+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
My case is a divorce case in Canada. I did include a divorce certificate issued by the Local Court here in Ontario. Can they possible ask for something else?
That is all I have with regards to my divorce.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
My case is a divorce case in Canada. I did include a divorce certificate issued by the Local Court here in Ontario. Can they possible ask for something else?
Mine is same case and I attached a copy of the local court divorce certificate only. I got sponsor approval no problem. I'm pretty sure it's checked in Mississauga and not at LVO.

Reactions: khancanada

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
Mine is same case and I attached a copy of the local court divorce certificate only. I got sponsor approval no problem. I'm pretty sure it's checked in Mississauga and not at LVO.
So you are saying whatever they had to check about me the sponsor they have done it? Now it's only the principal applicant they will do a background check on etc.

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Along with the court decree from Ontario you need to get a divorce certificate from Ontario Civil Registration that the marriage has been dissolved thru DIVORCE.

Also as I posted earlier, SA does not check this detailed documents it is at LVO where they go through all submitted documents.

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
I would like to thank the ADMINS on doing continous hard work to keep this forum alive and updated.
This forum was helpful and was a great way to share our timelines,issues,queries, and most of all by sharing it gave us all a strenght to bear wait times. It was good getting questions answered in timely manner. Keep helping each other guys and i hope you all get PPR soon and fly to Canada to live with your loved ones and live prosperous lives.
Thankyou all.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Along with the court decree from Ontario you need to get a divorce certificate from Ontario Civil Registration that the marriage has been dissolved thru DIVORCE.

Also as I posted earlier, SA does not check this detailed documents it is at LVO where they go through all submitted documents.
Ok, I guess I wasn't sure if they check it at CPC-M or LVO. All I have is a Divorce Certificate from my local court. As far as I know, the certificate is issued by the court. Did you obtains yours from civil registration? Please elaborate.

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
As far as I know, Ontario court of justice , divorce certificate
Ok, I guess I wasn't sure if they check it at CPC-M or LVO. All I have is a Divorce Certificate from my local court. As far as I know, the certificate is issued by the court. Did you obtains yours from civil registration? Please elaborate.[/QUO
Ok, I guess I wasn't sure if they check it at CPC-M or LVO. All I have is a Divorce Certificate from my local court. As far as I know, the certificate is issued by the court. Did you obtains yours from civil registration? Please elaborate.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
all you needed to submit your Ontario Divorce certificate, that's all and that's what you did already. Other than that you need nothing to submit about you. if you have been approved as a sponsor then dont worry about you

Reactions: saamar

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Please update my knowledge on "Spreadsheet", what does it mean? Do cic update it for every applicant or case? where can we see this?
here is the link of Spreadsheet.
http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5
ADMINs on this Forum do update the spreadsheet. nothing to do with IRCC OR CIC. it is all ADMINs, PA and Sporsors are from Pakistan and this spreadsheet is only dedicated for Pakistani Applicants

Last edited: