Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I am also aware of what screwed means, being born and raised a certain way doesn't have much to do with it. Again this is a sensitive topic and I would prefer not to be directed at that way. Regardless of what it could potentially mean.

Yes i understand after reading what he said that is uncalled for like you say gof see all and hear all

Reactions: humy.11.23

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018
in queue for an interview .. Allah karay Eid kay aas paas date daydain .. Ramzan mein na dain .. :(
you won't get any date during ramzan probably. Because they give atleast 1 month to each applicant who is being called for an interview for the preprations. Sometimes more than that. So you don't need to worry about it. You are just in queue right now. God knows when you turn will come. 1.5 month, 2 months or even more.. So chill for now :)

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
you won't get any date during ramzan probably. Because they give atleast 1 month to each applicant who is being called for an interview for the preprations. Sometimes more than that. So you don't need to worry about it. You are just in queue right now. God knows when you turn will come. 1.5 month, 2 months or even more.. So chill for now :)
punishment of 2nd marriage.....:rolleyes:

Reactions: khancanada

leona126

May 5, 2018
Hi.
Haha because we're always crying on here, most active group LOL
I am a new member here and same applicant as well. How can i acess these groups & spreadsheets you all are talking about Really worried about my visa process and timelines, and would surely like to learn from other people's experience as well.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi.

I am a new member here and same applicant as well. How can i acess these groups & spreadsheets you all are talking about Really worried about my visa process and timelines, and would surely like to learn from other people's experience as well.
Kindly share your information if you would like to be added to the spreadsheet. This will help us all keep track of how long each step and applications take. you can view the spreadsheet here: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

please provide below info:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Medical Completed date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (GCKEY):
Review of Medical Passed Date (GCKEY):
Review of submitted document Date (GCKEY):
Background check in progress Date (GCKEY):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
punishment of 2nd marriage.....:rolleyes:
yea they want these 2nd marriage applicant a really hard punishment...so can't even think of 3rd time marriage..hahahahhaha

May 5, 2018
My spouse is a Canadian citizen. He visited me in Pakistan, and we got married. We lived together for 3 weeks after our marriage in his house. Now he's back in Canada, and we're applying for a spouse sponsorship application. We found the checklist on the Canadian immigration website, and in #7 Proof of Relationship to sponsor, in section e, it asks for proof of cohabitation. I want to know what proof I can use considering my situation and what other proofs of relationship can we use in that section?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Hi.

Group number shows up once you order notes. And this link gives you access to other peoples timelines and some additional info that may help you.

tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

When did you apply ?

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018
My spouse is a Canadian citizen. He visited me in Pakistan, and we got married. We lived together for 3 weeks after our marriage in his house. Now he's back in Canada, and we're applying for a spouse sponsorship application. We found the checklist on the Canadian immigration website, and in #7 Proof of Relationship to sponsor, in section e, it asks for proof of cohabitation. I want to know what proof I can use considering my situation and what other proofs of relationship can we use in that section?
Send post marriage photos as much as your can. Send all the chats and call histories from the time he went back to Canada till date. You can delete some chats if you want to.. no need to copy paste everything. Send them email you shared (if any). Post him greeting cards and send the printout of cards(filled with lots of love) and stamped envelop. Send the pictures of the gifts you both of have shared during relationship. Facebook posts related to your spouse (check-ins, relationship status changed to married, any other posts tagged with spouse) this will show that your relationship is public.

Join facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/186911295081562/permalink/445164649256224/?comment_id=445657952540227&notif_id=1525543224999700&notif_t=group_comment_reply&ref=notif
This group will help you a lot. Must join it.

AnayaK

Mar 17, 2017
Please add me on the spreadsheet.

Application received in Mississauga date: May 8th, 2017
Location of Principal Applicant: Islamabad
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Sponsor Approval Date:
Application in Process date: June 28, 2017
Upfront medical date: 19 June, 2017
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical & Police Request Date: June 14, 2017
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date : Passed
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date: 24 April, 2018
Additional documents that are requested: Procedural Fairness
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): No
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): No
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

Reactions: posse

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@humy.11.23 Like my late grandpa would say just ignore the hater or goes in one ear and goes out the other ear

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
@Carl_johnson after reading these posts about ur docs needed by lvo im actualy freaking out i domt know about you but i am a canadiancitizen snd have been living with my husband in pak since aug. will this be making an issue for my hubbys case his file is in london . Although i got ny sponsor approval but i suppose that's irrelevant. We both plan on going to canada as soonas he gets his visa.

Reactions: Carl_johnson