15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Hi guys,

As we are expecting PPR soon. I thought to check with gerry’s if we can submit our passport in multan after ppr. I have been told i have to visit lahore, islamabad or karachi to submit passport. Is that correct? Some one mentioned they submitted the passport in hizri. Has anyone submitted passport anywhere else? Or is there an option to just tcs the passport to canadian high commission?

Thankyou.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
I

i m march applicant 2017, my husband is sponsoring me
I got pre arrival services mail in decembr since thn it is in background check nd my medical got expired on 9 april 2018 but now the status in medical section showng you do not need medical exam we will let u knw if it chnges
I m very much worried what is happening nd y it is takng that long
Looks like they didnt start your background check early. Thats why it is taking time now.
Anyway you passed eligibility so be patient . Any time you will get PPR

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
Looks like they didnt start your background check early. Thats why it is taking time now.
Anyway you passed eligibility so be patient . Any time you will get PPR
Hmmm but its already 4 months now Background check takes this much time strange my husband visited MP office too they also said its jn background check we cant do anything unfortunately

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Greeting Everyone,

This is my first post here on the forum i need your help to understand what is going on with my Application following is the status:

I am Principal Applicant:

I logged into ECAS with Principal applicant and got the following status of my application:

Permanent Residence Application Status :
"Application Received"

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January XX, 2018.

2. We sent you correspondence on March XX, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
(Following documents were requested which i provided on 10th April. 1. PCC , 2. Schedule A and ID card English translation, FRC)

3. Medical results have been received. (10-April- 2018)

Today i logged to ECAS with the sponsor credential and following was written under "Sponsorship application status"
"Decision Made"

Can anyone tell me what does it mean ??

Thanks.
Best Regards.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Greeting Everyone,

This is my first post here on the forum i need your help to understand what is going on with my Application following is the status:

I logged into ECAS with Principal applicant and got the following status of my application:

"Application Received"

2. We sent you correspondence on March XX, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
(Following documents were requested which i provided on 10th April. 1. PCC , 2. Schedule A and ID card English translation, FRC)

Today i logged to ECAS with the sponsor credential and following was written under "Sponsorship application status"
"Decision Made"

Thanks.
Best Regards.
You need to see Decision Made under Permanent Residence Application Status. Sponsorship Application Status means that you have passed the eligibility as a sponsor and the file is transferred to London Visa Office.

Reactions: posse

savaant

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Immigration is under federal government
Yes it does but Ontario's premier plays a very pivtol role in decision makings as the majority of assembly seats are from ontario, and the way I am looking at things it seems like Doug Ford just may win who is the PC "Progressive Conservative" party candidate, as apprently Trudeau is losing his popularity day in day out. Well I hope my assumption is wrong. Anyway news is abhi sab araaaaaaaaaaaam karain June elections tak. And I see most people advising to meet thier MPs for help, reality is they can't do jack about any immigration case, my cousin is very close to my concerned MP, and one day at a Brunch party thrown by liberals he even bumped into Ahmed Hussain (Federal Immigration Minister) but both their answers were "ONLY THE CONCERNED IMMIGRATION OFFICERS MAKE DECISIONS" so yeah its a game of luck (application process timewise). I URGE MORE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET GIVEN THIER DATES INFO, SHOULD GIVE OUT THIER APPLICATION DATES ETC TO UPDATE THE SPREADSHEET HERE.

savaant

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Greeting Everyone,

"Application Received"

"Decision Made"

Thanks.
Best Regards.
Means start packing up!! You are going places!! Congrats

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Yes it does but Ontario's premier plays a very pivtol role in decision makings as the majority of assembly seats are from ontario, and the way I am looking at things it seems like Doug Ford just may win who is the PC "Progressive Conservative" party candidate, as apprently Trudeau is losing his popularity day in day out. Well I hope my assumption is wrong. Anyway news is abhi sab araaaaaaaaaaaam karain June elections tak. And I see most people advising to meet thier MPs for help, reality is they can't do jack about any immigration case, my cousin is very close to my concerned MP, and one day at a Brunch party thrown by liberals he even bumped into Ahmed Hussain (Federal Immigration Minister) but both their answers were "ONLY THE CONCERNED IMMIGRATION OFFICERS MAKE DECISIONS" so yeah its a game of luck (application process timewise). I URGE MORE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET GIVEN THIER DATES INFO, SHOULD GIVE OUT THIER APPLICATION DATES ETC TO UPDATE THE SPREADSHEET HERE.
Yes, the Feds do consult with provinces as the immigration is shared responsibility but the IRC is under Feds and they have the final say. I would be surprised if they halt processing on existing cases for 2 to 3 months. Where is this news of 'just chil' coming from?

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
No, they got sponsor approval not PA approval. Still long way to go....
Hey can u help me to understand you mean to say that like there is decision made under sponsor, i have to wait until principal applicant status also changed to decision made?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Hey can u help me to understand you mean to say that like there is decision made under sponsor, i have to wait until principal applicant status also changed to decision made?
There are two areas sponsor and PA. When the sponsor shows decision made that means they have been approved to become a sponsor. It has nothing to do with the applicant, sponsorship approval is the first step the lengthy part is the applicant decision made. Once the applicant shows decision made that's when the file is completed which will take several months. We all are waiting on that