just curious, how do you know this? I have not heard such thing. Also, I applied in Feb 2018 and my file transferred to LVO in April but BGC hasn't started yet.

Reactions: humy.11.23

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
LOL well at least I can be entertaining. Pakistan has a good mix of people some very liberal while others very conservative. LVO needs to consider all. Btw are you on the fb group? If so, who are you ?

No I am not on facebook group, I just come on here and read all the post. I know what you mean same with all societys

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
No I am not on facebook group, I just come on here and read all the post. I know what you mean same with all societys
I actually personally msged the woman who was rejected. She told me she got PFL where they doubted she was residing in Canada as she was a PR not citizen and went on a travel document, her pr card was expiring or expired. Other than that ruksati photos were requested which wasn't a big concern. She said she cleared all of that by explaining her intention of having a function in Canada. All was good until the interview where they asked her husband several questions related to their relationship which was love. The dates she had written on the forms differed from his response as he became confused with what they asked. Then they asked why the wedding cards weren't in Urdu, very dumb question btw. But ya basically the observation of the officer was what rejected her case. Pathetic and I would say bad luck as well as a horrible/evil interviewer, hope he suffers for causing stress on the poor woman. She mentioned another woman who was rejected because her husband brought an interpreter to the interview while the sponsor was born and raised in Canada, they asked how do you guys communicate if she was brought up and born in Canada then ...lets all pray we get good officers who are lenient and kind.

Reactions: AHC and carolbb23

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I actually personally msged the woman who was rejected. She told me she got PFL where they doubted she was residing in Canada as she was a PR not citizen and went on a travel document, her pr card was expiring or expired. Other than that ruksati photos were requested which wasn't a big concern. She said she cleared all of that by explaining her intention of having a function in Canada. All was good until the interview where they asked her husband several questions related to their relationship which was love. The dates she had written on the forms differed from his response as he became confused with what they asked. Then they asked why the wedding cards weren't in Urdu, very dumb question btw. But ya basically the observation of the officer was what rejected her case. Pathetic and I would say bad luck as well as a horrible/evil interviewer, hope he suffers for causing stress on the poor woman. She mentioned another woman who was rejected because her husband brought an interpreter to the interview while the sponsor was born and raised in Canada, they asked how do you guys communicate if she was brought up and born in Canada then ...lets all pray we get good officers who are lenient and kind.

Oh wow that really silly, me and my husband are roman catholic when we where doing inland i would prayer to infant jesus of prague twice a day for 17 months that or vo was in good mood,had no fight with the spouse or kids, that they see us a real couple,there is no interview, i made a point to have family and friends to do nortarized letters,including me. Recipts, jpint account,benefits,our dog,vet bills pics and etc basicilly i send like 4 lbs of we are a real couple

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

You can read my profile on here after my husband became a pr through inland spousal in april 28,2017 we had more good news that i was pregrant now our son will be 7 months in the end of may

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Oh wow that really silly, me and my husband are roman catholic when we where doing inland i would prayer to infant jesus of prague twice a day for 17 months that or vo was in good mood,had no fight with the spouse or kids, that they see us a real couple,there is no interview, i made a point to have family and friends to do nortarized letters,including me. Recipts, jpint account,benefits,our dog,vet bills pics and etc basicilly i send like 4 lbs of we are a real couple
My documents were all notarized, his birth certificate, Nikkah papers, passport etc literally all of his papers were notarized. I sent western union receipts from years ago as well (2012), insurance benefits, emails chats whatever I could possibly do. The other woman told me she had adequate amount of proof as well. It's honestly just a matter of ending up with a jerk. May God put them in such situations maybe they will realize how difficult it is, people's lives aren't a joke. The woman mentioned she is pregnant as well, so that just makes it so much more difficult to stress over. Also, congrats on the birth of your baby, God bless you!

Reactions: carolbb23