AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
@Carl_johnson after reading these posts about ur docs needed by lvo im actualy freaking out i domt know about you but i am a canadiancitizen snd have been living with my husband in pak since aug. will this be making an issue for my hubbys case his file is in london . Although i got ny sponsor approval but i suppose that's irrelevant. We both plan on going to canada as soonas he gets his visa.
Actually LVO want to make sure that the sponsor and applicant have intention to go back to canada. for this reason they ask everybody about sponsor location. those sponsors who are overseas, LVO asking then proof that they will return, they asking lots of documents. if you can arrange then you dont need to worry about going back. but if you cannot arrange then it is trouble bcos they will send you a PFL or Letter of intent to return to canada, which you will respond in 30 days. failing will cost you refusal of application. i am trying to send you the letter which people shared who living outside. but it is not working here

Reactions: Lysa

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Actually LVO want to make sure that the sponsor and applicant have intention to go back to canada. for this reason they ask everybody about sponsor location. those sponsors who are overseas, LVO asking then proof that they will return, they asking lots of documents. if you can arrange then you dont need to worry about going back. but if you cannot arrange then it is trouble bcos they will send you a PFL or Letter of intent to return to canada, which you will respond in 30 days. failing will cost you refusal of application. i am trying to send you the letter which people shared who living outside. but it is not working here
Ok thank you for that info:)
What kind of documents do they ask for because whsn i filled the application i wrote i was living in canada.
If me stayinh here will createca prob should ibgo back likenim
So confused now

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Did they email you saying that ? Inshallah it'll all work out.
I (sponsor) emailed LVO back in April with Urgent written in the subject asking them to update me regarding the file .. they replied back to both of us saying that we are in queue for an interview .. so now going to start preparing for that ..

so thats means no interview date so far?
no .. waiting for the date .. i have ordered notes to find out whats going on ..

Reactions: khancanada

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
What kind of documents do they ask for because whsn i filled the application i wrote i was living in canada.
So confused now

what you did is misrepresentation

Hafsa_ahmed

Jan 3, 2018
I have no clue, I ordered notes and nothing seems to have started..it hasn't been touched for months it seems to have been "put away" so no eligibility, no background, no security. Last month I received an email response stating the file awaits full review. Now God knows how long that takes and what they check for
I’m
When was your application forwarded to London visa office ? Can u please share your timeline ?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
So confused now
he did mention in one of his posts all the documents LVO is asking him to provide ..
if you are a Canadian Citizen, living in Pakistan, your permanent address is of Canada .. cuz eventually, at the end of the day, you will return back to that place to live .. BUT LVO is asking this Canadian Citizen that how do they know that you will return back to Canada after the PA gets the visa?
Get it? nothing to be confused now ..

@carolbb23 .. it's not misrepresentation .. because yes they were living in Canada at the time the application was sent in .. but then moved to Pakistan to live with their spouse .. if they are Canadian Citizen, they have no limit to stay outside of Canada, but if they are a permanent residence, then that's an issue, because then they need to be back in Canada within few months to keep their residence status ..

Maybe seniors can correct me where I am wrong .. :) thank you ..

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
he did mention in one of his posts all the documents LVO is asking him to provide ..
if you are a Canadian Citizen, living in Pakistan, your permanent address is of Canada .. cuz eventually, at the end of the day, you will return back to that place to live .. BUT LVO is asking this Canadian Citizen that how do they know that you will return back to Canada after the PA gets the visa?

@carolbb23 .. it's not misrepresentation .. because yes they were living in Canada at the time the application was sent in .. but then moved to Pakistan to live with their spouse .. if they are Canadian Citizen, they have no limit to stay outside of Canada, but if they are a permanent residence, then that's an issue, because then they need to be back in Canada within few months to keep their residence status ..

i gotta citizens have more freedom in that way but permanent resident status is limited

Hafsa_ahmed

Jan 3, 2018
recieved a letter today, asking to send documents which prove that Sponsor is currently residing in Canada.
they asking
Note of Assessment,
Utility Bills
Lease Agreement
T4 Slips
Employmnet letter
Bank Statement
Social insurance cards etc.

The Group AZ8OOJB members are finally getting responses . few got Pre arrivals, some got this kind of letters, some got interview
Is London visa office asking for these details ?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

but if a canadiancitizen spouse living with his/her husband in Pakistan or any other country other than Canada, and once his/her wife or husband gets the canadian immigration, they both have to land to Canada, aren't they? bcoz if after getting canadian immigration they have deadline to land (which is i think their medical expiry date) so thats means they have to have go back to Canada to not let the immigration gets canceled? then why LVO is so much worried about sponsor's intention of coming back? does sponsor doesn't know if he or she doesn't go back to canada with his / her spouse all their efforts and dreams will be shattered?

Last edited:
Reactions: carolbb23 and Lysa

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017

Thank you so much fir thoughtful reply :) it really helped clear everything

Reactions: AHC

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
but if a canadiancitizen spouse living with his/her husband in Pakistan or any other country other than Canada, and once his/her wife or husband gets the canadian immigration, they both have to land to Canada, aren't they? bcoz if after getting canadian immigration they have deadline to land (which is i think their medical expiry date) so thats means they have to have go back to Canada to not let the immigration gets canceled? then why LVO is so much worried about sponsor's intention of coming back? does sponsor doesn't know if he or she doesn't go back to canada with his / her spouse all their efforts and dreams will be shattered?

because in some cases after pr they go back home and not settle in canada there is reason why they are so picky

Reactions: AHC

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

oh yeah in the past people did that so if anything happen back home to can come to canada after everything is settle they go home