+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Nazish1214

May 19, 2017
My husband had his interview yesterday at islamabad office. no decision given the officer said they will inform in writing. any idea how long it takes?

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
As I am getting several msg for explanations I will outline here for the forum readers the red flags IO try to find on Pakistani applications.

1-The age could be a red flag in but if is a genuine marriage and the wife/husband has no previous immigration profile you have nothing to worry. Since they will make sure marriage was done in purely to start a family and nothing else.

2- PA married to get Canadian Immigration if the PA was denied any visa from 5-eyes countries that would be closely scrutinized since this means the PA was interested to immigrate outside and may have found Maria as a mean to do so.

3- Sponsor married to Pakistani without properly divorce from 1st wife or if you had problems from first marriage they want to make sure that will not affect your current marriage. If the previous relationship ended due to domestic violence etc, if there are kids involved what is best interest of them etc.

4- There is ongoing relationship including physical contact , financial commitment, communication, future plans etc. Make sure you have proof of strong ongoing relationship since you got married as this will be closely studied before passing PR file.

5- Any false or fake documents you applied for immigration can be detected and will raise serious concerns even if it is as small as photo edited or plane tickets information etc.

I hope this will help readers to get some questions.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
As I am getting several msg for explanations I will outline here for the forum readers the red flags IO try to find on Pakistani applications.

1-The age could be a red flag in but if is a genuine marriage and the wife/husband has no previous immigration profile you have nothing to worry. Since they will make sure marriage was done in purely to start a family and nothing else.

2- PA married to get Canadian Immigration if the PA was denied any visa from 5-eyes countries that would be closely scrutinized since this means the PA was interested to immigrate outside and may have found Maria as a mean to do so.

3- Sponsor married to Pakistani without properly divorce from 1st wife or if you had problems from first marriage they want to make sure that will not affect your current marriage. If the previous relationship ended due to domestic violence etc, if there are kids involved what is best interest of them etc.

4- There is ongoing relationship including physical contact , financial commitment, communication, future plans etc. Make sure you have proof of strong ongoing relationship since you got married as this will be closely studied before passing PR file.

5- Any false or fake documents you applied for immigration can be detected and will raise serious concerns even if it is as small as photo edited or plane tickets information etc.

I hope this will help readers to get some questions.
If Sponsor is previously divorced in Canada and has kids but approved in 6-8 weeks by IRCC and file moved to LVO, that means, IRCC already checked if Sponsor properly divorced his 1st wife/husband then married to 2nd wife/husband in Pakistan?
Same with kids, IRCC must have reviewed all the forms filled by Sponsor indicating about his or her child or children from 1st wife OR Husband and if IRCC found all good from Child(ren) point of view then they move file to LVO?

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018
Hi guyz,

Our remedical was performed on 12 april 2018. But status has not been updated yet. It still says we have requested a medical exam. Has anyone recently done remed? And how long it took lvo to update it?
I have taken my remed last week and it got updated within few days. less than a week to be precise. Now my account says that I have passed the medical exam.

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
If Sponsor is previously divorced in Canada and has kids but approved in 6-8 weeks by IRCC and file moved to LVO, that means, IRCC already checked if Sponsor properly divorced his 1st wife/husband then married to 2nd wife/husband in Pakistan?
Same with kids, IRCC must have reviewed all the forms filled by Sponsor indicating about his or her child or children from 1st wife OR Husband and if IRCC found all good from Child(ren) point of view then they move file to LVO?
The first step of Sponsorship Approvals is almost useless as it filters out the most obvious ineligible files. Such as missing docs, criminal charges against Sponsor, financial troubles, unpaid loans from government, restrictions on immigration due to refugees status etc.

The real analysis of the file takes place at LVO and that is where they decide interview, pfl etc.

Reactions: khancanada

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
I have taken my remed last week and it got updated within few days. less than a week to be precise. Now my account says that I have passed the medical exam.
DM is soon in sha ALLAH...same is case with me

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
No need to send via mail.
I am asking because in request letter they havent mentioned specific source to send documents.. Thye have used the word "in our office".. DO you really think I shouldnt mail them now as they have changed the mycic status??

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Yes thanks hina mine got updated today as well.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
Yes, I have my interview next month. Hoping to get the decision(positive) right after it. Wish me luck.
Best of luck Hina.. You will be getting positive news soon ..

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
march 2017
Hi Hina,
When dis you get interview letter? Before re med or after re med was done?

Also has your background check started? Is it in progress?