+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018
@khancanada This is normal. They are not asking you to resend any documents. Its just the message everyone gets when the VO sends any requirement document or letter to any applicant. I have two of such msgs in my account. So don't worry. This msg might got updated in your account quite late.
But for the safe side, Email them and make it confirm that whether they are asking for those documents again or not.

Reactions: khancanada

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018
I need opinion from those who have faced interview or same situation as of mine.
I have got an interview call and a list of required documents and proofs to be brought along with me to the interview. One of them is "online messaging transcripts". I am thinking about to skip this proof, I mean how can anyone share their personal chats with them.
Please let me know if it is a serious proof and is it necessary to provide?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
@khancanada This is normal. They are not asking you to resend any documents. Its just the message everyone gets when the VO sends any requirement document or letter to any applicant. I have two of such msgs in my account. So don't worry. This msg might got updated in your account quite late.
But for the safe side, Email them and make it confirm that whether they are asking for those documents again or not.
only thing panic me that, IRCC referring the required docs of dated Sept 14th, 2017 and i uploaded via GCKey on Sept 15th, 2017 (Very next day). Then GCKey updated with message "Replacement Provided".
Now after more than 7 months (Fri Apr 20th,2018), IRCC updating ECAS referring their correspondence dated Sept 14th, 2017?
Uploading required Documents should have reached to the person or department who ever requested it?
Now wondering what if they have never received these docs, and that might one of the reason my file is sitting with LVO doing nothing as IRCC still looking / waiting for the required docs since Sept 14th, 2017, though all the docs were uploaded to their system on Sept 15thm 2017:eek::eek::rolleyes:o_O

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I need opinion from those who have faced interview or same situation as of mine.
I have got an interview call and a list of required documents and proofs to be brought along with me to the interview. One of them is "online messaging transcripts". I am thinking about to skip this proof, I mean how can anyone share their personal chats with them.
I do chat with my wife almost whole day until unless she sleeps or i sleep.
We talk a lot about so many things. Weather, food, about our family , future plans, entertainment, about my past visits to her and about my future visits to her, mine and her daily routine, about my job etc. yes of course we do have personal chat as well, but you can skip that personal chat as I won't believe you must be chatting with your husband all the time only personal chat, :p:D there must be so many things you both must be chatting, take those chat screen shots with you:rolleyes:

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

You have to no matter what, they want a sense of your relationship to see if you are real and they want to see if your a legit couple if you do not add messages they can make your file harder

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018
I do chat with my wife almost whole day until unless she sleeps or i sleep.
We talk a lot about so many things. Weather, food, about our family , future plans, entertainment, about my past visits to her and about my future visits to her, mine and her daily routine, about my job etc. yes of course we do have personal chat as well, but you can skip that personal chat as I won't believe you must be chatting with your husband all the time only personal chat, :p:D there must be so many things you both must be chatting, take those chat screen shots with you:rolleyes:
I have 522 pages of chat transcript, containing 235,651 words. How can I even read all those msgs and delete selective chats. Even if I do that, will the interviewer consider it as authentic? As I have read few msgs in the forums about how the interviewer said that their chat or call histories lack credibility -_-

I need to know one thing more. Am I supposed to print the chat transcript(containing 500 pages) or just selected screenshots of the chats from every month or randomly from all the time or relationship.
Which one is more authentic? Though they have written online messaging transcripts in my letter.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I have 522 pages of chat transcript, containing 235,651 words. How can I even read all those msgs and delete selective chats. Even if I do that, will the interviewer consider it as authentic? As I have read few msgs in the forums about how the interviewer said that their chat or call histories lack credibility -_-

I need to know one thing more. Am I supposed to print the chat transcript(containing 500 pages) or just selected screenshots of the chats from every month or randomly from all the time or relationship.
Which one is more authentic? Though they have written online messaging transcripts in my letter.
Make Screen shots and print. They like to see screen shots not a Text OR Word version of your communication.
If you using whatsapp, select different dates/months, and select your chatting with your hubby, make screen shots as much as you want
Make screent shots of Whatsapp calls and if you do video call, take pics of video calls, then print these out as well.

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018
Make Screen shots and print. They like to see screen shots not a Text OR Word version of your communication.
If you using whatsapp, select different dates/months, and select your chatting with your hubby, make screen shots as much as you want
Make screent shots of Whatsapp calls and if you do video call, take pics of video calls, then print these out as well.
But why have they written online msging transcript if they want screenshots of it???

Hamna Mustafa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
We got that too. We sent our chats screenshots even the urdu ones :p and our call log screenshots!! Send it. They’ll be happy :p

Hamna Mustafa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017

Select a little part of ur chat from each month. And yes dont forget the ‘i miss you’ and cant wait to be with you ones! :p

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018
We got that too. We sent our chats screenshots even the urdu ones :p and our call log screenshots!! Send it. They’ll be happy :p
Screenshots or transcript????
Select a little part of ur chat from each month. And yes dont forget the ‘i miss you’ and cant wait to be with you ones! :p
Please clear me that the transcript of whole chat is authentic or selected screenshots of the chat??

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
We sent you correspondence on September 14, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I was going through one of the posts on the facebook page. Another june applicant said he recieved such lines on his ECAS although he had already submitted the documents. According to the comments it means they have just updated your file or maybe they are working on it now. Nobody knows for sure but lets hope thats the case.
Hope we all get done with this phase in our lives soon InshaAllah

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I was going through one of the posts on the facebook page. Another june applicant said he recieved such lines on his ECAS although he had already submitted the documents. According to the comments it means they have just updated your file or maybe they are working on it now. Nobody knows for sure but lets hope thats the case.
Insha Allah!!

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
When they start working on files, first thing they prefer and do to give us Heart Attack. If we survive with this Heart Attack, then they may come up with their Plan B OR Plan C etc.. they want to check how strong we are and much attacks we can afford:D:D:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...