+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

matrix123

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
There is some one with almost 69 days and no AOR, is this common (hammadkhan) ? I am in the same boat right now. Around 50 days.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Salam,
Can anybody tell me how i can contact with IRCC/CPC-Mississauga and contact numbers...i wanna ask them about my application status. thanks
You cannot talk directly to cpc mississauga but you can call cic

hmian1992

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
hi, i am copy pasting a very good and informative post by one of the admins on facebook (all credit to the admin)

Anyone who is planning on landing, here are key things you need to remember:

Before Landing:
1) Passport with stamped Immigrant Visa
2) COPR
3) CSQ (only for Quebec residents)
4) Declaration Card (you will get it inside plane. Sample
bit.ly/2yX4qO4 . Leave blank 'Purpose of Trip' in Part A, 'Duration of Stay' in Part B and whole Part C. You can fill this form in Plane)
5) Good to Bring and Goods to Follow Form, commonly known as B4 and B4A Form (can be explained in comments section if requested)
6) Food Items listed here
( cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/fpa-apa/menu-eng.html ) are strictly forbidden. Do not carry them with you or face possible fines. کینیڈا میں سب دیسی کھانا ملتا ہے
7) If bringing any form of any currencies equal to CA$10,000 or more (you should know currency conversion rates), you must declare it in Declaration Form.
8) Clothes (choose them wisely and do listen to your spouse ... PLEASE! *praying kitty*)

Procedure:
- Exit Plane and follow the signs "Arrival"
- Upon reaching Immigration area, ask any officer standing before queue that you are here to complete your "Landing" process. Officer will guide you to the Citizen/Resident line, which is usually short.
- Don't use automatic machines (they are for returning citizens and permanent residents) and insist on seeing immigration officer at desk.
- Upon reaching desk, greet them gently and inform them that you are here to complete your "landing process" and then hand them over your Passport, COPR, CSQ (if landing in Quebec) and Declaration Card. Sometimes, officer will verbally ask you about any form of currency amounting to CA$10,000 or more just to check your body language.
- Your IMM Visa will be crossed over, your documents will be returned to you. Officer will ask you to follow 'Exit' Signs.
- Collect your luggage from relevant conveyor belt (look for your flight number)
-Your Declaration card will have "IMM" written, usually with a red marker. This will indicate other Custom Officials standing before 'EXIT' signs to redirect you to "Secondary Inspection" area when you hand them over your declaration card. Your COPR will be processed there.
- In Secondary Inspection, another officer will take all of your documents and process them. You need to provide them with a Canadian address too. This is going to be a long wait if you have landed during peak time, so be patient. Use WiFi and watch some videos or talk to your spouse or something.
- Officer will return with your documents, ask you simple questions (already listed on your COPR) and ask you to sign your initials on your COPR. Make sure you go through spelling of your name and date of birth, etc, before signing. Once done, they will congratulate you on becoming Permanent Resident.
- Officer will also stamp your 'Goods to Bring' and 'Goods to Follow' forms.
- You will be redirected to a booth to set an appointment date for your medical card registration. It's a fairly easy process.
- You also need to get your Social Insurance Number (SIN). Sometimes, they have desk situated at airports. If not, go to any Service Canada office and get it from there. (They don't issue SIN cards anymore)
-Follow 'EXIT' signs and VOILA!!!!

Canadian Officials are very friendly and you will also find most of the Canadians smiling, without knowing you. Do NOT be alarmed by it, as a new resident

Best of Luck and Happy Landing Everyone!

This was so helpful, thank you so much!

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
salm to all . i need ur help ,

my wife sponsor me she is Canadian citizen,

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on May 4, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 17, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
after this all i reply , i revived medical request , on 9th feb 2018.
and 10 th feb 2018 pre aravil services email ,

and online show decision made.

please some one help me that what is next,
Next is PPR...

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
There is some one with almost 69 days and no AOR, is this common (hammadkhan) ? I am in the same boat right now. Around 50 days.
normally its 6-8 weeks for getting AOR. if its been 69 days, i would call CIC and ask.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
salm to all . i need ur help ,

my wife sponsor me she is Canadian citizen,

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on May 4, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 17, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
after this all i reply , i revived medical request , on 9th feb 2018.
and 10 th feb 2018 pre aravil services email ,

and online show decision made.

please some one help me that what is next,
hi, if it shows DM, then it means passport request will come soon in the next few weeks. congrats, you are near the end of the process.

please share your timeline with us so we can update our spreadsheet tracker and gather statistics. Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

Provide whatever dates you remember or can lookup on ECAS/GCKEY

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
No updates Posse :(
I've been lurking on the forum and secretly hoping for a miracle :(
your interview scheduled on May 15, 2018? according to spread sheet?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Guys what is this FRC certificate. Do we need to send this with our application?
FRC = Family registration certificate, also know as bay form. if you have a child you will need to send this.

Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
FRC = Family registration certificate, also know as bay form. if you have a child you will need to send this.
so FRC is needed only from those applicants who has a child together? What about applicants who has no child together yet? like in my case.

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Ive been checking my gckey often and for the last 2-3 weeks now it says in mdical colum : we have bot received requested
Results
And in add doc colum: we need add documents but no e mail or message :/ first i thiuggt ok maybe its a vack log and slow with e mails but its been 2-3 weeks now
Does anyone know what might be the case

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Ive been checking my gckey often and for the last 2-3 weeks now it says in mdical colum : we have bot received requested
Results
And in add doc colum: we need add documents but no e mail or message :/ first i thiuggt ok maybe its a vack log and slow with e mails but its been 2-3 weeks now
Does anyone know what might be the case
Did u check ur junk mail? Did u ask the pa/sponsor to check their emails ? Whose email did u give to gckey?

At the bottom of gckey status, u shud see some messages .. is there anything there?

Reactions: Lysa

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Did u check ur junk mail? Did u ask the pa/sponsor to check their emails ? Whose email did u give to gckey?

At the bottom of gckey status, u shud see some messages .. is there anything there?
There's nothing at all

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016