AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
so FRC is needed only from those applicants who has a child together? What about applicants who has no child together yet? like in my case.
no need, i did not send one in and it was not requested. FRC is basically meant to show your dependent kids and spouse or family members under the age of 18.

however, if they have changed rules recently and now they are starting to request it separately, then thats a different matter.

it is very easy to get a FRC from nadra, i think you can apply for it online as well. http://id.nadra.gov.pk/family-registration-certificate/

Reactions: khancanada

safiu94

Apr 4, 2018
Hi Guys, I have been following this forum since I submitted my paper work but its my first time posting. I actually submitted by documents to Mississauga on July 18, 2017. On March 8, my wife who lives in Pakistan got the email for her to submit the passport. She submitted it last week and this week got a call telling her she will be receiving the passport by the end of this week. On my account online it says final decision has been made and it's approved. That's all good but it says additional document is needed, and when I click on it, It's asking for the passport? I am not sure why its requiring me to upload my passport? does this mean I just gotta upload the passport but everything is done and she can come to Canada now? Thank you.

mohibulah

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
St.john.d
Category........
any one knows I call to day to my MP she said we called to CIC the agent said to her the application was trenspor to uk the Canadian visa office . From ndvo office . any one knows please what it mean at all

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hi Guys, I have been following this forum since I submitted my paper work but its my first time posting. I actually submitted by documents to Mississauga on July 18, 2017. On March 8, my wife who lives in Pakistan got the email for her to submit the passport. She submitted it last week and this week got a call telling her she will be receiving the passport by the end of this week. On my account online it says final decision has been made and it's approved. That's all good but it says additional document is needed, and when I click on it, It's asking for the passport? I am not sure why its requiring me to upload my passport? does this mean I just gotta upload the passport but everything is done and she can come to Canada now? Thank you.
Gckey takes a while to be updated. Sometimes its not updated at all. As long as you have your stamped passport and copr, there's nothing to worry.

safiu94

Apr 4, 2018
Gckey takes a while to be updated. Sometimes its not updated at all. As long as you have your stamped passport and copr, there's nothing to worry.
Thank you!! Just another quick question. Would I receive the COPR on the online portal or would it come with the passport?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
hi, since your wife has a Pakistani passport, it needs to be mailed for visa stamping, which is what she did and it is fine. if they are requesting a copy on GCKEY also, you can upload it, its no big deal. once your wife gets her passport back just make sure the visa is stamped and everything is proper. then welcome to Canada!

please share your timeline with us so we can update our spreadsheet tracker and gather statistics. Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

Provide whatever dates you remember or can lookup on ECAS/GCKEY

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
any one knows I call to day to my MP she said we called to CIC the agent said to her the application was trenspor to uk the Canadian visa office . From ndvo office . any one knows please what it mean at all
are you applying from India?

it basically means that the file will be processed in London, UK visa office

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017

rumiat

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Application received in Mississauga date: 18th July
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Sponsor Approval Date: 30th August
Application in Process date: 18th October
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date: 18th September
Re-medical performed date: 25th September
Medical and Police Request Date: 18th September
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): 09th March
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N
Interview Date: N/A
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

Please find data above for the sheet.

How do I check the review of eligibility, medical and submitted documents dates? I didn’t note these. And is Mycic same as GCKey?

Reactions: posse

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Salam, I have submitted Police Clearance Certificate and Schedule A/Background Declaration before due date but still in the page document submitted by client is showing that update information. i did not receive any message from IRCC.
why it is still appearing update information even after the due that...is it a technical issue or everybody is facing same issue..because we received a email from IRCC 20 days before that we are waiting for the Police Clearance Certificate and Schedule A/Background Declaration and after receiving we will transfer file to concern visa office ...we submit our documents on 18 Mar-18 and due date was 25 Mar-18. but still we did not receive a email that our file is transfer to concern visa office....is they already transferred our file and may be they did not update GC Key account.....very frustrating :(

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Cases like yours make me loose hope in this system :(
Are you and your spouse living together? I have seen such cases being delayed
No, he lives in Pakistan and I'm in Canada. We both are forced to live two separate lives unfortunately, due to the delays caused by CBSA and CSIS.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
No, it was May 15, 2017
you mean your husband interview was done on May 15th, 2017 and since then you haven't heard anything yet since his Interview which is May 15th, 2017:eek::eek: if yes then it's already 11 months now since his interview? can you please shed some light here OR i m mistaken to understand it

Reactions: Carl_johnson